Author Topic: Aug/15/07--"Fuk Jimmy Iovine"- 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks & Tony Yayo (audio)  (Read 785 times)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
new freestyle goin at jimmy and several others, haha.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/315731251f8a90/

Lunatic

lol NEVER cross the boss ;D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Matty

whether it does him any harm or not, props to 50 for speaking out against the interscope bullshit. he could just grin and bear it. look forward to hearing some proper hip-hop from 50 again one day...

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
i would find it hilarious if all this shit is just more publicity stunts....

one more thing, if this shit is really really real...in that case 50 can only blame one person, he is just lookinf for excuses....put out good music, people will not say shit, put out wack music, dont matter who you got behind you, cats aint gon feel it

i still expect 50 to sell huge numbers and i still expect him to outsell kanye, i just find all his bitching pathetic and him looking for more and more excuses...hilarious

Elano

50 should calm down....

Jimmy can destroy his career if he wants.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
50 should calm down....

50 doesnt need to rap anymore so what can Jimmy do?

Elano

50 should calm down....

50 doesnt need to rap anymore so what can Jimmy do?

Ok,but he got a record to drop.
You can't imagine how much power have Iovine in the music biz ....

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn that is great. Not the song, but the speaking out part.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn, he actually said it. I wonder how this situation is gonna turn out.

wcsoldier

Iovine is making MAD paper of Fifty ... np interest to do something at least now

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Its safe to say he wont stay on Interscope now :P

I say release Curtis, which looks like another typical Interscope record anyways, drop BISD next year with some raw hip hop (fuck the sales) and then the greatest hits.

50 dont give a fuck anymore. He also said "MTV can suck my dick" in a recent interview.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 05:55:43 AM by Timbo the king »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
AllHipHop.com: “Fully Loaded Clip” definitely seemed to give the streets what they were asking for…

50 Cent: I’ve got some hard records on this [album], don’t get me wrong. But Before I Self Destruct is…that record embodies everything that they appreciated me for initially. The last bit of that, that aggression I was givin’ ‘em early on, on the mixtape circuit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

I say release Curtis, which looks like another typical Interscope record anyways, drop BISD next year with some raw hip hop (fuck the sales) and then the greatest hits.

50 dont give a fuck anymore. He also said "MTV can suck my dick" in a recent interview.

lol greatest hits? i already have get rich or die tryin' tho  8) 8) 8)

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Jimmy Iovine and Interscope don't want artists on their roster, they want puppets. Look at what they did to Em's career, what they're doing to 50's. They're the ones that demand Em's poppy lead singles that push sales but destroy his credibility. If it was up to Interscope, 50 Cent would just drop Candy Shop's and P.I.M.P.'s and all that type of shit.

Artists put their images and their actual talents for that matter at risk, whenever it's time to promote the album, release singles and record last minute material to please the higher ups. Look at Busta's last album and tell me that his label didn't hand pick "I Love My Bitch" purely for financial purposes. Artistic creativity takes a back seat most of the time, in my opinion.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lol greatest hits? i already have get rich or die tryin' tho  8) 8) 8)
props!

I'll say it now, Curtis is gonna be a fucking flop.  They've already boned the promotion of this album to the extreme, first with the delay from June to September, to now, dropping all these videos for no reason.  Pick a single and stick to it.  I can see people looking back at this album years from now as a huge fiasco.  This project is already a disaster.  Now that he said fuck Jimmy, I think it's over.