Author Topic: 50 not down with Dr Dre anymore?  (Read 1874 times)

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 not down with Dr Dre anymore?
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2007, 05:40:46 PM »

"THE KING" snitching is not a good thing. in many cases, snitching buys criminals shorter jail sentences, so its putting criminals back on the streets when they havent done to time to compensate for their crimes. its a cop-out for fuck-ups who cant handle what theyve done and they essentially dump it on the back of someone else. theres no honor in it and its as pussy as you can get. if someone killed your cousin and you told the police, thats not snitching. snitching is not as broad as a lot of people make it seem. its not justifiably assisting authorities.

on point, if someone kills my cousin im a tell the police.......ima tell tha police that im a shoot the mutha fucka that shot my cousin,

SO "The King" please tell me, when 50 cent snitched out his big homies in New York u think that is ok? if your homie was standing next to you smoking weed u would seriously run to the nearest police officer and say thatguy is smoking weed Illegally!! thats a snitch homie and ur sayin there aint nuthin wrong with that. damn i thought canada was better than that.

Al Bundy

« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2007, 05:56:31 PM »
i prayed to the lord this morning for a free post.... and i think he's answered it...

lmao

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2007, 06:01:13 PM »
nativejoe, youre right about the snitchin thing in general, but dudes dont understand though, 50 never ratted out the big heads like preme beyond telling police, "if you want info, look in my lyrics". all he ever said in his lyrics was shit like "preme was the businessman, prince was the killer." any cop with half a brain knew preme was a huge businessman in queens. thats not snitching. game tried to say its dry snitching. it would have been dry snitching if 50 had said in his lyrics "preme murdered so-and-so next in a baisley project hallway and that-other-dude on guy r. brewer blvd".

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2007, 03:03:30 AM »
nativejoe, youre right about the snitchin thing in general, but dudes dont understand though, 50 never ratted out the big heads like preme beyond telling police, "if you want info, look in my lyrics". all he ever said in his lyrics was shit like "preme was the businessman, prince was the killer." any cop with half a brain knew preme was a huge businessman in queens. thats not snitching. game tried to say its dry snitching. it would have been dry snitching if 50 had said in his lyrics "preme murdered so-and-so next in a baisley project hallway and that-other-dude on guy r. brewer blvd".

bang em smurf.....

Nasty Nem

• 'G'
  • HOV
« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2007, 06:40:34 AM »
^^^^^^^^

ok ok your right im wrong, i only make 20 dollars an hour and im transferring to evergreen college for my business management degree, i just finished my calculus class and and im goin into physics, next. so i must be jus a fuckin idiot right?

stop lyin, no dipset fan is educated

and ya don't stop

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2007, 08:39:44 AM »
Man fuck this topic man

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2007, 10:40:50 AM »

bang em smurf.....

did 50 rat out smurf for anything (serious, not sarcasm)? i thought 50 was just a busta and left bang em to rot in jail...

but whats the deal?

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2007, 10:54:17 AM »
^^^^^^^^

ok ok your right im wrong, i only make 20 dollars an hour and im transferring to evergreen college for my business management degree, i just finished my calculus class and and im goin into physics, next. so i must be jus a fuckin idiot right?

stop lyin, no dipset fan is educated

ok thats make perfect sense  ::)

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2007, 11:01:45 AM »

bang em smurf.....

did 50 rat out smurf for anything (serious, not sarcasm)? i thought 50 was just a busta and left bang em to rot in jail...

but whats the deal?
i heard he did, i read alot about it theres alot of stories bout the things that fifty did, and there are alot of reasons that i don't like 50 i mean it had nuthin to do with the game or anything like that, i mean jus the whole basis bout G-unit and the whole Ja rule n irv gotti thing too. i mean everthing he does justifies his "bitchness" i mean u cant get any more garbage than 50 cent.  i mean when ur in a gang, u get jumped in, the only way u get out is to get jumped out, 50 jus left n said "fuck yall niggas im a start my own shit". i mean when have u heard 50 stayin close to his roots, he abandoned his shit, and you the "real" 50 cent was sum nigga that got shot after a show he did in New York. curtis jackson never knew him but took his name anyways, but since im sooo uneducated u guys know everything u should already know about that too then right???

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2007, 11:12:52 AM »
stop catchin feelings on an internet forum. i hadnt heard about 50 snitching on bang em; could you hit me a link to that story? i dislike 50s corporatism, no-friends, no-loyalty, etc. as much as the next guy, but he didnt just turn his back on his hood... he left smurf and domo behind, which was fucked up, but besides that he moved up because of how fast he blew up. anyone whos got any intelligence isnt gonna hang out on a corner in jamaica queens all day when theyre on billboards around the world and can be stackin more money, along with the haters in the hood who dont like how fast he had gone up. it might be unfortunate but its true. 50 now is a shell of his old self, but back when get rich dropped, even bang em said it in an interview "couldnt nobody say dude not real".

"if money hasnt changed you, you havent made enough of it."

sad truth

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2007, 11:27:04 AM »
stop catchin feelings on an internet forum. i hadnt heard about 50 snitching on bang em; could you hit me a link to that story? i dislike 50s corporatism, no-friends, no-loyalty, etc. as much as the next guy, but he didnt just turn his back on his hood... he left smurf and domo behind, which was fucked up, but besides that he moved up because of how fast he blew up. anyone whos got any intelligence isnt gonna hang out on a corner in jamaica queens all day when theyre on billboards around the world and can be stackin more money, along with the haters in the hood who dont like how fast he had gone up. it might be unfortunate but its true. 50 now is a shell of his old self, but back when get rich dropped, even bang em said it in an interview "couldnt nobody say dude not real".

sad truth

i often hear about 50 comparing himself to 2pac, did 2pac somehow abandon his homies and his hood? i mean didn't 2pac blow up and have money n do movies n shit?

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: August 16, 2007, 11:32:59 AM »
haha pac actually wasnt in the hood very much. but thats neither here nor there.

i havent heard 50 compare himself to pac since like... '03

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: August 16, 2007, 11:38:52 AM »
haha pac actually wasnt in the hood very much. but thats neither here nor there.

i havent heard 50 compare himself to pac since like... '03

apparently lot more than 50, i mean if there was that many niggas comin after me I would carry guns and a bullet proof vest too, lol. but i always hear 50 talkin bout pac, like they would be homies n shit. but shit im tired of fifty everything that big rat face does is jus annoying, i mean even young buck said 50 jus talks shit bout people cuz he thinks hes hard.

phooey

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #88 on: August 17, 2007, 06:56:16 AM »
I FEEL YALL NIGGAZ,BUT U KNOW WAT?????A SNITCH IS LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN DISEASE
  THAT ONLY DEATH CAN CURE.

Lucifuge

« Reply #89 on: August 17, 2007, 07:26:30 AM »

sad truth

i often hear about 50 comparing himself to 2pac, did 2pac somehow abandon his homies and his hood? i mean didn't 2pac blow up and have money n do movies n shit?

LOL!!!!! Pac is a movie gangsta;) and 50 not down with Dr Dre anymore? theard not did fify snitch or not ::)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D