Author Topic: What if you marry somebody with a different religion?  (Read 1260 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: What if you marry somebody with a different religion?
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2007, 05:53:49 PM »
what if a jewish dude married a christian chick, would their son have to wear a kufi?

LOL!

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2007, 08:44:02 PM »
dont marry a muslim if you arent one yourself, you may find your wife brutally murdered and stuffed into a suitcase...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6906594.stm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing

sick bastards.

Interesting to note that the first sentence states: "Honor killing is forbidden in Islam."

does it stop muslims doing it? no, does it fuck.

also, did you read the BBC article?

"Her soul would not leave her body - it took over half an hour.

"I swear to God, my foot was on her back. I was kicking or stamping on her neck to get her soul out."

once again: sick bastards.

LOL @ does it stop Muslims doing it... that's the dumbest fucking argument I've heard...

Do the teachings of Christianity stop Christians from killing, raping, etc... ?
Oh, then Christians must just be sick fucks... like Chris Benoit placing the Bible next to his kid after killing him. Nothing but a sick Christian fuck huh?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2007, 12:00:14 AM »
the point is a christian family allow a daughter to marry a muslim but a muslim family don't

8) 8) 8)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2007, 05:35:56 AM »
dont marry a muslim if you arent one yourself, you may find your wife brutally murdered and stuffed into a suitcase...

sick bastards.

Interesting to note that the first sentence states: "Honor killing is forbidden in Islam."

"I swear to God, my foot was on her back. I was kicking or stamping on her neck to get her soul out."

LOL @ does it stop Muslims doing it... that's the dumbest fucking argument I've heard...

Oh, then Christians must just be sick fucks... like Chris Benoit placing the Bible next to his kid after killing him. Nothing but a sick Christian fuck huh?

i think thats the dumbest argument i've heard.

are you actually muslim?

do the teachings of Islam stop Muslims from killing, raping, blow up buildings, etc?

smh

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2007, 05:57:41 AM »

sick bastards.

The difference is Muslims kill people and do some stupid shit in the name of Allah. They think there doing is taking them to heaven and shit where as christian criminals wouldn't say there doing it for religion

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2007, 10:33:08 AM »

sick bastards.

The difference is Muslims kill people and do some stupid shit in the name of Allah. They think there doing is taking them to heaven and shit where as christian criminals wouldn't say there doing it for religion

Wrong. Read up on your history. I'll even help you start off... check up on the genocide carried out against the Native Americans by the Europeans in the name of Christianity.... the slaughters of the Crusades were carried out in the name of God... the Spanish Inquisition... hundreds of other events in European history that can be regarded as killings in the name of God... Hitler was in part inspired/motivated by Martin Luther's texts... the KKK believes it has a religious obligation to persecute Catholics and Jews... I could go on forever... and yes, I could probably list just as many for Muslims... but does that mean Christianity/Islam teaches these things?

And by the way, people sometimes fail to distinguish between cultural practices and religious. The reason Islam forbids honor killings is because they took place in the region before Islam... African Christians still carry them out... they did it before Christianity, and they're still doing it now... just because either group hasn't followed the guidelines set forth by the religion, doesn't mean the religion condones it.

Honestly, sometimes I come on here, and I find it hard to believe that people really can be THIS dumb/ignorant. I don't know why people don't take advantage of the educational opportunities available to them.

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2007, 03:50:51 AM »
If you go back far enough you can find information to support any argument. Firstly i didn't say the Muslim religion endorsed this sort of behaviour because i have learned a bit about it and understand in essence it is a peacful religion, however it seems that many of its followers  in the past but more importantly many today interpretate teachings in a way which leads them to coomit heinious acts like this in the name of God. Even high ranking Muslim teachers never seem to condone such acts and numerious times they endores these acts like when the Muslim world placed a 'Fatwa' on the author of Satanic Verses citing his killing as retribution to God

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2007, 04:08:27 AM »
If you go back far enough you can find information to support any argument. Firstly i didn't say the Muslim religion endorsed this sort of behaviour because i have learned a bit about it and understand in essence it is a peacful religion, however it seems that many of its followers  in the past but more importantly many today interpretate teachings in a way which leads them to coomit heinious acts like this in the name of God. Even high ranking Muslim teachers never seem to condone such acts and numerious times they endores these acts like when the Muslim world placed a 'Fatwa' on the author of Satanic Verses citing his killing as retribution to God

props on that.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2007, 11:49:19 AM »

LOL @ this chump...

you said: "where as christian criminals wouldn't say there doing it for religion"

My response also included a mention of the KKK which refutes that bullshit.... and there are many more groups like that around... the Army of God is another... and these are organized groups.... now if you want to talk about individual crimes and cases, anybody can dig up news articles where people killed in the name of one thing or another.

and LOL @ "if you go back far enough you can find information to support any argument"... are you really that fuckin dumb?

