Author Topic: U.S has finally called out Pakistan's number  (Read 172 times)

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
U.S has finally called out Pakistan's number
« on: August 10, 2007, 10:32:13 AM »
Read the link before you read my post
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/08/10/pakistan.nuclear/index.html

As more snippets of news emerge regarding Pakistan, I get the feeling this situation is about to become one of those huge events that just sort of sneaks up on everyone (sort of like 9/11 or the collapse of the Soviet Union).

Here we have the biggest Islamic country in the world, a nuclear power with a long history of supporting muslim terrorists(according to U.S intelligence), and the most radicalized population of any muslim state(according to U.S intelligence). This is where the Taliban army was first created (raised and armed by the Pakistani military) and remains their safe haven even today(its no secret). Pakistan has long been a refuge and launchpad for various terror groups including Al-Queda, still backed by the governments own intelligence service.

Musharaff made a number of symbolic gestures to address some of these wrongs but these steps were in fact little more than ruses to gain US aid, of which we've given over $20 billion since 9/11. Despite all the tax dollars we poured into Pakistan, it remains a terrorist factory and launchpad, with an education system that indoctrinates young people to hate and fear non-muslims.

Now this  nation is faced with the prospect of civil war. The various factions might end up fighting it out in an internal power struggle. It doesn't really matter who wins, as all sides are staunchly Islamic and hate American guts (including the military). In the midst of all this U.S has scores of nuclear weapons up for grabs.

Although my superior officers, 3 Lt.Col., a dozen Majors and my Station Commandant, a Major General, are saying this will end up as a disaster if U.S is to enter Pakistan.

Pakistan military is made of up over 2000,000 TOTAL soldiers, 1500,000(C.I.A). THe C.I.A facts do not include the Khyber Rifles, Frontier Constabulary, Pakistan Rangers, National Cadet Corps, National Guards, Naval S.S.G and the Marines(Marines were recently created, figure is around roughly 3-4,000 Marines).

Their total population is 165+Million. Their people are familiar with WEAPON handling and ALMOST MOST OF THEM, if not all OWN atleast 3-4 fully automatic rifles per household. 

If its a ground invasion, like my superior offices said, we will face a terrible disaster.

But the decision remains with the Bush Administration.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 10:37:03 AM by Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur »

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: U.S has finally called out Pakistan's number
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 11:24:21 AM »
war in pakistan is highly unlikely, that war would be impossible to win, the only positive outcome would be getting rid of all the radicalists, and watch the pakistani economy flourish

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 01:37:32 PM »
lol americans wont do shit but launch missles at selected targets

those fuckin tribal pashtuns would pay bush to invade, they d love nothing better than to have the americans come in

we'd eat their fuckin food and make iraq look like manhattan
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 03:39:40 PM »
America should fuck off

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2007, 10:05:20 AM »
Publically bush has played the pakistan shit right, he hasn't made aggressive comments like obama which makes pakistanis nervous and hate america. obama and clinton were totally irrisponsible in there recent mud slinging match about how they deal with a hostile forces in pakistan.

behind the scenes however bush isn't playing it right, america has given plenty of money to the pakis, but the money has gone to the wrong places. Instead of giving it all to the army which the majority of pakistanis hate (because of curruption and controlling) they should be trying tpo raise the standard for the ordinary people, by investing in schools so young man don't need to be sent to the radical madrassas for education and into programs which create jobs - this is the way to combat extremism, by creating hope in a country which probably represent the biggest threat to the west. instead however money has been pumped into a military regime which promotes resentment to their government, as it is seen as stooge of america, if pakistan was to become a true democracy america would still have leverage it has today and maybe more, but more importantly the government would have legitamacy and combating extremism wouldn't be so controversial anymore.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?