Poll

Who do you want to see as Features on the Next Dogg Pound Album?

Snoop Dogg
Roscoe
Tristar
Bad Azz
Soopafly
Kokane
Gail Gotti
Nate Dogg
Terrace Martin
DPG & Pentagon affiliates ONLY
All of the Cash Money Artists
NO Cash Money ARTISTS
Other

Author Topic: the Next Dogg Pound Album POLL: Who do you want to see as Features?  (Read 1061 times)

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
As You All Know:

Tha Dogg Pound has signed with Cash Money.  8) :'(

www.thadoggpound.com and www.dpgrecordz.com

Who do you want to see as Features on the Next Dogg Pound Album?
You have 5 Votes.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 09:14:05 AM by GM Recordz »

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

d-nice

Re: the Next Dogg Pound Album: Who do you want to see as Features?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 12:51:16 PM »
DPGC

Bad Azz
Rage
RBX, etc

And I could tolerate 1 feature with Wayne. But Baby, Hell Nah!!!!

Glasses and Mack 10 would be cool also.

crip-hop

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 01:00:18 PM »
crooked i & 2pac 8)

Lazar

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2007, 01:04:10 PM »
I don´t want too much features on it. Only a few from the team, like Snoop, Nate and Soopafly. And Game, WC and Cube would be dope too. And I hope to hear something from Warren G. on it, a beat or a feature. But I know the chances for this are 0... :-\

Dopeisjay

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2007, 01:06:39 PM »
I dunno ever since i heard Kurupt & Quik on "Cant go wrong" i always wanted to hear another collab..
so what would be dope would be.. "Tha Dogg Pound & The Fixxers" on a record.. thats somethin i would like to hear..

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2007, 01:21:30 PM »
I wanna see suga free short khop mack 10 kokane butch cassidy kam warren g ice cube and xzibit
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 01:25:07 PM by Fatdodger »

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

str8hiphop831

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2007, 01:37:15 PM »
baby & slim just need to let daz & kurupt do they thang ... hopefully daz can get into a major production studio and bang out some heaters ... i would like to see a collabo with lil' wayne, but a sicc jam not some so so whatever shit, classic shit! also since glasses malone is there now, a tite collabo with him will be tite! like kurupt says "classic shit" "check the catalogs" well let's add some more classic to that catalog og!

d-nice

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2007, 01:39:25 PM »
baby & slim just need to let daz & kurupt do they thang ... hopefully daz can get into a major production studio and bang out some heaters ... i would like to see a collabo with lil' wayne, but a sicc jam not some so so whatever shit, classic shit! also since glasses malone is there now, a tite collabo with him will be tite! like kurupt says "classic shit" "check the catalogs" well let's add some more classic to that catalog og!

Yeah I would like to hear Daz's production in a big time studio again. His beats sounded alot better when he was with So So Def. Hopefully he can do more production also for the artists on the label.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2007, 01:51:40 PM »
If it were similar to last album that would be fine with me, I just think Roscoe should be on it

wcsoldier

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2007, 01:54:33 PM »
With the amount of stans DPG and Weezy here , it's safe to say a DPG song feat Lil Wayne would be regarded as the GOAT

Paul

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2007, 02:01:51 PM »
only roscoe, tri-star, nate dogg, soopafly and snoop dogg as guests, the rest just daz n kurupt, and a solo each
funkyfreshintheflesh

Big_Ron

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2007, 02:04:16 PM »
It would be dope to see this album released as a double cd. RBX should definitely be featured on this album.

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2007, 02:07:06 PM »
If it were similar to last album that would be fine with me, I just think Roscoe should be on it

only roscoe, tri-star, nate dogg, soopafly and snoop dogg as guests, the rest just daz n kurupt, and a solo each

I would like very few guests.

Roscoe and Tristar 4 SURE!!!!

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Paul

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2007, 02:07:58 PM »
It would be dope to see this album released as a double cd. RBX should definitely be featured on this album.

thts a good idea, a double dpg album would be the shit 8), thts rite i forgot bout rbx, def hav him on
funkyfreshintheflesh

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2007, 02:28:26 PM »

thts a good idea, a double dpg album would be the shit 8), thts rite i forgot bout rbx, def hav him on

Yea, a Double Album would Be Dope! 8)