Author Topic: That NWA album (Dre/Snoop/Cube/Ren) should of fukkin dropped, would be classic  (Read 2610 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Tonite

5mic classic track

Imagine a full with Dre production with Snoop/Cube/Ren on EVERY TRACK   :o :o :o :o :o

Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

d-nice

As much as I am a Snoop fan, I was not too thrilled that they added him to the group. Anyways, but yeah that would be a dope album.

$Eg2$

SNoop with NWA  :nawty: Im glad it never happened thats like Suge being the VP of bad boy  :laugh:

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
As much as I am a Snoop fan, I was not too thrilled that they added him to the group. Anyways, but yeah that would be a dope album.

cosign

album of dre,ren,snoop and cube would be dope as fuck but they sholud have a new name not NWA

ai002h

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
Yeah..I dont think anyone doubts that the album would've been dope as fuck and a classic...but the disagreement was about Snoop being part of an NWA album, and him replacing Eazy, a person who despised him and vice versa.

d-nice

Yeah..I dont think anyone doubts that the album would've been dope as fuck and a classic...but the disagreement was about Snoop being part of an NWA album, and him replacing Eazy, a person who despised him and vice versa.

Not only that but you can't replace Eazy E, you just can't do it. That is like doing Westside Connection without Ice Cube. And Snoop ain't from Compton. Quik would still not be accepted as a member but he is from Compton or BG Knockout or someone like that would have been more accepted. I know Jerry Heller and Tomika Wright own all of his unreleased verses, so adding them to a album they would have to be involved with that to have Eazy on there.

Lunatic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
i don't give a fuck snoop ain't from compton...i see why some of y'all would, but if this album dropped, would of been a CLASSIC :o :o
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Tonite
who gives a fuck if Snoop isn't from CPT

shit would of been classic, regardless
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

ai002h

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline

Not only that but you can't replace Eazy E, you just can't do it. That is like doing Westside Connection without Ice Cube. And Snoop ain't from Compton. Quik would still not be accepted as a member but he is from Compton or BG Knockout or someone like that would have been more accepted. I know Jerry Heller and Tomika Wright own all of his unreleased verses, so adding them to a album they would have to be involved with that to have Eazy on there.

Well...speaking of the unreleased Eazy stuff...I was always for them just having the 3 original members and using unreleased material from Eazy on some of the tracks.

d-nice

This is what people said when it came out that Snoop was added. I never said it would not be dope or classic. NWA is a groundbreaking group, the hip hop equivalent to a Rolling Stones or Beatles as far as groundbreaking music for a genre. A few people might have or had a problem with adding a new member to the group. ANYONE. I mentioned BG and Quik being more acceptable because they are basically from that Eazy E family tree or influenced by E. I personally think people would have liked to have NWA minus Snoop, but I think Snoop or no Snoop it would be classic. I just was not thrilled about Snoop being in the group, that's all.

d-nice

BTW I did think Chin Check was hot to def.

Lunatic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

damn :o

d-nice

Lunatic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

??? U did not like it?

OO my bad LOL...i thought u said wasn't hot 2 def

i loved it

d-nice

??? U did not like it?

OO my bad LOL...i thought u said wasn't hot 2 def

i loved it

Me too. I am sure if the album would be on that vibe and tone with Dre doing the whole album, I would be loving it, even without Eazy.

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
NWA is history

why always people want something that's history to reborn...

fuck it
make a new group of dre snoop cube and ren ; then nobody will have problems and i'm prety sure that( the chemestry and all) snoop will sound better in such group than Quick or BG

d-nice

NWA is history

why always people want something that's history to reborn...

fuck it
make a new group of dre snoop cube and ren ; then nobody will have problems and i'm prety sure that( the chemestry and all) snoop will sound better in such group than Quick or BG

True

Crip2Nite: South Central LA's HoOdSTAr

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
Why does everyone always leave out Yella boy when they speak on NWA....Even though he played his role in baccground, Yella was just as important as any other member in the group...Eazy may have not been the best rapper or write his own rhymes, but he is a irreplacable member....He had good mic presence and a unique and signature voice that can't be replaced with likes of Snoop Dogg...Just like Death Row, NWA had its place in history but its not coming bacc

LOL...U Mad? Fag :laugh:
Fuck that fake ass crip Crip2nite.  Gets on my nerves how some people on these forums

d-nice

Why does everyone always leave out Yella boy when they speak on NWA....Even though he played his role in baccground, Yella was just as important as any other member in the group...Eazy may have not been the best rapper or write his own rhymes, but he is a irreplacable member....He had good mic presence and a unique and signature voice that can't be replaced with likes of Snoop Dogg...Just like Death Row, NWA had its place in history but its not coming bacc

Man props on that. How could I forget to mention Yella.

ai002h

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline

I think its because no one is sure whether he was going to be part of the reunion...there was stuff about him possibly joining them during the Up In Smoke tour...but nothing more than that.

People may have also assumed since Chin Check was like a pre-single to their album, and because Yella was involved...that he would probably not play a major role in their LP.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
Looking back I think itīs good that the reunion never happened because like many people said already, I wasnīt a fan of Snoop in NWA at all and secondly from todayīs point of view itīs better that they didnīt play with their legacy. Sure, there might have come out some classic tracks and a very good album from it but one of the reasons why NWA was so groundbreaking in the first place was the era they dropped. Imagine the album and people are still talking about that gangsta stuff. I think it would have been lame. Let others recycle the same shit over and over again. Not the worldīs most dangerous group, especially not without Eazy and Yella.

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
i also don't think that lil eazy shoudl take his fater's place

anyway Nima should ask snoop abot nwa reunion next time they make an interview to see his view

when was Chin Check released ?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 01:03:49 PM by Brutus »

dclee

Would've been dope, I agree. Also, no NWA album would be complete without some contributions from The D.O.C. of course. Hell, would've been crazy if they got Arabian Prince on a track lol.

d-nice

Looking back I think itīs good that the reunion never happened because like many people said already, I wasnīt a fan of Snoop in NWA at all and secondly from todayīs point of view itīs better that they didnīt play with their legacy. Sure, there might have come out some classic tracks and a very good album from it but one of the reasons why NWA was so groundbreaking in the first place was the era they dropped. Imagine the album and people are still talking about that gangsta stuff. I think it would have been lame. Let others recycle the same shit over and over again. Not the worldīs most dangerous group, especially not without Eazy and Yella.

Man who better to give you that raw authentic gangsta shit than NWA? I'm sure they would have put they own twist on it if they would have put a album out. Or they could have tackled other issues as well. But yeah I am glad for legacy purposes it did not happen.

i agree. he doesn't fit into nwa even if he is just as legendary.