Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 167984 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Football Thread
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2007, 07:58:46 AM »
Props to city, they defended very well

yeah they did ,but this is getting real annoying now. We are playing well, creating chance after chance, i think we have had close to 60 shots in three games and scored once.

Teams are sitting back and defending against us and although we are creating chances we aint taking them.

We neded saha back asap and hope now chelsea and the scum draw. Plus we have got to go on a huge unbeaten run , to get ourselves back in with a chance.

I cant imagine a worse start to the season, i always though portsmouth and city away would be hard but we should be looking to get 4 points from those two games.

I was expecting us to have 7 points now not 2.

Its not like i can even bitch about the performanes because all 3 have been good.

I said to my bro after 20 min i guarentee that we will donimate but city will have one shot and take the lead, which is basically what happened.

Ok rant over for now i just wish there was midweek games so we could start turning this around but instead its shitty england.

Yeah...It's getting frustrating, to see that we are creating chances and we dominate the games, but we can't score. I'm not gonna bitch about how the other teams play, it doesn't matter....only the goals matter..

true that, it dont matter how well you play and the amount of chances you make if you dont score.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2007, 08:00:28 AM »
Shrewsbury 1 - 0 Bradford. fucks sake!

lol, who do u support?

Bradford City...

from the Premiership i like to watch Arsenal, they play great football

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2007, 08:12:39 AM »
Props to city, they defended very well

yeah they did ,but this is getting real annoying now. We are playing well, creating chance after chance, i think we have had close to 60 shots in three games and scored once.

Teams are sitting back and defending against us and although we are creating chances we aint taking them.

We neded saha back asap and hope now chelsea and the scum draw. Plus we have got to go on a huge unbeaten run , to get ourselves back in with a chance.

I cant imagine a worse start to the season, i always though portsmouth and city away would be hard but we should be looking to get 4 points from those two games.

I was expecting us to have 7 points now not 2.

Its not like i can even bitch about the performanes because all 3 have been good.

I said to my bro after 20 min i guarentee that we will donimate but city will have one shot and take the lead, which is basically what happened.

Ok rant over for now i just wish there was midweek games so we could start turning this around but instead its shitty england.

Yeah...It's getting frustrating, to see that we are creating chances and we dominate the games, but we can't score. I'm not gonna bitch about how the other teams play, it doesn't matter....only the goals matter..

true that, it dont matter how well you play and the amount of chances you make if you dont score.

Yup, but you know what, we just have to get over this and bounce back, and I'm sure we're gonna do it in the next match  8)

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2007, 08:55:31 AM »
OH YES  ;D

Im off to get pissed  :D

« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 09:02:43 AM by Adam Donnelly »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2007, 10:19:42 AM »
Don't make false claims and there wont be a need to correct them.

Carry on...

How is this a false claim ?

The thread title decieved people=decieving

You claimed it wasn't decieving. I'm not gunna change it, but next time when you open a thread, specify which form of football you're talking about...PeACe

Why should we specify which form of football we're talking about? NFL threads are _often_ not specified.

kemizt

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2007, 10:32:36 AM »
Anyway, fuck Lehmann

kemizt

KURUPTION-81

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

wcsoldier

« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2007, 12:34:50 PM »
Anyway, fuck Lehmann
wtf , his 2nd gift to the other team in one week  :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2007, 01:54:10 PM »
Don't make false claims and there wont be a need to correct them.

Carry on...

How is this a false claim ?

The thread title decieved people=decieving

You claimed it wasn't decieving. I'm not gunna change it, but next time when you open a thread, specify which form of football you're talking about...PeACe

Why should we specify which form of football we're talking about? NFL threads are _often_ not specified.

Huh?...Did you ever go into an NFL thread thinking it was a soccer thread?

Come on, now.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2007, 03:02:16 PM »

Invincible

« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2007, 06:09:07 PM »
OH YES  ;D

Im off to get pissed  :D

:grumpy: :-[

Man, the title is over after 3 games. We need an out and out striker. Saha can't stay fit. We should of signed Owen.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2007, 01:22:46 AM »
Anyway, fuck Lehmann

You've got a short term memory pal, Lehmann has been great for you the past 3 years or so. Some very vital saves along the way.
NO MORE WAR

Intriago33

« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2007, 02:37:20 AM »
Utd has the player in Rossi, too bad Ferguson didn't realize how good the boy is.

wcsoldier

« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2007, 03:24:43 AM »
Damn y"all MU fans give up VERY fast .. yeah Bad start but Chelsea ain't gonna win all the games

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2007, 06:29:59 AM »
Damn y"all MU fans give up VERY fast .. yeah Bad start but Chelsea ain't gonna win all the games

I haven't gave up!! Yeah, it's very frustrating start but we have just played three games, we still have 35 games left....And I'm optimistic and I believe that we will bounce back in the next game  :)