Author Topic: Havoc (Of Mobb Deep) Disses T.I. & The South (Links Inside)  (Read 2058 times)

Lunatic

Re: Havoc (Of Mobb Deep) Disses T.I. & The South (Links Inside)
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2007, 05:11:51 PM »
isnt that where he's sayin new york fucked up though???...i thought that was the whole point...

Haha, exactly, he doesn't mean litterally they sitting on their own dicks, 'the fuck you thinking?

But what he said about T.I. for the guy with T.I. all over his profile and still doesn't seem to get it.. Whoo Kid starts of saying "Fuck T.I", Havoc repeats it for himself saying "Fuck T.I? .. fuck T.I..? I love T.I. to death on a artistic level, he on my list" and when that caller calls in saying "Fuck T.I., T.I. is a dickhead" that guy was just talking some shit and he went on and on, I think that was the reason Havoc was saying T.I. is a dickhead, just to make fun of that guy.. just listen to the way he says it.

wishful thinking
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Tha Crip

« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2007, 05:58:23 PM »
LOL i loved that blood money album..yeah i understand there lyrics aint of TI's caliber but the production on that album was grimey and sounded hot (except for a song or 2)..i'd soon rather listen to a new mobb and the new havoc album before i'd ever listen to a new song by TI's hillbilly sounding ass, i checked out T.I. Vs T.I.P....has a few good songs on it but i can pretty much listen to all of Blood Money without skipping a track so with that said...i'll hav to roll with Hav on this  8)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 06:06:29 PM by Tha Crip »
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2007, 06:02:20 PM »
LOL i loved that blood money album..yeah i understand there lyrics aint of TI's caliber but the production on that album was grimey and sounded hot (except for a song or 2)..i'd soon rather listen to mobb and the new havoc album before i'd ever listen to TI's hillbilly sounding ass, i checked out T.I. Vs T.I.P....has a few good songs on it but i can pretty much listen to all of Blood Money without skipping a track so with that said...i'll hav to roll with Hav on this  8)

LOL. "TI's hillbilly sounding ass". T.I. isnt bad but havoc is just maddd good

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2007, 06:03:58 PM »
LOL i loved that blood money album..yeah i understand there lyrics aint of TI's caliber but the production on that album was grimey and sounded hot (except for a song or 2)..i'd soon rather listen to mobb and the new havoc album before i'd ever listen to TI's hillbilly sounding ass, i checked out T.I. Vs T.I.P....has a few good songs on it but i can pretty much listen to all of Blood Money without skipping a track so with that said...i'll hav to roll with Hav on this  8)

t.i is veryyyyyyyyy overrated

Lunatic

« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2007, 06:13:35 PM »

not 2007 Havoc

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2007, 06:16:09 PM »

not 2007 Havoc

yo its opinon. the right way to settle it is to cop havoc when he drops, see how the album is, then well debate if it was good

Lunatic

« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2007, 06:17:17 PM »

not 2007 Havoc

yo its opinon. the right way to settle it is to cop havoc when he drops, see how the album is, then well debate if it was good

true..i doubt i'll even check it 2 be honest...i'll look forward 2 your opinion after then (NO sarcasm) ;)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: August 13, 2007, 06:19:41 PM »

not 2007 Havoc

true..i doubt i'll even check it 2 be honest...i'll look forward 2 your opinion after then (NO sarcasm) ;)

dont worry ill b honest (no sarcasim) lol  8)

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: August 13, 2007, 06:20:17 PM »
havoc will destroy t.i close this thread

Lunatic

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2007, 07:11:50 PM »
um im sure when t.i. beat that manager dude up
he had his whole entire entourage and goliath body gaurds with him at that point...

t.i. weighs like 110 lbs Lol , u guys ever seen him with his shirt off ? he took it off at the dub magazine car show concert foos like snoop dogg in baby boy forreals

Lunatic

« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2007, 07:16:32 PM »
nobody here was talking about a physical beatdown, but a lyrical one

and havoc is small as hell 2
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 07:20:35 PM by Lunatic 63 »

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2007, 07:18:20 PM »

and havod is small as hell 2
whos havod???

Lunatic

« Reply #73 on: August 13, 2007, 07:20:52 PM »

and havod is small as hell 2
whos havod???

edited ;)

BritneySpears

« Reply #74 on: August 13, 2007, 10:25:21 PM »
I didn't need to listen to the interview to see you got all butthurt :P

wow your hurting...everyone is siding with me, only u and 1 other dude who probably also didn't listen 2 the interview....havoc acted like a girl plain and simple

i guess he's your hero or some shit

Not all, man... I don't even like Mobb Deep... but you used 8 replies on the first page alone to point out Havoc was wrong, lol.. but it's all good