Alright peep game since you're too dumb... even if you were to move everything off the table... and just look at "recent events"... why don't you gather up some statistics and total up the number of people that died as a direct result of Muslim terrorism in the last 10 years.... and then compare that with the number of innocent Iraqis that have died as a direct result of Bush ordering their destruction (one single Christian)... I mean you have to remember Bush did claim he was doing this for God and God was on his side. 
So not only does this refute your "Christian criminals wouldn't say they're doing it for religion", but it also shits on your excuse of "if you go back far enough you can find information to support any argument"... in addition it shows how the actions of 1 Christian criminal have resulted in more deaths than all the Muslim terrorism combined.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2007, 11:50:13 AM »

props on that.

LOL @ this cheerleader... dumbfuck can't respond for himself... and has other chumps take the lessons for him

LOL @ this fudgepacker

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2007, 01:10:02 PM »

sick bastards.

word^^ +1
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2007, 01:14:16 PM »
i dont wanna seem as if im lickin your balls, but....

Honestly, sometimes I come on here, and I find it hard to believe that people really can be THIS dumb/ignorant. I don't know why people don't take advantage of the educational opportunities available to them.

WORD
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

me>you

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2007, 04:47:49 PM »

WORD
no homo?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2007, 01:37:18 AM »

WORD
no homo?

its rather no hetero then or sumthin...
[J-Live]

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2007, 01:40:43 AM »

LOL @ this chump...

you said: "where as christian criminals wouldn't say there doing it for religion"

My response also included a mention of the KKK which refutes that bullshit.... and there are many more groups like that around... the Army of God is another... and these are organized groups.... now if you want to talk about individual crimes and cases, anybody can dig up news articles where people killed in the name of one thing or another.

and LOL @ "if you go back far enough you can find information to support any argument"... are you really that fuckin dumb?

Alright peep game since you're too dumb... even if you were to move everything off the table... and just look at "recent events"... why don't you gather up some statistics and total up the number of people that died as a direct result of Muslim terrorism in the last 10 years.... and then compare that with the number of innocent Iraqis that have died as a direct result of Bush ordering their destruction (one single Christian)... I mean you have to remember Bush did claim he was doing this for God and God was on his side. 
So not only does this refute your "Christian criminals wouldn't say they're doing it for religion", but it also shits on your excuse of "if you go back far enough you can find information to support any argument"... in addition it shows how the actions of 1 Christian criminal have resulted in more deaths than all the Muslim terrorism combined.

Firstly what is with you trying too throw insults around? You getting mad cos people aren’t agreeing with you? All it does it makes you look childish. Secondly you point on the KKK did not make sense. You said “the KKK believes it has a religious obligation to persecute Catholics and Jews”. So? What relevance does this have on anything. Also how ridiculous  is it to use Christian sects as examples of wrong doing in the name of God. I'm talking about the major Christian religion of Catholism. Find me a recent example of a Catholic group. Your point on George Bush is also ridiculous. George Bush never has claimed or ordered anything in the name of God. Saying ‘God is with us’ is in the context that God will be with American Christians to confort them as they fight the forces of evil (Terrorists). Weather the war is right or wrong is a whole other topic, but never has George Bush invaded any country in the name of Jesus or God. If I remember correctly what started the War on Terror was Islamic terrorists killing thousands of Americans, Coincidently that was done in revenge for American foreign policy like the US support of Israel against Palistine and done in it was done in the name of Allah. I understand that the terrorists were under the impression that upon the mass killing of non Islamic people they would proceed straight to heaven.  Further more it is purely your opinion that George Bush is ‘a criminal’ and that he has committed ‘crimes’, you shouldn’t throw them out there as fact. What I mean I when I say '"if you go back far enough you can find information to support any argument", is that nobody is perfect. You could take a Gandhi and make him look bad. Therefore when you give examples like The Crusades, its ridiculous because occurred so long ago when the church was in a completely different state then it is today. For the Islamic religion it is still as common today as it was back then, just take the recent comments about Islam the Pope made and the violent outbreak that started, burning Christian pictures etc. That kind of reaction not only proved the Popes point.