Author Topic: MITCHY MUTHAFUCKEN SLICK  (Read 358 times)

The.Game

• 'G'
Re: MITCHY MUTHAFUCKEN SLICK
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2007, 02:01:55 AM »
that "aint my fault" song.. witch album is it from?

and never really heard a full album by mitchy, but im dl that u.s.s now..

If The Good Die Young? Then The Greats Go To jail

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2007, 02:04:45 AM »
that "aint my fault" song.. witch album is it from?

and never really heard a full album by mitchy, but im dl that u.s.s now..

Ya man download it now and let me know what u think. Aint my fault is on U.S.S!!!

Lil D

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2007, 03:52:05 AM »
^^Ya those are dope as fuck too. But damn ive gone threw the whole Messy Slick album almost right now, just a few songs left, and damn im disappointed with it man, shit doesnt even come close to U.S.S, U.S.S had unreal production and the whole way threw the album it was fuckin fire, crazyyyyyyyy album. But this Messy Slick album aint nothin special, not worth copping at all, worth it to check it out, its passable, but i didnt like it.

U.S.S 9/10
Messy Slick 5/10

Hopefully his new shit is like U.S.S

yeah? lol i really liked that messy slick album, it couldve been so much better tho if they left songs like Rollie On My Arm/Hey/Tryin' To Make A Dolla/2 Bombs and just added songs like that Siccness Anthem/Big Gunz/2nd Letter

aintnolove

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2007, 06:45:23 AM »
Mitchy Reps the west harder than anyone out right now as far as I'm concerned, Who knew Dago had so much heat?

I've been tryin to get his first album for a grip now, If you could hook me up Gangsta boogie. I'd appreciate it Homie.

and for those curious about Triggeration Station check out the title track on youtube

Also 'Mitchy Duz it' is the album that turned me onto him, It's just Mitchy rappin over all the classic WestCoast beats.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2007, 01:45:14 PM »
Mitchy Reps the west harder than anyone out right now as far as I'm concerned, Who knew Dago had so much heat?

I've been tryin to get his first album for a grip now, If you could hook me up Gangsta boogie. I'd appreciate it Homie.

and for those curious about Triggeration Station check out the title track on youtube

Also 'Mitchy Duz it' is the album that turned me onto him, It's just Mitchy rappin over all the classic WestCoast beats.

Songs dope, imma check it out, thanks!!!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2007, 05:55:05 PM »
I love this fucken dude he's so fucken versitle i love u.s.s and messy slick this dude is really fucken talented

Are you new to Mitchy? If so let me know, I'll hook you up with his first album ("Trigeration Station")

Im fairly new to him, is that album even worth checking out, its his first 1 so i didnt bother checking it out, cause i thought it wouldnt be that great cause he probably his game up by now lol!!!

Triggeration Station= His best album.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2007, 07:57:33 PM »
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"