Author Topic: WestCoast Vs. Dirtysouth who wins?  (Read 554 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WestCoast Vs. Dirtysouth who wins?
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2007, 12:39:31 PM »
Why you askin this? What did the south invent? Bubblegum pop? Look at the westcoast they got g-funk and gangsta rap
Westcoast>>>>>South

I love gfunk its my favorite but the question is who wins and right now the south wins. Im all westcoast but the fact remains, Cham, OUtkast, Ugk, T.I, Wayne, Luda all these guys everytime some come out form them its all over the place,  when was the last time we saw more then 1 or 2 westcoast artist getting any shine or people getting realy hyped about them.

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2007, 01:17:01 PM »
west coast niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2007, 01:19:40 PM »
west coast niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

+1 to u too niggaaaaaaaaaaa lol

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2007, 01:48:27 PM »

That was 1 wack ass line up LOL, joking it wasnt bad, but Piper, Pap Smurf, Young Hootie and Scipio, i mean come on dude, hahaha, there all no names right now my dude!!!

I wasn't talkin' 'bout bein' famous, there's no doubt that the south got more big names at the moment then the westcoast does have at this moment, I was talkin' 'bout artists that are dope, and all those artists I listed are dope in my opinion.. that's just my personal taste, I don't give a fuck if you agree or not, and if the mainstream agrees or not.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2007, 07:40:55 PM »
How can you compare it like that? WestCoast got some wack ass artists, the same goes for the South, the only difference is that those artists from the South got succes in the mainstream and those from the West don't got that (or atleast not as much)..

But if you look at the best artists from every part of the US:

West - Piper, BG Knocc Out, C-Bo, Papa Smurf, Young Hootie, Dr. Dre, Lil' Eazy, CJ Macc, Nate Dogg, Mr. Taboo, T-Nutty, Nu Money, Kam, Big Syke, Jayo Felony, Scipio, Tray Deee
South - Young Buck, The D.O.C, Scarface, Devin The Dude, Bun B, Flo-Rida, Hi-C, Eightball, Lil' Murda, Al Gator, 80 Proof, Stram, John The Baptist, Z-Ro, Trae, Big V, Fish Scales, David Banner, B. Stille, Ron Clutch
East - Pretty Ugly, Blak Civil, Masta Ace, Havoc, Sam Scarfo, Rakim, Kool G. Rap, Big Daddy Kane, M.O.P, Raekwon, Joe Beast, Young Dice, Noreaga
MidWest - Obie Trice, Killa Kaunn, Kuniva, P-Funk, Young Who?, Guilty Simpson, 1st Born, Helluva, Lola Damone, Nina, Phat Kat, Marvwon, Shim-E Bango, King Gordy, Fatt Father, Supa MC

Europe - Whyte, Kostas, L-Stick, Mic Dogg, Dimas Dee, Kas, Steve, Salah Edin, Raymzter, Rocks, Royal K, Double R, IAM, Connexxion Imposible, Mellow P, Mr. Probz, Jav'lin

So basicly there's dope artists everywhere.
the west got a lot of dope artists but u didnt do us justice with that list...game? snoop? wc? ice cube? and there are quite a few u shulda left off there too...i aint hatin tho props for the takin the time to make a list

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2007, 08:52:23 PM »
How can you compare it like that? WestCoast got some wack ass artists, the same goes for the South, the only difference is that those artists from the South got succes in the mainstream and those from the West don't got that (or atleast not as much)..

But if you look at the best artists from every part of the US:

West - Piper, BG Knocc Out, C-Bo, Papa Smurf, Young Hootie, Dr. Dre, Lil' Eazy, CJ Macc, Nate Dogg, Mr. Taboo, T-Nutty, Nu Money, Kam, Big Syke, Jayo Felony, Scipio, Tray Deee
South - Young Buck, The D.O.C, Scarface, Devin The Dude, Bun B, Flo-Rida, Hi-C, Eightball, Lil' Murda, Al Gator, 80 Proof, Stram, John The Baptist, Z-Ro, Trae, Big V, Fish Scales, David Banner, B. Stille, Ron Clutch
East - Pretty Ugly, Blak Civil, Masta Ace, Havoc, Sam Scarfo, Rakim, Kool G. Rap, Big Daddy Kane, M.O.P, Raekwon, Joe Beast, Young Dice, Noreaga
MidWest - Obie Trice, Killa Kaunn, Kuniva, P-Funk, Young Who?, Guilty Simpson, 1st Born, Helluva, Lola Damone, Nina, Phat Kat, Marvwon, Shim-E Bango, King Gordy, Fatt Father, Supa MC

Europe - Whyte, Kostas, L-Stick, Mic Dogg, Dimas Dee, Kas, Steve, Salah Edin, Raymzter, Rocks, Royal K, Double R, IAM, Connexxion Imposible, Mellow P, Mr. Probz, Jav'lin

So basicly there's dope artists everywhere.
the west got a lot of dope artists but u didnt do us justice with that list...game? snoop? wc? ice cube? and there are quite a few u shulda left off there too...i aint hatin tho props for the takin the time to make a list

word mitchy slick, xzibit, theres alot u left off but tru dat props for takin tha time to make tha list

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2007, 02:57:19 AM »
Mitchy Slick, Ice Cube and WC are all dope, but they ain't really the artists I check for anymore, Xzibit is aight but he got too much wack shit out this days, the same goes for Snoop, "Doggystyle" is one of the best albums that ever came out in my opinion, but all that shit he did after that, at least 50% of it has been wack..
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.