Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 170590 times)

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
Re: Football Thread
« Reply #105 on: August 27, 2007, 03:43:24 AM »
Even if Spurs got a penalty and scored and the ball was over the line it would not have bin given.  :D

:P

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #106 on: August 27, 2007, 04:04:31 AM »
went to the game today, we played pretty shit but grinded out a result. hopefully we can kick on from this.

aint seen it on tv yet so dont know about spurs penalty appeal.

Who cares about the penalty appeals. We won. If they can't take their chances it's Spurs' fault. That was the type of win we needed. Hopefully that will happen a few times to save our energy for the big games.

no its not about missed chances, because there were very lil clear cut chances in the game.. its about the fact how no team who travel to old trafford gett anything from the ref in the way of desicions, so fuckin irrarating @ times

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #107 on: August 27, 2007, 06:06:41 AM »
Nani what a guy

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #108 on: August 27, 2007, 06:33:30 AM »
Nani what a guy

haha, this guy is funny

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #109 on: August 27, 2007, 09:24:19 AM »
went to the game today, we played pretty shit but grinded out a result. hopefully we can kick on from this.

Who cares about the penalty appeals. We won. If they can't take their chances it's Spurs' fault. That was the type of win we needed. Hopefully that will happen a few times to save our energy for the big games.

no its not about missed chances, because there were very lil clear cut chances in the game.. its about the fact how no team who travel to old trafford gett anything from the ref in the way of desicions, so fuckin irrarating @ times

like all home teams you get the benefit of the doubt, we still had 3 penalties given against us last year at OT. I dont think any of the otherlarge teams had that many given against them at home.

People are more than happy to point out the times opposition teams dont get a decision at old trafford but conviently forget the incorrect decisions united dont get . I dont remember people moaning over this

anyway MOTD 2 showed a close up showing it hit browns chest

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #110 on: August 27, 2007, 09:41:25 AM »

like all home teams you get the benefit of the doubt, we still had 3 penalties given against us last year at OT. I dont think any of the otherlarge teams had that many given against them at home.

People are more than happy to point out the times opposition teams dont get a decision at old trafford but conviently forget the incorrect decisions united dont get . I dont remember people moaning over this

yeah i know what you mean mate, but tottenham always seem to be unlucky with decisions like these when it comes to facing the top 3 clubs away.. but ill admit its the standard of the refs and officals thats to blame not exactly the club themselves..
also id say browns clearence was both chest and arm, ive seen it a number of times now and it is hard to call, but im pretty confident that if we wasnt playing you's then that chance would have been given as a penatly..

but i wont argue on the matter, you's beat us fair and square.. i was proud of the way we played, didnt give you no space behind the defense and made things hard for you, shame theres nothing you can do about a 30 yard rocket lol.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #111 on: August 27, 2007, 10:25:24 AM »

yeah i know what you mean mate, but tottenham always seem to be unlucky with decisions like these when it comes to facing the top 3 clubs away.. but ill admit its the standard of the refs and officals thats to blame not exactly the club themselves..
also id say browns clearence was both chest and arm, ive seen it a number of times now and it is hard to call, but im pretty confident that if we wasnt playing you's then that chance would have been given as a penatly..

but i wont argue on the matter, you's beat us fair and square.. i was proud of the way we played, didnt give you no space behind the defense and made things hard for you, shame theres nothing you can do about a 30 yard rocket lol.

I think after the whole rob styles thing last week a lot of refs dont want to give any penalty that isnt clear cut. Also the official with the best view was probably the linesman, so he should have called it if he thought it was a penalty.

yeah you definatly deserved to get at least a point from the game, you probably had the better chances overall. Just like last year your fans made a lot of noise throughout the game.

It was gonna take a moment of brilliance or a mistake for us to win that match.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #112 on: August 30, 2007, 05:01:02 AM »
After this not being given you should never be complaining about decisions ever again.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-mkT5QwOoME :o
NO MORE WAR

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #113 on: August 30, 2007, 05:36:17 AM »
After this not being given you should never be complaining about decisions ever again.

Yeah, that was ridicolous! ;D

Carrol was shit!!

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: August 30, 2007, 06:07:29 AM »
very shit. i actually had friends (Man Utd supporters) who would not admit that was a goal. that was until they saw the replay a million times and got a load of shit from me and other non-glory scumbags... (no offense KURUPTION-81, your a bit older and different case)

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #115 on: August 30, 2007, 11:56:31 AM »

i had work that night so i missed the game, but i got a msg on my phone saying that mendes had scored from halfway line but the goal wasnt given.. when i got home and saw it i was screwing, that incident still amazes me..
that was two years ago and you could see the need for some sort of video technology in football, look at how many bad decisions have gone on since then, theres been three or four already and within a month of the new season.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #116 on: August 31, 2007, 04:19:28 PM »
very shit. i actually had friends (Man Utd supporters) who would not admit that was a goal. that was until they saw the replay a million times and got a load of shit from me and other non-glory scumbags... (no offense KURUPTION-81, your a bit older and different case)

none taken mate

i had work that night so i missed the game, but i got a msg on my phone saying that mendes had scored from halfway line but the goal wasnt given.. when i got home and saw it i was screwing, that incident still amazes me..
that was two years ago and you could see the need for some sort of video technology in football, look at how many bad decisions have gone on since then, theres been three or four already and within a month of the new season.

yeah, all they need is some type of chip in the ball and senors between the posts that will tell the ref if the ball has crossed.

I know they are looking into using hawk eye but i dont really want the game to become start and stop. If they are going to use hawk eye then it should only be for goall line incidents.

Invincible

« Reply #117 on: September 01, 2007, 09:39:49 PM »
Another 1-0. We better start scoring some more goals soon. Still a win though i guess.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #118 on: September 02, 2007, 06:03:28 AM »
Another 1-0. We better start scoring some more goals soon. Still a win though i guess.

we were shocking yet again, once we get neville, ronaldo, rooney back and keep saha fit the better.

Invincible

« Reply #119 on: September 02, 2007, 06:43:49 AM »

we were shocking yet again, once we get neville, ronaldo, rooney back and keep saha fit the better.

Too right. Anderson and Tevez just aint up to it. I never wanted us to sign Tevez in the first place. He should of stayed at West Ham where he was loved.