Author Topic: Havoc (Of Mobb Deep) Disses T.I. & The South (Links Inside)  (Read 2053 times)

Lucifuge

Re: Havoc (Of Mobb Deep) Disses T.I. & The South (Links Inside)
« Reply #90 on: August 14, 2007, 10:46:33 PM »
and n-nice thats cool...i think "destroy" was probably a bit strong..but dey got at him....its a whole differnt topic really...i only ever heard pac say that shit on hit em up an "mobb deep killa" on another track..and thought it was dope how they kept the whole shit subliminal..like they dint do it 4 a bit of spotlight just so when pac hear it he knew it was about him...i wouldnt mind hearin anythin pac/outlaws sent dere way tho if u could hook man up... 8)

They didn't release it until after he died so he never heard it, but the fact they didn't mention his name is pussy imo, cuz everytime pac went at them he called em out by name even though he only ever dissed him with a few lines here and there, but if he did comeback with an actual track gettin at him he would have slaughtered them.

https://www.youtube.com/v/HByZ2jqHylw&mode=related&search=

95 shit homie they killd him on that shit thats classic, one off best diss track ever

and ti is a joke he aint got a dope line,he just says a lot off shit and he sell good and hes good repper comon

Yeah it was a nice diss, but Prodigy looking all scared on that Outlawz DVD when he was with Napolean talking about how much he respected Pac. I was laughing my ass off. If he would have said anything opposite of that they were going to light his ass up like they were going to do when they were out in the ATL back in the day.

i didnt see that but mobb got beter albums than pac,and they beter the outlowz and shit.. thats how i think AY!

BETTER THAN PAC??? i mean i said i lik mobb deep more than t.i. but mobb better than tupac?? that is an insane statement  :o

yea they got better street shit..
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: August 15, 2007, 01:04:15 AM »
lol @ havoc for thinkin he's still relevant...or ever was imo. T.I. is on top so he's gonna get the hate from artist's and fans alike. I dont give a fuck what anyone thinks Havoc WAS but he aint touching TIP.

t.i. is on top? are u serious? maybe in the south. but theres a whole state of california that owns the kid. WEST COAST!!!  8) 8) 8)
lol,im from cali homie...I dont know where the fuck you at but TIP gets play like a muh fucka out here...Hate all you want he's still runnin this rap shit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #92 on: August 15, 2007, 07:00:39 AM »
lol @ havoc for thinkin he's still relevant...or ever was imo. T.I. is on top so he's gonna get the hate from artist's and fans alike. I dont give a fuck what anyone thinks Havoc WAS but he aint touching TIP.

t.i. is on top? are u serious? maybe in the south. but theres a whole state of california that owns the kid. WEST COAST!!!  8) 8) 8)
lol,im from cali homie...I dont know where the fuck you at but TIP gets play like a muh fucka out here...Hate all you want he's still runnin this rap shit.

hate? ur rele gunna tell me that t.i. is better than lik wc, crooked i, ya boy, the game, etc?? and what lunatic said, oo i didnt kno u meant mainstream i thot u just meant on top in general

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: August 15, 2007, 01:15:24 PM »

hate? ur rele gunna tell me that t.i. is better than lik wc, crooked i, ya boy, the game, etc?? and what lunatic said, oo i didnt kno u meant mainstream i thot u just meant on top in general
Lyrically from the ones you posted only Crooked could outspit TIP. I personally like all of the artists you mentioned besides Ya Boy just as much if not more than T.I. I just think he's makin the best of his talent and opportunity and it seems like hes gettin it done on the business tip aswell. He's a sales monster in a time when aint no one pushin units like it was before...Gotta respect dudes hustle even if you dont like his music.

Lunatic

« Reply #94 on: August 15, 2007, 01:18:30 PM »

He's a sales monster in a time when aint no one pushin units like it was before...Gotta respect dudes hustle even if you dont like his music.

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: August 15, 2007, 01:41:56 PM »

He's a sales monster in a time when aint no one pushin units like it was before...Gotta respect dudes hustle even if you dont like his music.

word im glad somebody sees it my way...If 50 comes out with big numbers ill respect his hustle aswell...even more cause his album will be ass lol but if he can make people buy it props to the dude...btw you have damn near 5g's worth of posts Luna..Puttin it down homie!  8)

Lunatic

« Reply #96 on: August 15, 2007, 02:08:23 PM »

word im glad somebody sees it my way...If 50 comes out with big numbers ill respect his hustle aswell...even more cause his album will be ass lol but if he can make people buy it props to the dude...btw you have damn near 5g's worth of posts Luna..Puttin it down homie!  8)

what blows my mind even more than the fact that he is pushin plat. plaques without difficulty, when nobody is even going gold, is that he is actually selling more records now, then he was when sales were just fine :o

u know how i do 8) :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: August 15, 2007, 06:50:06 PM »

Lyrically from the ones you posted only Crooked could outspit TIP. I personally like all of the artists you mentioned besides Ya Boy just as much if not more than T.I. I just think he's makin the best of his talent and opportunity and it seems like hes gettin it done on the business tip aswell. He's a sales monster in a time when aint no one pushin units like it was before...Gotta respect dudes hustle even if you dont like his music.

are u serious? ur seriously gunna tell me t.i. is better than ya boy, wc and the game? have u heard guilty by affiliation? and ill put the documentary and the doctor's advocate over anything t.i has ever made

Lunatic

« Reply #98 on: August 15, 2007, 06:52:39 PM »

are u serious? ur seriously gunna tell me t.i. is better than ya boy, wc and the game? have u heard guilty by affiliation? and ill put the documentary and the doctor's advocate over anything t.i has ever made

Ya Boy will be spoken on when he drops an album...Trap Muzik is very good just like Game's 2 albums, there on the same level pretty much IMO..Game is a great rapper, but just like T.I., needs 2 work on his hooks...i like T.I. better than WC, but Dub is the man...so im not saying Tip is better, i just prefer him over WC

I can't wait 2 pick Guilty By Affilliation BTY 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: August 15, 2007, 07:01:51 PM »

Ya Boy will be spoken on when he drops an album...Trap Muzik is very good just like Game's 2 albums, there on the same level pretty much IMO..Game is a great rapper, but just like T.I., needs 2 work on his hooks...i like T.I. better than WC, but Dub is the man...so im not saying Tip is better, i just prefer him over WC

ok i have to give u ur own personal opinon but ya boy dropped an album already 'rookie of the year'. pretty hot, go cop it.  8)

Lunatic

« Reply #100 on: August 15, 2007, 07:04:31 PM »

ok i have to give u ur own personal opinon but ya boy dropped an album already 'rookie of the year'. pretty hot, go cop it.  8)

thanks man, same 2 u

geez i completely forgot about that album...i thought it was alright though, nothing special

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: August 15, 2007, 07:05:43 PM »

thanks man, same 2 u

geez i completely forgot about that album...i thought it was alright though, nothing special

sall good, his upcoming album is gunna b crack  8)

Lunatic

« Reply #102 on: August 15, 2007, 07:09:23 PM »

thanks man, same 2 u

lookin forward 2 it

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: August 15, 2007, 07:10:14 PM »

thanks man, same 2 u

lookin forward 2 it

arent we all?  8)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: August 15, 2007, 07:11:09 PM »

I personally like all of the artists you mentioned besides Ya Boy just as much if not more than T.I.