Author Topic: Rudy Guliani syas that Freedom is Slavery..... 1984 anyone?  (Read 151 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Rudy Guliani syas that Freedom is Slavery..... 1984 anyone?
« on: August 16, 2007, 04:20:09 AM »
“Freedom is not a concept in which people can do anything they want, be anything they can be. Freedom is about authority. Freedom is about the willingness of every single human being to cede to lawful authority a great deal of discretion about what you do.”

http://www.rmchronicle.com/index.php...k=view&id=1138

^^^^

Sounds a lot like George Orwell's 1984 concept of "double-think" to me.  War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Rudy Guliani syas that Freedom is Slavery..... 1984 anyone?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 04:34:56 AM »
Did he really say that? If so it's laughable if he gets to run for president. But Bush was re-elected so me saying it would be laughable does not mean that I doubt it will happen.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Rudy Guliani syas that Freedom is Slavery..... 1984 anyone?
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 07:11:44 AM »
the guy is delluded, hes been tryna say he was doing more shit and was in more danger in ground zero the actual fire fighters and rescuers. what really gets me is republicans are big on family values so why do they like gulliani his family could not be more disfunctional.

IMO a gulliani presidency would be worse than bush

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?