Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 170719 times)

Paul

Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #150 on: September 13, 2007, 11:17:38 AM »
oh man i felt like shit at work today, all worth it due to that result last night

truley proud to be a scot right now
funkyfreshintheflesh

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #151 on: September 16, 2007, 05:18:06 AM »
well this season has turned from one of real excitment to a total nightmare.. i would never have said tottenham would have only 4 points from 6 games, am truely gutted  >:( >:(

bez

« Reply #152 on: September 16, 2007, 05:34:24 AM »
fucking jammy bastards Man Utd. Why do they always get an fucking undeserved result against us. lol.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #153 on: September 16, 2007, 05:36:11 AM »
fucking jammy bastards Man Utd. Why do they always get an fucking undeserved result against us. lol.

once again we didnt play well, draw would have been a fair result.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

bez

« Reply #154 on: September 16, 2007, 05:41:30 AM »

Fucking Everton schoolboys. Do all the hard stuff, then conceed from a corner, shite.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #155 on: September 16, 2007, 06:18:18 AM »

Fucking Everton schoolboys. Do all the hard stuff, then conceed from a corner, shite.

yeah we got lucky though as scholes cleared off the line from one of your corners.

we finally have a player in vidic who is a danager at corners, the game was pretty poor all round though.

we really need to improve for sporting and chelsea next week, everton r looking good for another uefa cup spot.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #156 on: September 16, 2007, 07:02:17 AM »
5-0 for Celtic, back in our position at the top of the league.

We shall not be moved.
NO MORE WAR

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #157 on: September 16, 2007, 07:06:33 AM »
well this season has turned from one of real excitment to a total nightmare.. i would never have said tottenham would have only 4 points from 6 games, am truely gutted  >:( >:(

;D

Top of the league  8)
Spurs are going dooown

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #158 on: September 16, 2007, 08:01:32 AM »
big win for FC porto over Maritimo yesterday...this team was also undefeated in 3 games (only other team with a perfect record was us)...Bring on Liverpool 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #159 on: September 16, 2007, 10:38:31 AM »
big win for FC porto over Maritimo yesterday...this team was also undefeated in 3 games (only other team with a perfect record was us)...Bring on Liverpool 8)

do you think porto can beat liverpool ?

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #160 on: September 16, 2007, 04:03:44 PM »
Bradford 1 - 0 Peterborough

we have now moved up to 7th place. gotta keep up the hard work and get back into League One

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #161 on: September 17, 2007, 02:20:28 AM »

imo if we play torres gerrard babel etc it is not a game we should be losing but at the same time i cant say ive seen porto play recently

ijust hopecrouch dosent start...torres looked moredangerous in 20mins against portsmouth than crouch did in 70 :-\

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #162 on: September 17, 2007, 08:05:04 AM »

imo if we play torres gerrard babel etc it is not a game we should be losing but at the same time i cant say ive seen porto play recently

ijust hopecrouch dosent start...torres looked moredangerous in 20mins against portsmouth than crouch did in 70 :-\

do u sometimes think benitez makes changes when there is no need ?

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #163 on: September 17, 2007, 11:04:09 AM »

yeah he aint as bad as the media makes out tho..there was an article on lfc.com where it showed statistically he dosent make that many more changes over the course of the whole season as fergie or mourinho...its the same sort of deal as commentators always moaning about the zonal marking at corners...they tend to only mention it when it goes wrong...like in the last game i can see why he left gerrard out as i was suprised mclaren kept him on for the full 90...but imo we should have played the same side that beat derby...possibly putting carragher back in...

ill try find that article if u want it..cus it sounds pretty unbeliable without the facts there lol

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #164 on: September 18, 2007, 01:34:28 PM »

yeah he aint as bad as the media makes out tho..there was an article on lfc.com where it showed statistically he dosent make that many more changes over the course of the whole season as fergie or mourinho...its the same sort of deal as commentators always moaning about the zonal marking at corners...they tend to only mention it when it goes wrong...like in the last game i can see why he left gerrard out as i was suprised mclaren kept him on for the full 90...but imo we should have played the same side that beat derby...possibly putting carragher back in...

ill try find that article if u want it..cus it sounds pretty unbeliable without the facts there lol

nah its cool mate, i know what you mean the media like to take an angle and run with it.  I dont think there is anything wrong with making changes in advance of a big game but im against wholseale changes especially if its  a winning team.