Author Topic: Havoc (Of Mobb Deep) Disses T.I. & The South (Links Inside)  (Read 2029 times)

da_notorious_mack

Re: Havoc (Of Mobb Deep) Disses T.I. & The South (Links Inside)
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2007, 12:44:49 PM »
getting bored of sayin this...MOBB DEEP WILL NEVER SELL WELL!!!

it dosent take away from their artistic talent

if record sales are your only argument

you belong on G-Unit more than they do!!!

Lunatic

« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2007, 12:50:31 PM »
i agree it doesn't take away from an artist's talent, but u can't deny the fact sales is what they were going 4, and they failed
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

d-nice

« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2007, 01:15:14 PM »
Mobb lost all credibility when they signed with the unit & got it tatted on they hands after 50 used there name 4 a cheap punchline :D

and 50 set these dudes up so it seemed like they could not fail...dudes was on outta control remix with a VIDEO...they were on the LEAD single for the GRODT sdtk...and they still managed 2 flop ???

I don't really think 50 set them up too well, because that song was originally on Tha Massacre re release. 50 just added it to their album, but at first it was promoted as his single. Other than that the album should have dropped shortly after GRODT soundtrack to capitalize on the buzz but it dropped the year after.

but they had the promo of the video being out, and actually getting decent play

Yeah but Outta Control was promoted as a 50 Cent single. Same with Have A Party. That was promoted as a GRODT single. 50 just added the 2 singles as bonus tracks to help sell the album.

i wasn't even trying 2 say they where singles, but being feat. on a song certainly helps, especially when it's a combo of 5o cent (TWICE) and nate dogg...

on top of that they dropped 2 videos of there own promoted 4 the record

I thought so too but the album ended up not dropping until around March I think so the buzz died off.

Lunatic

« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2007, 01:59:45 PM »
Mobb lost all credibility when they signed with the unit & got it tatted on they hands after 50 used there name 4 a cheap punchline :D

and 50 set these dudes up so it seemed like they could not fail...dudes was on outta control remix with a VIDEO...they were on the LEAD single for the GRODT sdtk...and they still managed 2 flop ???

I don't really think 50 set them up too well, because that song was originally on Tha Massacre re release. 50 just added it to their album, but at first it was promoted as his single. Other than that the album should have dropped shortly after GRODT soundtrack to capitalize on the buzz but it dropped the year after.

but they had the promo of the video being out, and actually getting decent play

Yeah but Outta Control was promoted as a 50 Cent single. Same with Have A Party. That was promoted as a GRODT single. 50 just added the 2 singles as bonus tracks to help sell the album.

i wasn't even trying 2 say they where singles, but being feat. on a song certainly helps, especially when it's a combo of 5o cent (TWICE) and nate dogg...

on top of that they dropped 2 videos of there own promoted 4 the record

I thought so too but the album ended up not dropping until around March I think so the buzz died off.

true

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2007, 02:10:04 PM »
That was a nice track, but it didn't destroy Pac. Pac got at them in interviews, ad libs, other songs, pretty much any and every chance he got he was clowning them. Even had the Outlawz getting at them in Atlanta.
Please, no shit talking by Pac can fuck with Drop A Gem On Em. Lyrically, the Mobb ripped Pac a new one. End of story.

Lunatic

« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2007, 02:46:58 PM »
You know what's funny about this whole thing??

when the west & east were both poppin in a major way back like 10+ years ago and so, the east would NEVER play no west coast music, and the west dis-liked that

i didn't hear Havoc go on the radio telling no fuckin east DJ's 2 be fair and play the west coast as well

now he all bitter? what goes around comes around mutherfucker...

:D

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2007, 02:49:49 PM »
isnt that where he's sayin new york fucked up though???...i thought that was the whole point...hindsights a mothafucka lol 8)

Lunatic

« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2007, 02:50:50 PM »
isnt that where he's sayin new york fucked up though???...i thought that was the whole point...hindsights a mothafucka lol 8)

nope..he said they fucked up by being cocky saying they were runnin shit and so on

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2007, 02:57:40 PM »
he probably feels the south are being cocky..its why hes probably hating

and yer anyone who says fuck the south is hatin

my only real issue was t.i actually ripping mobb deep./....cus while there not particualy intelligent in interviews

they would take it to t.i on wax.. 8)

Lunatic

« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2007, 02:59:46 PM »
dude....when did T.I. rip mobb deep?? ???

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2007, 03:08:40 PM »
you said in the first page how t.i was gunna diss mobb deep now...how brilliant t.i was @ makin diss tracks etc

dis you really think i meant he had dissed um???lol

Lunatic

« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2007, 03:11:36 PM »
i don't have a source or anything, i just put 2 & 2 together lol....T.I. is great at makin diss records, and he's hard-headed so i can't see him backin down

but then agian, what do u want him 2 do?

havoc was blatantly disrespecting T.I. on radio for no absolute reason at all...you think T.I. gonna say "well he shook ones dude i can't go at em"

Efrain

« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2007, 04:20:09 PM »
Shook Ones>T.I.'s career

Im Serious, Trap Muzik, Urban Legend, King, T.I. Vs. T.I.P. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

then there gunit album

Yeah well c'mon now, Shaq's also made better albums than that Mobb Deep G-Unit album what does that prove.

I think Havoc does have a point when he says that the South is on its own dick and they don't play ANYTHING from the East or West but both coasts are playing their stuff. It is kind of a joke the way they gas themselves into thinking they're really making anything substantial when it's primarily club music and the beats people are bumping their shit for. But I think he could have said it better instead of jumping around and I’m not really clear why he said anything about T.I., maybe a G-Unit thing? 

Lunatic

« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2007, 04:28:45 PM »
Shook Ones>T.I.'s career

Im Serious, Trap Muzik, Urban Legend, King, T.I. Vs. T.I.P. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

then there gunit album

and I’m not really clear why he said anything about T.I., maybe a G-Unit thing? 

that's why i'm pissed...there is NO reason at all :-\

we all know Tip is close with Buck, and he's been seen giving pound to 50, and another photo of them 2 sharing a laugh

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2007, 04:36:34 PM »
isnt that where he's sayin new york fucked up though???...i thought that was the whole point...

Haha, exactly, he doesn't mean litterally they sitting on their own dicks, 'the fuck you thinking?

But what he said about T.I. for the guy with T.I. all over his profile and still doesn't seem to get it.. Whoo Kid starts of saying "Fuck T.I", Havoc repeats it for himself saying "Fuck T.I? .. fuck T.I..? I love T.I. to death on a artistic level, he on my list" and when that caller calls in saying "Fuck T.I., T.I. is a dickhead" that guy was just talking some shit and he went on and on, I think that was the reason Havoc was saying T.I. is a dickhead, just to make fun of that guy.. just listen to the way he says it.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.