Author Topic: 50 not down with Dr Dre anymore?  (Read 1876 times)

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 not down with Dr Dre anymore?
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2007, 05:53:56 PM »
I'm Canadian. And sure, talking to the police sometimes is the wrong thing to do. Like busting one of your buddies for possession. But if putting a murder, or a drug dealer, or a rapist in jail, is by your standards "the wrong thing to do." Then your no better then the criminals on the street.

Instead of following some ignorant rule like "Don't Snitch." Why not use something called common sense?

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2007, 05:54:01 PM »
FUCK 5 O

dam right homie fuck 50 hes washed up and a bitch dre dont need him

Damn hommie you got me laughing my ass off

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2007, 05:57:23 PM »
man if 50 said that about dre thats kinda messed up cause dre hooked him up with some hot joints

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2007, 05:58:38 PM »
I'm Canadian. And sure, talking to the police sometimes is the wrong thing to do. Like busting one of your buddies for possession. But if putting a murder, or a drug dealer, or a rapist in jail, is by your standards "the wrong thing to do." Then your no better then the criminals on the street.

Instead of following some ignorant rule like "Don't Snitch." Why not use something called common sense?

wow damn i thought u was at least smart enough to know that Canada isn't a race u dumb cluck, you gotta be whiter than the bread at the bakery, u have no idea wut the fuck goes on in the streets, ur not even book smart man.

you need to UP your street IQ and your book IQ cuz u need sum higher learning for real, i thought u might have a good argument but your fuckin garbage, go sit in tha corner homie.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2007, 06:00:55 PM »

wow damn i thought u was at least smart enough to know that Canada isn't a race u dumb cluck, you gotta be whiter than the bread at the bakery, u have no idea wut the fuck goes on in the streets, ur not even book smart man.

you need to UP your street IQ and your book IQ cuz u need sum higher learning for real, i thought u might have a good argument but your fuckin garbage, go sit in tha corner homie.
native joe 99 do u really wnna be put in the position al bundy is in do u really wnt tht cuz will jump u too

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2007, 06:02:49 PM »

native joe 99 do u really wnna be put in the position al bundy is in do u really wnt tht cuz will jump u too

i don't know who da fuck u are or wut the fuck ur lil internet ass is talkin bout, people know who i am, how long u been here??

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2007, 06:04:49 PM »

i don't know who da fuck u are or wut the fuck ur lil internet ass is talkin bout, people know who i am, how long u been here??
since jan 5

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2007, 06:06:01 PM »
nd i don care if ppl kno yah pussy ass

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2007, 06:06:45 PM »

since jan 5

wow u must be proud of yourself, i only started in dec. 02 so u must know more bout this place than me right??

damn didnt ur parents tell u to think before u speak?

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2007, 06:07:34 PM »
nd i don care if ppl kno yah pussy ass

right then why u even puttin in your lil 50 cents than muh fucka?

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2007, 06:08:08 PM »

since jan 5

wow u must be proud of yourself, i only started in dec. 02 so u must know more bout this place than me right??

damn son ur a geek ass nigga been here since 02 damnnnnnn get a life homie

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2007, 06:08:20 PM »
u asked him his nationality,not his race...canadian is a nationality. and get off tha dude. he is entitled to his own opinon. personally i think ur just lookin for an agrument. cuz i kno if sum1 ur chill wit got killed u would snitch on his killer if u found out. lik sumtimes is grimey, but othertimes its just wat 'king' said. "common sense"

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2007, 06:10:07 PM »

and btw wut nationality are you " The King"Huh?

Lesson One. You asked me what Nationality I am, not what race I am. My nationality is CANADIAN. OK, you just proved to everyone here, your an idiot. Secondly, I am book smart as I have a University degree. Use some common sense, and some reasoning in your posts. What kind of streets person sits at home in the  middle of the day posting on a rap music forum. Listen kid, before "owning" someone on a forum, don't contradict yourself.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2007, 06:13:28 PM »

since jan 5

LOL Y DO U CARE HOW LONG HES BEEN HERE?? haha, maybe u kno bout this place but thats about it from wat im seeing  8)

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2007, 06:20:21 PM »
^^^^^^^^

ok ok your right im wrong, i only make 20 dollars an hour and im transferring to evergreen college for my business management degree, i just finished my calculus class and and im goin into physics, next. so i must be jus a fuckin idiot right? the point that i was makin is that the white mentality of the goverment and police are almost always beneficial and cooperate with the system, the government gots u under there finger.

and oh yah my geek homie ass has been here for that long and i only have that many posts? thats way less than a post a day, so that mean i must have waaaaayyy too much time on my hands and im on here all the time, go ahead n slap yourself for me.