Author Topic: CWalker you dirty mutt, the King calls upon you to enter this thread......  (Read 1115 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Tech was right back then.  Peeps need to admit it.  And like Jake said, some peeps were ignorant or naive at the time and they've changed.  It's all good.  But Tech you're never gonna get CWalker to admit to anything.  He's nothing more than a character like you.  In fact, he can come through with a sick one liner every once in a while. 

Yall are some entertaining motherfuckers.

Thank you for admitting Im right. You are a man Jrome, and obviously must have no Polish ancestry, nor does your mail get delivered to an Ohio address. As for the c walker admittance, Im not holding my breath.

However, no...c walker is not like me. He is a shock poster, nothing more. He entertains within the context of being a shock poster. Me, I make occasionally shocking statements, and yes Im a character but a random ignorant shock poster I am not.

You see, C walker has mainstream success because he is a gimmicky rapper. Think, white dude from the Fat Boys or MC Hammer when he was dancing for chicken. Me, I occasionally start beef to create a buzz for my albums, but Im one of the greatest lyricists ever who has had many a classics. Think 2pac or Nas.

Besides, whatever good c walker does have to offer came from me. So many fucks in this forum bit my style its not even funny.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 10:29:32 PM by King Tech Quadafi »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

You see, C walker has mainstream success because he is a gimmicky rapper. Think, white dude from the Fat Boys or MC Hammer when he was dancing for chicken. Me, I occasionally start beef to create a buzz for my albums, but Im one of the greatest lyricists ever who has had many a classics. Think 2pac or Nas.

Besides, whatever good c walker does have to offer came from me. So many fucks in this forum bit my style its not even funny.

You take message board posting WAY too seriously.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 05:20:23 PM by Real American »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

You take message board posting WAY too seriously.

That's the only card you have left to play is the "You take the internet to seriously" card.  Why don't you try responding to the content of the thread.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Respond to what content? I will respond to anything.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Respond to what content? I will respond to anything.

please stop posting in this forum

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=150733.0

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll