Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 170302 times)

IzUwitIt

Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #225 on: October 04, 2007, 11:29:41 AM »
I cannot believe tottenham came from 4-1 down to draw with villa.. i missed the bloody game because i had a football match, but ended up listening to the last 25 in the car while smokin a joint with a mate, unbelievable game... ive seen the highlights tho and it a terrible performance from the defensive, robinson drop'd another clanger to gift villa the first, kaboul and dawson had lil communication especially for the 2nd goal.. but yadadadada:
We drew so i gotta be happy with that  :)

that shit was a goddamn joke. When Gardner drilled in that freekick i was loving life, then watching the clock go down to about 65 mins, we have 25mins to protect a 3-goal lead. So what does Martin O'Neill do? goes and chuck Marlon Harewood on thinking nothing of it. I was at the pub and said watch us throw this shit away, low and behold the goomba is the fool who does fuck all and gives away a pen in the 83rd. From that moment, I just knew it was gonna happen. And then for it to ACTUALLY happen in the 92nd was sickening. I was on wifebeater too while watching the game so you can imagine how much i was screwin.

Can make it all up on Saturday though against the spammers

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #226 on: October 04, 2007, 11:45:12 AM »
I cannot believe tottenham came from 4-1 down to draw with villa.. i missed the bloody game because i had a football match, but ended up listening to the last 25 in the car while smokin a joint with a mate, unbelievable game... ive seen the highlights tho and it a terrible performance from the defensive, robinson drop'd another clanger to gift villa the first, kaboul and dawson had lil communication especially for the 2nd goal.. but yadadadada:
We drew so i gotta be happy with that  :)

that shit was a goddamn joke. When Gardner drilled in that freekick i was loving life, then watching the clock go down to about 65 mins, we have 25mins to protect a 3-goal lead. So what does Martin O'Neill do? goes and chuck Marlon Harewood on thinking nothing of it. I was at the pub and said watch us throw this shit away, low and behold the goomba is the fool who does fuck all and gives away a pen in the 83rd. From that moment, I just knew it was gonna happen. And then for it to ACTUALLY happen in the 92nd was sickening. I was on wifebeater too while watching the game so you can imagine how much i was screwin.

Can make it all up on Saturday though against the spammers

yeah i know mate.. to be honest i was glad i was @ football, would have pretty much have walked outta s'martin with it the game @ 4-1.. but seriously we was sat in woodards car with the radio on listening to the last 20 on the way back and it sounded soo good to here that kaboul goal :)..
yeh you should beat westham, home or away? lol we've got liverpool away  :-\ now that will be a tough one

IzUwitIt

« Reply #227 on: October 04, 2007, 01:52:22 PM »
yeah, seeing or even hearing a comeback like that must feel damn good when its your side obviously. But watching your team throw it away knowing you're about to go 5th in the league was inexplicable. Either way it will go down as one of the all-time Premiership greats.

& yeah should beat West Ham at home really, but the players could still be on a downer after what happened. Hopefully the coach driver will drop Goomba back off at West Ham.

Liverpool are not doing that great right now- could be perfect game for you to get your league campaign under way. But they didnt look good today vs. them Cyprus part-timers. Jol probably be gone by Monday morning.

bez

« Reply #228 on: October 04, 2007, 02:00:18 PM »
Liverpool are doing fine. You cant win every game you play, its impossible.

Sometimes playing teams like Marsellies is harder than playing teams like AC Milan becauser you dont know how Marsellies are going to play. It was a cracking goal, but goals like that rarely happen, so I guess you could call it a lucky goal aswell.

IzUwitIt

« Reply #229 on: October 04, 2007, 02:16:04 PM »
I mean in general, before Marseille:

1-0 vs. Wigan & could and probably should have lost
0-0 vs. Scum @ home
0-0 vs. Portsmouth

they;ve had a solid start to the season dont get me wrong, but now is a better time than any to be playing them from Spurs point of view

and just realised, all 3 of England;s first team goalkeepers conceeded 4 goals last weekend

David James, Paul Robinson, Scott Carson  :-\

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #230 on: October 05, 2007, 08:05:08 AM »
you missed out the 4-2 game vs reading...we played really well there...i think that game was the main reason leto started the marseille game

if masherano riise an kuyt had started against marseille it would have been a different game..sissoko was off the boil which is unusual and neither leto orcrouch are 1st team players imo...i hope crouch goes in january as he's moanin his way into the team @ present an the kuyt-torres partnership looks the strongest one...

spurs may get trounced at anfield readin the managers an players interview..they really want this result goin into the international break an the way spurs are leakin goals...

can dey out-score l'poolat home....given marseilles goal is the 1st reina has conceded from open play...an he dint av achancewith that one...

Invincible

« Reply #231 on: October 06, 2007, 09:23:06 AM »
My god. We scored more than 1 goal in a game. About fucking time. Looks like Ronaldo is coming into some good form again and thats nice to see.

Come on Sunderland tomorrow. Do us a favour and beat them Gooners.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 09:26:00 AM by dopewhiterapper »

IzUwitIt

« Reply #232 on: October 06, 2007, 09:57:19 AM »
Another good home win for us too.

Villa - Man Yoo after the international break :(

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #233 on: October 07, 2007, 05:58:56 AM »
My god. We scored more than 1 goal in a game. About fucking time. Looks like Ronaldo is coming into some good form again and thats nice to see.

Oh no they didn't.

Gunners won 3-2 :D

kemizt

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #234 on: October 07, 2007, 06:28:35 AM »

Oh no they didn't.

suprised arsenal let in two against them.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #235 on: October 07, 2007, 08:00:07 AM »

Oh no they didn't.

suprised arsenal let in two against them.

Yeah, me too. I was nervous as fuck in the end.

kemizt

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #236 on: October 07, 2007, 11:02:59 AM »
Elano is the man
3 - 1  :D

Paul

« Reply #237 on: October 07, 2007, 01:25:24 PM »
Dropped 2 points against Motherwell in the league on Saturday and allow Celtic to go top on goals

Then we go away from home in the Champions League and beat Lyon 3-0

Unbelievable and shows how crazy and wonderful this sport is

One of our best results away from home in Europe

then getting pumped off of the mighty Hibees!

lucky bastard celtic again with two late goals >:(
funkyfreshintheflesh

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #238 on: October 07, 2007, 03:18:22 PM »
Dropped 2 points against Motherwell in the league on Saturday and allow Celtic to go top on goals

Lucky? Never say die attitude i would say. Props to the HIbees, Johnny Collins LOVES skelping the huns.

The Maestro

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #239 on: October 07, 2007, 03:51:52 PM »

Eh you settle pal, you were top of the league for about 22 hours. You should still be on cloud 9.
NO MORE WAR