Author Topic: 50 not down with Dr Dre anymore?  (Read 1870 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 not down with Dr Dre anymore?
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2007, 05:03:42 PM »
i prayed to the lord this morning for a free post.... and i think he's answered it...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2007, 05:05:15 PM »
Is it a bad thing to be a snitch? Snitching is someone who cooperates with the police.

For example, if some kid, kills your wife and your children, and you CALL the police. Your a snitch. If a serial killer is living next door to you, and killing your neighbors, and you call the police. Your a snitch.

Oh Oh, being a snitch makes you such a bad person. Having common sense and doing whats right makes you a bad person! Right? ^^^ All you e-thugs are fucking morons. Get an education.

Lol. Ok in that scenario I get what you're saying. If someone murdered my family member and the police wanted me to co-operate, yes I would. But be real - thats not the same as what 50 does. 50 purposely dropped names and personal info on his songs about Preme cuz he wanted him to get arrested. He knows about the hip hop cops as well as the next man.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2007, 05:10:54 PM »
 :monkey_dance2:

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2007, 05:12:49 PM »
i prayed to the lord this morning for a free post.... and i think he's answered it...

;)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

TRG

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2007, 05:24:27 PM »
doubt it

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2007, 05:31:03 PM »
he could barely make a good song wit a dre beat. now hes just gunna flat out suck  8)

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2007, 05:31:58 PM »
he could barely make a good song wit a dre beat. now hes just gunna flat out suck  8)

really? he usually rips dre beats IMO 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2007, 05:36:37 PM »
Is it a bad thing to be a snitch? Snitching is someone who cooperates with the police.

For example, if some kid, kills your wife and your children, and you CALL the police. Your a snitch. If a serial killer is living next door to you, and killing your neighbors, and you call the police. Your a snitch.

Oh Oh, being a snitch makes you such a bad person. Having common sense and doing whats right makes you a bad person! Right? ^^^ All you e-thugs are fucking morons. Get an education.

nah nah i don't tell police sht, fuck em there jus tryin to meet a quota they don't give a fuck about u dogg! nuthin good has ever come from snitchin sorry to talk down to u with your "im on the government side"  but that aint me, im better than that.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2007, 05:39:29 PM »

Lol. Ok in that scenario I get what you're saying. If someone murdered my family member and the police wanted me to co-operate, yes I would. But be real - thats not the same as what 50 does. 50 purposely dropped names and personal info on his songs about Preme cuz he wanted him to get arrested. He knows about the hip hop cops as well as the next man.

Yeah, but we don't know the facts. Maybe Preme wronged 50? Maybe he was a bad dude? Maybe he didn't pay him the money he owed him. If someone wronged me to a certain point, I'd turn the fucker in. People don't care about why he did it, they just label him a snitch.

And who cares if he snitched on him, its his life, how does that change his music. It's his business, it has nothing to do with his music. Some people on here think snitching is like being a rapist. The rappers who say "Stop Snitching" are some of the most ignorant people on the planet, and should be ignored. Busta Rhymes, Camron, The Game, etc, are all really stupid people. Very unintelligent people.

^ For this idiot kid e-thugin it out. If some crack head junkie killed your brother, and the police came by, you would say "Fuck you, I don't know shit"? Thats very adult of you. Something a 12 year old might say.

Snitching puts BAD PEOPLE (criminals) in jail, where they belong. Nothing bad about that.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 05:41:47 PM by The King »

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2007, 05:42:10 PM »

Yeah, but we don't know the facts. Maybe Preme wronged 50? Maybe he was a bad dude? Maybe he didn't pay him the money he owed him. If someone wronged me to a certain point, I'd turn the fucker in. People don't care about why he did it, they just label him a snitch.

And who cares if he snitched on him, its his life, how does that change his music. It's his business, it has nothing to do with his music. Some people on here think snitching is like being a rapist. The rappers who say "Stop Snitching" are some of the most ignorant people on the planet, and should be ignored. Busta Rhymes, Camron, The Game, etc, are all really stupid people. Very unintelligent people.

^ For this idiot kid e-thugin it out. If some crack head junkie killed your brother, and the police came by, you would say "Fuck you, I don't know shit"? Thats very adult of you. Something a 12 year old might say.

you are retarded. are u even tall enough to see the computer screen lil boy?

oh before this gets any farther....there has been countless threads about dre 50 n game, and when people start talkin bout fifty shit jus goes down hill, so all u  50 fans jus better stop now cuz its a dead end on this road.

and btw wut nationality are you " The King"????
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 05:44:04 PM by Native_Joe99 »

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2007, 05:43:31 PM »
^ I'm not going to continue posting, because your obviously too ignorant too have a mature conversation.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2007, 05:44:29 PM »

really? he usually rips dre beats IMO 8)

lmao weather he does or not his best bet is to work with him lol

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2007, 05:45:42 PM »
^ I'm not going to continue posting, because your obviously too ignorant too have a mature conversation.

right right ok, giving up already.....umm u never answered my question tho.

tALLkAN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Whats GOOD?
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2007, 05:50:06 PM »
 :-\

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2007, 05:50:44 PM »
come on sucka don't jus sit in ur lil computer chair n press the diss button be a man n say something snitch......oh i mean bitch.....