Author Topic: What if you marry somebody with a different religion?  (Read 1236 times)

Facez

• 'G'
Re: What if you marry somebody with a different religion?
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2007, 07:09:48 PM »
IMO anyone can call themselves Christians, it doesn’t mean that you are one, real Christians wouldn’t kill/hurt anyone, the one whom the Christianity faith is built around was never violent or encouraged violence, some of the other people who have founded/started a religion were violent/immoral therefore you can blame the religion for attacks created by its followers , if Christianity was a violent religion/taught violence then u could blame Christianity, but people like the KKK and all of these other terrorists/cults call themselves Christian (probably because they were born in a Christian state/country, baptised at birth or go to some backwards church that doesn’t teach the Bible correctly) but they are really lead by their own desires/hatred for others, if they were truly Christian (confessors of/believers in Christ, and follow the teachings of the bible correctly, and used Jesus as an example of how a Christian should act then they wouldn’t be doing these things. Christ taught  “love your neighbour as thyself” “love thine enemy” I don’t think Christianity should be blamed for these so called “Christian” terrorist attacks but the people themselves - just my thoughts on the matter

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2007, 07:47:31 PM »
IMO anyone can call themselves Christians, it doesn’t mean that you are one, real Christians wouldn’t kill/hurt anyone, the one whom the Christianity faith is built around was never violent or encouraged violence, some of the other people who have founded/started a religion were violent/immoral therefore you can blame the religion for attacks created by its followers , if Christianity was a violent religion/taught violence then u could blame Christianity, but people like the KKK and all of these other terrorists/cults call themselves Christian (probably because they were born in a Christian state/country, baptised at birth or go to some backwards church that doesn’t teach the Bible correctly) but they are really lead by their own desires/hatred for others, if they were truly Christian (confessors of/believers in Christ, and follow the teachings of the bible correctly, and used Jesus as an example of how a Christian should act then they wouldn’t be doing these things. Christ taught  “love your neighbour as thyself” “love thine enemy” I don’t think Christianity should be blamed for these so called “Christian” terrorist attacks but the people themselves - just my thoughts on the matter

Of course this only applies to Christians/Christianity.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Facez

• 'G'
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2007, 08:02:24 PM »
I didn't say it "only" applies to Christianity, I just used Christianity as an example because: A. I am a Christian and B. because the last few replies were bashing christianity, and calling these Terrorists/Cults Christians when they are just claiming the name Christian and carrying out their own desires.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2007, 01:13:12 AM »
Although I did quote you, my comment was in no way directed towards you... I actually agree with what you said, and simply wanted to point out that a lot of ignorant people don't seem to be able to make that distinction when they hear about "Muslim" terrorists. Just like you said, Islam should not be blamed for these so called "Muslim" terrorist attacks but the people themselves. However, when Muslims carry out the attacks, you're sure to be informed that those who did it were in fact "Muslims". But are we ever told what religion the non-Muslim terrorists follow? No, because in those cases we (and the media) seem to do the right and blame the people themselves. Catch my drift? That was my whole point throughout this entire discussion.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2007, 07:18:00 AM »
Muslim women are not allowed by law to marry someone of another religion. How backwards is that?

As for the rest of this topic, LOL @ people trying to say Christianity is as violent and oppressive as Islam. Wake the fuck up and take a look around the world you stupid idiots. Wherever there is Islam there is violence and oppression. Wherever there is Christianity there is peace and tolerance. PERIOD.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 07:46:23 AM by Real American »

Narrator

« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2007, 08:04:02 AM »
Wherever there is Christianity there is peace and tolerance.

What about Northern Ireland?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2007, 08:15:03 AM »

Who is being killed in Northern Ireland?

Elevz

« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2007, 09:01:47 AM »

So if nobody's getting killed,that means there's peace? Come on now, you should know better than that. Just because you're not dead, doesn't mean you're alive...

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2007, 09:32:44 AM »
We are talking about religiously motivated violence.

Narrator

« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2007, 10:31:16 AM »

Weren't you paying attention during the Troubles?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2007, 11:50:30 AM »

LOL @ this fudgepacker

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2007, 12:40:34 PM »
fuck this thread

Narrator

« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2007, 01:13:53 PM »

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2007, 01:25:52 PM »
shut the fuck up, you fat ass white boy, go suck a dick, now tell me whats the purpose of the big ruf?

8) 8) 8)

STONED KITTY

« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2007, 03:16:08 PM »
i think you needa get stooooned MEOW