Author Topic: 50 not down with Dr Dre anymore?  (Read 1869 times)

Lucifuge

Re: 50 not down with Dr Dre anymore?
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2007, 11:40:50 PM »
rulez on the street dont be a snitch
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2007, 01:07:44 AM »

and oh yah my geek homie ass has been here for that long and i only have that many posts? thats way less than a post a day, so that mean i must have waaaaayyy too much time on my hands and im on here all the time, go ahead n slap yourself for me.
on the real i culd give ashit wat college u go to nd wat degree u got cuz im not attracted to men so u can stop tryna impress me 8)

the first part was for the other that part is for you! I made it BOLD so u can see it better its ok i don't mind teaching children grammar or how to read because i've taking early education classes too, its ok once puberty hits you'll be somewut normal.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2007, 01:10:51 AM »
^^^^^^^^

ok ok your right im wrong, i only make 20 dollars an hour and im transferring to evergreen college for my business management degree, i just finished my calculus class and and im goin into physics, next. so i must be jus a fuckin idiot right? the point that i was makin is that the white mentality of the goverment and police are almost always beneficial and cooperate with the system, the government gots u under there finger.

and oh yah my geek homie ass has been here for that long and i only have that many posts? thats way less than a post a day, so that mean i must have waaaaayyy too much time on my hands and im on here all the time, go ahead n slap yourself for me.

20 and hour?? what do u do?

I'm a mover, under the table right now, so i get paid cash everyday anywhere from 150 to 200 a day.

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2007, 10:25:56 AM »
In my opinion, 50 doesn't need Dre to be good. There's plenty of rappers that have been successful without Dre.

The King- I understand your point as to snitching. But you're speaking about your point from a 'common' man's perspective. 50 Cent doesn't sell records from a 'common' man's perspective. He has this persona of being a thug nigga with millions of bitches, drugs and guns. He sold records off a street persona and carries that persona as his daily image.

In other words, 50 Cent (which is named after a notorious gang/drug runner) being a snitch is the same as if 50 was to say that he's been a virgin this whole time and is waiting for marriage to have sex. He's a hypocrit when it comes to that shit.

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2007, 10:45:34 AM »
fuck 50

8) 8) 8)

Matty

« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2007, 11:07:49 AM »
isn't this thread supposed to be about 50 not working with dre? all i can see is people getting all vented about the definition of a snitch and dissing 50???

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2007, 12:04:23 PM »
isn't this thread supposed to be about 50 not working with dre? all i can see is people getting all vented about the definition of a snitch and dissing 50???

dubcnn.com baby!!  8)

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2007, 12:35:47 PM »

dubcnn.com baby!!  8)
if you don't like it, get the fuck outta here, you punk bitch!

8) 8) 8)

Lunatic

« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2007, 12:37:34 PM »

dubcnn.com baby!!  8)
if you don't like it, get the fuck outta here, you punk bitch!

8) 8) 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Matty

« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2007, 12:46:03 PM »
charming! i guess this is dubcnn.com...

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2007, 12:59:14 PM »
charming! i guess this is dubcnn.com...

coulda sworn it was DubCC.com...

Matty

« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2007, 01:28:25 PM »
thanks for that but look a few posts higher to see where that came from originally...

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2007, 01:33:33 PM »
FUCK 5 O

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2007, 01:34:08 PM »
lol, i know, what a tosser.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2007, 01:40:35 PM »
50 didnt intentionally dry snitch on preme in ghetto koran. he was just paying homage to some legends in his hood. plenty of rappers have named names like that before and havent been called snitches. its just because ja rules a pussy and didnt have anything on 50 while 50 was tearing murda inc apart, so he started calling 50 cent a snitch. 50 never said anything that was of previously unknown condemning significance, that law enforcement didnt already know. whoever tries to say that the police didnt know about one of the biggest drug dealers out of queens, ever since the 80s- the supreme team and all that - has goot be a little slow.

"THE KING" snitching is not a good thing. in many cases, snitching buys criminals shorter jail sentences, so its putting criminals back on the streets when they havent done to time to compensate for their crimes. its a cop-out for fuck-ups who cant handle what theyve done and they essentially dump it on the back of someone else. theres no honor in it and its as pussy as you can get. if someone killed your cousin and you told the police, thats not snitching. snitching is not as broad as a lot of people make it seem. its not justifiably assisting authorities.