Author Topic: Havoc (Of Mobb Deep) Disses T.I. & The South (Links Inside)  (Read 2051 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Havoc (Of Mobb Deep) Disses T.I. & The South (Links Inside)
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2007, 02:46:57 PM »
Man this shiet is unreal. Whoo Kid is makin fun of Nelly, Unk, and Hurricane Chris for being grown and making those gay songs - but his boss put out "Candy Shop" and "Amusement Park"!

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2007, 02:48:30 PM »
Man this shiet is unreal. Whoo Kid is makin fun of Nelly, Unk, and Hurricane Chris for being grown and making those gay songs - but his boss put out "Candy Shop" and "Amusement Park"!

LMAO yea...Havoc & that random DJ was GAY during that interview

that DJ was talkin shit a bit on T.I. 2 while havoc was der, then when havoc dipped he started dickriding T.I.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2007, 03:37:02 PM »
Im anticipating Havoc's album, TI could beat him lyrically but hav is the better artist overall.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

rik

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2007, 04:01:26 PM »

And Whoo Kid is just 50's Farnsworth Bentley. This muthafucka got put on time out by 50 on Rap City for god sakes.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2007, 04:22:11 PM »
lol at Lunatic getting all emotional.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2007, 04:56:51 PM »

And Whoo Kid is just 50's Farnsworth Bentley. This muthafucka got put on time out by 50 on Rap City for god sakes.

Word? Speak on it...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2007, 05:32:18 PM »
TI ain't that great anyways.

Tha Crip

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2007, 06:03:54 PM »
LOL cant wait for september 18th..."The Kush" is gonna be hot  8)...that song Be There was hot as hell...i saw a clip on youtube with Hav in the studio workin on his album and those beats were DEADLY...i need to hear that shit asap.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 06:07:11 PM by Tha Crip »
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2007, 06:53:50 PM »
These artists kill me getting mad at the South and not getting mad at the DJs playing the music.

Y'all even listened to what Havoc said? He ain't dissin' the south or T.I., he's just sayin' don't get on your own dick, he says look what happened to New York when we were on top, we was on our own dick like "I'm from NY, I'm gon' make it" and look now.. he's just sayin' the same is gon' happen to NY.

And he's sayin' the DJ's in the South should play music from New York too, they just play music from the south and that's it.. while in New York they're playing the music from the South all the time.

Y'all hatin' on Havoc for sayin' what he didn't say.. he even repeated it all the time durin' the interview "I'm not shittin' on the south but don't get on your own dick like that".

The only person dissing the south is the callers.. and Whoo Kid and Havoc are both defending it in fact. Havoc said "that's your opinion, I'm loving the south, but I feel what you say, it's your opinion"
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2007, 07:14:02 PM »

im not getting all emotional, he's just acting like a bitch....im glad he's dissing t.i. because i love when t.i. makes diss records...he goes hard as hell at someone he dont like, and its always a lyrical treat

dargine: he said fuck ti and called him a dickhead...agian, im pissed cuz he acting like a bitch...he talks down on tip and then positive...he's back-tracking faster than game does in this interview (and i got love 4 game)

d-nice

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2007, 09:40:01 PM »
These artists kill me getting mad at the South and not getting mad at the DJs playing the music.

Y'all even listened to what Havoc said? He ain't dissin' the south or T.I., he's just sayin' don't get on your own dick, he says look what happened to New York when we were on top, we was on our own dick like "I'm from NY, I'm gon' make it" and look now.. he's just sayin' the same is gon' happen to NY.

And he's sayin' the DJ's in the South should play music from New York too, they just play music from the south and that's it.. while in New York they're playing the music from the South all the time.

Y'all hatin' on Havoc for sayin' what he didn't say.. he even repeated it all the time durin' the interview "I'm not shittin' on the south but don't get on your own dick like that".

The only person dissing the south is the callers.. and Whoo Kid and Havoc are both defending it in fact. Havoc said "that's your opinion, I'm loving the south, but I feel what you say, it's your opinion"

And before he said he loved the south he was talking down on Atlanta. He said fuck TI in one sentence and is praising him the next. Very confusing interview that made him look like a dumbass IMO.

Lunatic

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2007, 10:35:39 PM »
^thank u d-nice...i knew right away that ppl were gonna automatically think im dickriding & hating, but he sounded like a complete retard...he said fuck T.I. and went straight 2 saying he loved him the VERY next sentence...than a while after he called T.I. a dickhead agian :-\

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2007, 10:40:21 PM »
im lookin foward to the havoc album. i think its gunna b pretty good. hes producing alot of his songs, if not every song if im not mistaken. and if he stays away from the g-unit stuff and 50 doesnt jump all over the album. i think itll b good

BritneySpears

« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2007, 11:31:41 PM »

Lunatic

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2007, 12:21:21 AM »

come on man, why don't u listen 2 the interview? if u did, u would of co-signed me

can u honestly tell me this isn't a bitch move

"Fuck T.I., but i love em 2 death, he a good artist, he on my list"

:-\

Al Bundy co-signed me, and he a die-hard mobb deep fan