Author Topic: Sagging is now a punishable crime  (Read 1053 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Sagging is now a punishable crime
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2007, 12:38:22 AM »
I never sagged anyways. I always thought that shit was tacky.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2007, 07:04:26 AM »
Ignorant shit.  People walking around with their pants around their knees.  It kind of helped me, though, because it showed me what people to discriminate against.  "fuck him, he ain't working here!" or "If somebody stole something, it's probably that ignorant motherfucker over there!".

Also, the only thing worse is you fucking idiots that insist on keeping the tags on your hat like you just stole it off the shelf or some ignorant shit. 

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2007, 09:31:49 AM »
Ignorant shit.  People walking around with their pants around their knees.  It kind of helped me, though, because it showed me what people to discriminate against.  "fuck him, he ain't working here!" or "If somebody stole something, it's probably that ignorant motherfucker over there!".

Also, the only thing worse is you fucking idiots that insist on keeping the tags on your hat like you just stole it off the shelf or some ignorant shit. 

Chill man lol

kemizt

swangin and bangin

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2007, 10:52:00 AM »

lol
damn sound like u got jumped by these niggas and shit

but i sag...........not my knees though

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2007, 02:25:25 PM »
I laugh when I see someone over 25 doing it. You know that idiot probably has 6 kids from 3 different girls and no job.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2007, 03:48:23 PM »
it depends on what you consider sagging...i wear loose shit but its for comfort as much as anything else. wearin a size 42 when you a size 30 is a lil ridiculous though

swangin and bangin

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2007, 03:55:07 PM »
it depends on what you consider sagging...i wear loose shit but its for comfort as much as anything else. wearin a size 42 when you a size 30 is a lil ridiculous though
im 6'2 175lbs and i wear size 42 waist jeans
is that ridiculous?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2007, 04:21:19 PM »
I never sagged anyways. I always thought that shit was tacky.

true, if its too much it makes a person look stupid...tho i sagged a few times
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2007, 04:49:21 PM »
is that ridiculous?
im just sayin when it looks like you can fit another person in your shit then thats retarded,but to each his own "ya dig?"

btw im 6'2 and a 38 but wear a 42 so it sounds like we around the same size

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2007, 06:50:30 PM »
is that ridiculous?
lol wait a minute homie,175 in a 42? lol nahhhh

swangin and bangin

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2007, 06:59:41 PM »
is that ridiculous?
i got muscles homie

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2007, 07:02:57 PM »
is that ridiculous?
i got muscles homie
thats cool homie...just seemed like 175 seemed small in a 42 but wtf do i know...

swangin and bangin

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2007, 08:11:35 PM »
is that ridiculous?
i got muscles homie
thats cool homie...just seemed like 175 seemed small in a 42 but wtf do i know...
it is
lol
i have to wear a belt
all my pants is that big cause i use to weight 220 and then i started boxing so i had to cut weight

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2007, 08:55:06 PM »
is that ridiculous?
i got muscles homie
it is
lol
i have to wear a belt
all my pants is that big cause i use to weight 220 and then i started boxing so i had to cut weight
thats dope..i heard trainin to box is mad intense...shit i way 220 myself which isnt bad but i gotta get in shape...

swangin and bangin

« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2007, 07:37:23 AM »
is that ridiculous?
i got muscles homie
it is
lol
i have to wear a belt
thats dope..i heard trainin to box is mad intense...shit i way 220 myself which isnt bad but i gotta get in shape...
true story
but it pays off in the end
it feels good to know you can beat just about any bodys ass at the drop of a dime  8)