Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 170607 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Football Thread
« Reply #120 on: September 02, 2007, 06:59:03 AM »
Another 1-0. We better start scoring some more goals soon. Still a win though i guess.

we were shocking yet again, once we get neville, ronaldo, rooney back and keep saha fit the better.

Too right. Anderson and Tevez just aint up to it. I never wanted us to sign Tevez in the first place. He should of stayed at West Ham where he was loved.

i think your judging a little early mate, anderson and tevez arent out and out strikers.

Anderson can play anywhere across the midfield and as a support striker and tevez works best playing with an out and out striker.

The problem playing anderson and tevez together is that they both come short to collect the ball and neither run in behind so the opposition defence isnt stretched.

Both need time to settle anderson is only 19 it was his first match and the team is playing badly . Tevez needs to play with a striker so he can link the play, id really like to see tevez score soon. Keep saha fit and i think you will see an improved tevez
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 07:05:37 AM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #121 on: September 02, 2007, 07:18:09 AM »
Another extremely dissappointing result for Tottenham.. honestly the amount of chances were wasting to kill teams off is terrible, also our defending from dead ball situations has got too improve, its starting to cost us.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #122 on: September 02, 2007, 07:21:55 AM »
Another extremely dissappointing result for Tottenham.. honestly the amount of chances were wasting to kill teams off is terrible, also our defending from dead ball situations has got too improve, its starting to cost us.

saw the highlights on MOTD you should have won easily !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #123 on: September 02, 2007, 07:28:45 AM »
We defeated Pompey 3-1 :D

kemizt

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: September 02, 2007, 08:56:31 AM »
Another 3 points for us with a 4-0 victory

Poor performance but 3 points, a clean sheet and 4 goals scored - I'll take that  :laugh:

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #125 on: September 02, 2007, 05:23:38 PM »
Another 3 points for us with a 4-0 victory

Poor performance but 3 points, a clean sheet and 4 goals scored - I'll take that  :laugh:

Just the 5 for us. :(
NO MORE WAR

Invincible

« Reply #126 on: September 02, 2007, 07:51:33 PM »
Another 1-0. We better start scoring some more goals soon. Still a win though i guess.

we were shocking yet again, once we get neville, ronaldo, rooney back and keep saha fit the better.

Too right. Anderson and Tevez just aint up to it. I never wanted us to sign Tevez in the first place. He should of stayed at West Ham where he was loved.

i think your judging a little early mate, anderson and tevez arent out and out strikers.

Anderson can play anywhere across the midfield and as a support striker and tevez works best playing with an out and out striker.

The problem playing anderson and tevez together is that they both come short to collect the ball and neither run in behind so the opposition defence isnt stretched.

Both need time to settle anderson is only 19 it was his first match and the team is playing badly . Tevez needs to play with a striker so he can link the play, id really like to see tevez score soon. Keep saha fit and i think you will see an improved tevez

I can see Anderson gone at the end of this or next season. Nani looks alright.. Not amazed by him yet. Although his goal the other day was quite impressive.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #127 on: September 03, 2007, 09:20:05 AM »

I can see Anderson gone at the end of this or next season. Nani looks alright.. Not amazed by him yet. Although his goal the other day was quite impressive.

nah,i cant see fergie selling anderson for a long while.

i think you're expcting too much too early, anderson is 19 nani twenty . They have joined a new league a new style of football, they dont speak english. Its gonna take time for them to settle i dont expect to see the best from them for a couple more seasons, similar to when ronaldo arrived.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 09:58:17 AM by KURUPTION-81 »

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #128 on: September 03, 2007, 09:52:46 AM »
^^^Yeah, I agree. Personally I dnt think anderson wud hav played so early in the season if we hadnt lost rooney, ronaldo, solskjaer, saha etc....

He's stil settlin in, its like ronaldo wen he joined, fergie gonna train him and nani up 4 the next couple of years.
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: September 03, 2007, 10:27:43 AM »
lol at the soccer in parenthesis

Now_Im_Not_Banned

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #131 on: September 04, 2007, 12:57:31 PM »
lol at the soccer in parenthesis

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=152972.0

lol this thread has been here over a month, its the same people who look into the sports section and i think everyone knows what sport this topic is about.

oh yeah this should be a sticky as the season runs till may, it can replace the transfers one as the transfer window is now closed till jan.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 01:02:58 PM by KURUPTION-81 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #132 on: September 04, 2007, 01:02:26 PM »
Doesn't change the fact that the title may very well confuse someone. Stop making a big deal out of it. And if you have any problems, keep it in this thread...PeACe

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #133 on: September 04, 2007, 01:05:20 PM »
Doesn't change the fact that the title may very well confuse someone. Stop making a big deal out of it. And if you have any problems, keep it in this thread...PeACe

edited my post as you were replying , what about the sticky situation ?

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: September 04, 2007, 01:07:57 PM »

edited my post as you were replying , what about the sticky situation ?

i've handled it, check the other thread :)

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network