Author Topic: 50 not down with Dr Dre anymore?  (Read 1875 times)

rik

Re: 50 not down with Dr Dre anymore?
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2007, 06:21:09 PM »
Doesn't really matter. Having Dre backing you doesn't mean what it used to.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2007, 06:22:23 PM »
^^^^^^^^

ok ok your right im wrong, i only make 20 dollars an hour and im transferring to evergreen college for my business management degree, i just finished my calculus class and and im goin into physics, next. so i must be jus a fuckin idiot right? the point that i was makin is that the white mentality of the goverment and police are almost always beneficial and cooperate with the system, the government gots u under there finger.

and oh yah my geek homie ass has been here for that long and i only have that many posts? thats way less than a post a day, so that mean i must have waaaaayyy too much time on my hands and im on here all the time, go ahead n slap yourself for me.
on the real i culd give ashit wat college u go to nd wat degree u got cuz im not attracted to men so u can stop tryna impress me 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2007, 06:23:27 PM »
^^^^^^^^

ok ok your right im wrong, i only make 20 dollars an hour and im transferring to evergreen college for my business management degree, i just finished my calculus class and and im goin into physics, next. so i must be jus a fuckin idiot right? the point that i was makin is that the white mentality of the goverment and police are almost always beneficial and cooperate with the system, the government gots u under there finger.

and oh yah my geek homie ass has been here for that long and i only have that many posts? thats way less than a post a day, so that mean i must have waaaaayyy too much time on my hands and im on here all the time, go ahead n slap yourself for me.

20 and hour?? what do u do?

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2007, 06:24:36 PM »
o yea nd u hav to be the pussiest guy on dubcc if u tryna beef wit ppl for no reason, jus cuz ur a 10 year old don mean u needa try to act hard wen yah not

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2007, 06:25:26 PM »

tru dat. but i think bishop lamont's album is gunna b insane with dre backin him

rik

« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2007, 06:25:57 PM »
To me a snitch is someone who cooperates with the police because they got caught up and are afraid to do the time.

rik

« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2007, 06:26:36 PM »

tru dat. but i think bishop lamont's album is gunna b insane with dre backin him

No doubt.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2007, 06:27:20 PM »
To me a snitch is someone who cooperates with the police because they got caught up and are afraid to do the time.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2007, 06:27:53 PM »
Fuck this I'm gonna go listen to some Ne-Yo.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

rik

« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2007, 06:28:49 PM »
Fuck this I'm gonna go listen to some Ne-Yo.

LOL

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2007, 08:28:07 PM »

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2007, 08:35:56 PM »
probably cuz dre is in the studio wit game right now, workin on detox  :laugh:

crosses fingers :P

word....

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2007, 09:18:08 PM »
Is it a bad thing to be a snitch? Snitching is someone who cooperates with the police.

For example, if some kid, kills your wife and your children, and you CALL the police. Your a snitch. If a serial killer is living next door to you, and killing your neighbors, and you call the police. Your a snitch.

Oh Oh, being a snitch makes you such a bad person. Having common sense and doing whats right makes you a bad person! Right? ^^^ All you e-thugs are fucking morons. Get an education.

this whole stop snitchin thing is totally out of control. 9 out of 10 ten niggas snitch these days. and muthafuccas dont even know what snitchin is. look..if me and you decide to rob a liqour store and you tell the police i was wit you then you a snitch. but if some nigga molests your neighbour's kid and you tell the police on him you AIN'T NO fuccin snitch.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2007, 10:13:45 PM »
Is it a bad thing to be a snitch? Snitching is someone who cooperates with the police.

For example, if some kid, kills your wife and your children, and you CALL the police. Your a snitch. If a serial killer is living next door to you, and killing your neighbors, and you call the police. Your a snitch.

Oh Oh, being a snitch makes you such a bad person. Having common sense and doing whats right makes you a bad person! Right? ^^^ All you e-thugs are fucking morons. Get an education.

this whole stop snitchin thing is totally out of control. 9 out of 10 ten niggas snitch these days. and muthafuccas dont even know what snitchin is. look..if me and you decide to rob a liqour store and you tell the police i was wit you then you a snitch. but if some nigga molests your neighbour's kid and you tell the police on him you AIN'T NO fuccin snitch.

Yeah I agree, the definition of the word is stupid. But this moron in here agrees that you should never talk to the police under any circumstance. The right word is "rat" (= When you turn the police on your friends for your own gain.)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2007, 10:20:34 PM »
if you base your rappers talent even minimally on his/her street credibility, that consumer is a moron.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!