Author Topic: Train of Thought circa 2002...Lets take a trip down memory lane (links)  (Read 283 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Cwalker, Trauma, Jake, Englewood, Cracker J, etc etc  what up homays?  :D

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=25085.0
December 12 2002

"Iraq was not allowed to develop weapons of mass destruction. And yet that is exactly what they are doing." (Cwalker)

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=4466.0
September 20 2002

"Iraq Is A Threat To All Civilization" (Cwalker)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"that article was bullshit, all hypothetical scenerios" (Tech)

"BOTTOM LINE AINT NO MUTHAFUCKA IN THIS FORUM, PUT UP A PROPER CASE FOR WAR AGAINST IRAQ, YALL TRIED, BUT NO ONE HAS PROVEN IT TO ME AND UNTIL THAT HAPPENS, YALL NEED TO STOP SPEAKING ON IRAQ" (Tech)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"You are ignorant." (Englewood)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"How am I ignorant?

Because im letting you all know that your only justification or reasoning for war with Iraq is all nightmare scenerios and hypothetical questions? Im simply sayin Iraq isnt a threat to the US Populus, its a threat to US oilmonopoly but im sure lil Dick or lil Bush wont admit that

checkmate" (Tech)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Lol... Sure thing... I've provided evidence Iraq is a threat to our security. What have you shown?

An editorial article by somebody who has taken $400,000 dollars from somebody with very close ties to the Iraqi Government..." (Engle)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It hasno connections with either 9/11, or any other terrorist organization (maybe u dont realize how much Muslims hate that man), so this hypothetical scenerio of Saddam giving terrorists weapons is baseless, " (Tech)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Willfully oblivious to the proven inaccuracy of their forecasts, the "Arab Street" crowd now offers the same grim assessment of the next phase in the War on Terror, an invasion of Iraq. Ousting Saddam Hussein, the appeasers say, will only exacerbate and inflame Islamic resentment against the US.

They were wrong then, and they are wrong again now." (Quote from an article posted by Cwalker)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=25847.0
Dec 23 2002

"u take extreme pleasure in the fact that thousands of people are gonna die, filthy pig" (Tech to Cwalker)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=24907.25
Dec 10 2002

"We are at war with terrorism.
Saddam Supports terrorism by giving money to Hamas.

Is it hard to understand? " (Englewood)

"I say were because we've wiped most of them off the planet by now" (Trauma....talking about terrorists  :D)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=24258.0
November 27 2002

"Anyone supporting war on Iraq is a war monegring coward " (Tech)

"I definitely support the war on Iraq." (Cwalker)

"What war on Iraq?  All I know is some international weapons inspectors are there, just like Saadam Agreed to when the war ended back in 91.  What's wrong with that?  Besides, there's not 1 american in there, they're all international from other countries, including arab countries.  Yall get heated over nothing.  " (Trauma....smh)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=22272.0
Oct 22 2002

"so who was the other person who agrees with me that Iraq is a threat to the U.S.?" (That Cracker J)

"Me. American safety comes first." (Cwalker)

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Train of Thought circa 2002...Lets take a trip down memory lane (links)
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 02:21:01 PM »
Now i want to make some things clear. Im not beggin for e-props cuz I never got it on this ignorant redneck filled site. Im not looking for gratification, i would just like to be vindicated thats all.

And Im not claiming to be a genius, because there were many educated and reasonable people on this forum who agreed with me. People like Infinite, Jay ay Bee, Irish Thug etc. There were also people who were ignorant of matters but sought more information and educatation before committing like Sikotic or MDogg for example. This is for those chicken hawk coward pasty mangy fucks who cheerleaded a war that has killed 100 000-600 000 iraqis. This is why I cheer every american death in Iraq.

Now there is a greater  theme at play here. This isnt just about vindication of Tech in the Train of Thought. I want the Americans in here to really analyze this post. The American populace has a short term memory. Its a short term society, you can see it politics, entertainment. Many of you may have forgotten the crime that took place post 9-11 when the nations Media cheerleaded the Bush Administration and  churned out propoganda en masse. Many people are complicit in the Iraq war, it wasnt just republicans, it was democrats, it was union leaders, church leaders, media etc etc

Now was Tech the smartest motherfucker in North America to know all those things being spread by the Bush Admin was bullshit? Or maybe, just maybe.....the people giving us that bullshit knew what the fuck they were doing, and had a purpose in doing what it was that they were doing? In which case, you , the American people need to start asking questions. ABout your political leadership, about your media etc

Ive always known I was a genius. Ive always felt myself to be the shit. Ive always ran this forum. Now history agrees with me.

*shines e-crown*

*lights cohiba*

*runs fingers smoothly up and down c walkers moms ass crack*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Train of Thought circa 2002...Lets take a trip down memory lane (links)
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 03:56:38 PM »

You are wasting your time by taking this trip down memory Lane because Real American is built like the good old proletarians in the world of 1984. It doesn't matter if his sub conscious tells him he is wrong because his consciousness soon over rules him and he will lovingly embrace whatever response from the people he trusts. He finds that the voice of the executive is his safety blanket so the more you criticise the tighter he wraps the blanket around himself. He doesn't actually have a perception of reality so when certain aspects of his perceived reality are laid out in black and white as a sham, he simply moves to create a new reality. It's actually not his fault in some senses, he has entrusted his moral makeup to the executive but it's his ignorance as well as other peoples which has allowed for them to take advantage of their trusting nature.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 04:00:59 PM by virtuoso »