Author Topic: When did this board fall off ?  (Read 638 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: When did this board fall off ?
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2007, 02:47:57 PM »
g-spot is now called dipcc.com

G-Spot was NEVER a 1 post per day message forum

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2007, 02:48:22 PM »
TOT  is only dead bcuz of the RUF pee-wee and the ignorant  mutha fucka king tech

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2007, 02:50:10 PM »
It's crazy how much this board as a whole has really fallen off.  You're right, Outbound is gossip more than music.  But I really attribute it to the state that Hip Hop is in right now.  Mainstream shit is so fucking horrible today that anyone with half a brain is not interested in it.  There's still some good shit poppin on Outbound, but unfortunately it's extremely watered down.  But there's still some cats on there that know whats up - Oklin, Elevz, Beatz, eazye, just off top know some real shit when they hear it.

G-Spot has fell off too...How many of the OG's no longer post here?  Sikotic, J Bananas, Pops Twista, etc.  It's like peeps just said "fuck it" and left. 

Hell, when's the last time you seen Overseer post?   

LOL...The fact that you just called JBananas and Twista OGs shows that you haven't been on this board long enough to realize the G-Spot has always gone through slow ass periods like this. Some of you say I'm the one who takes this board too seriously, and I just find that hilarious with some of the threads/posts I see here...

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2007, 02:53:33 PM »
its a shame at the current state of dub compared to a couple of years ago.. lost alot of the atmosphere that was on here before but guess thats down to the older og posters moving on.. should maybe make an appeal to forgotten dub soldiers to return.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2007, 03:00:01 PM »
^Please...most of you didn't even have internet access when the dopest posters left from back in '02, '01...and even before that with dre2001, dreday, etc.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2007, 03:06:05 PM »
It's crazy how much this board as a whole has really fallen off.  You're right, Outbound is gossip more than music.  But I really attribute it to the state that Hip Hop is in right now.  Mainstream shit is so fucking horrible today that anyone with half a brain is not interested in it.  There's still some good shit poppin on Outbound, but unfortunately it's extremely watered down.  But there's still some cats on there that know whats up - Oklin, Elevz, Beatz, eazye, just off top know some real shit when they hear it.

G-Spot has fell off too...How many of the OG's no longer post here?  Sikotic, J Bananas, Pops Twista, etc.  It's like peeps just said "fuck it" and left. 

LOL...The fact that you just called JBananas and Twista OGs shows that you haven't been on this board long enough to realize the G-Spot has always gone through slow ass periods like this. Some of you say I'm the one who takes this board too seriously, and I just find that hilarious with some of the threads/posts I see here...

LMAO.  You take this shit too seriously. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2007, 03:20:37 PM »

Vintage Jromo.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2007, 04:26:41 PM »

Vintage Jromo.

:nahnah:

westkoastanostra

« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2007, 11:07:29 PM »
my opinion on this: just dont post shit if there aint nuthin good on this board ..then get some sunshine and get pussy...

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2007, 06:27:10 PM »
You know who's to blame.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WOKq8_sAp48&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WOKq8_sAp48&amp;autoplay=0</a>

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2007, 04:03:33 AM »
^^^ and u know this mayne
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2007, 09:23:33 PM »
Music sections ain't poppin because 2007 is a really bad year.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE