Author Topic: *Post Your Questions For Crooked I*  (Read 1447 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
*Post Your Questions For Crooked I*
« on: August 18, 2007, 04:12:13 PM »
I have an interview going down with him real soon, so any questions you want me to ask just post in this thread.  8)

Lunatic

Re: *Post Your Questions For Crooked I*
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 04:14:25 PM »
187 I'd really appreciate it if u asked him about treacherous & knocturnal (especially knoc ;)

member when u asked 4 that song "hard n the paint" with knoc/nune/caz and u only new the hook, and i hooked u up with it...return the favour here ;D   lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 04:15:23 PM »
which site is it for?
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Lil D

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 04:19:01 PM »
nice man, are we goin' to get an NWA allstar remix?

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 04:21:01 PM »
I did one with him last week, its up on www.westcoastaftershock.com if someone hasnt seen it yet, he cleared up alotta shit, theres nothing more to ask him really, well there is lots, but the main things have been covered, check mine out first 187 then ask him some new shit no one knows about already homie!!!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2007, 04:21:24 PM »
187 I'd really appreciate it if u asked him about treacherous & knocturnal (especially knoc ;)

member when u asked 4 that song "hard n the paint" with knoc/nune/caz and u only new the hook, and i hooked u up with it...return the favour here ;D   lol
Hell yeah bro. Actually I remembered you when I was first drafting up some questions and I knew you'd want me to ask about Knoc. I'll get to the bottom of that :)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2007, 04:21:55 PM »
Whatever you do... please don't bring up him and Snoop... we've had our fill of that already...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2007, 04:22:28 PM »

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2007, 04:23:04 PM »
I did one with him last week, its up on www.westcoastaftershock.com if someone hasnt seen it yet, he cleared up alotta shit, theres nothing more to ask him really, well there is lots, but the main things have been covered, check mine out first 187 then ask him some new shit no one knows about already homie!!!
I'll def sit down and read over your interview before I decide on some final questions. Thanks for the heads up bro.

Lunatic

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2007, 04:23:26 PM »

Hell yeah bro. Actually I remembered you when I was first drafting up some questions and I knew you'd want me to ask about Knoc. I'll get to the bottom of that :)

thanks a lot man...good 2 know ur thinking of me (no homo) ;D  lol just messin around...i really appreciate that, +1
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2007, 04:24:03 PM »
Whatever you do... please don't bring up him and Snoop... we've had our fill of that already...
Yeah, I really think that topic has been addressed as much as it can, and we basically all know what there is to know out of it.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2007, 04:29:30 PM »

thanks a lot man...good 2 know ur thinking of me (no homo) ;D  lol just messin around...i really appreciate that, +1
No doubt bro. +1 back at ya.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2007, 05:40:26 PM »
which site is it for?
187Proof is stepping on as a guest contributor for this interview.

acgrundy

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2007, 05:42:23 PM »
ask him if he thinks he would have been able to put out an album by now if he hadn't spent so much time giving interviews

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2007, 05:57:23 PM »
my questions:

i realise you have a huge internet buzz, do you think that it could turn into sales for you or do you fear of your "fans" just downloading your album?

did Dr. Dre actually request your assistance on "Say Dr. Dre" or did you do that in hopes of getting onto Detox?

"Untouchable" and "Say Hi To The Bad Guy", will we ever hear these?

Does BOSS have a release date? and who will be distributing it?

ever thought of getting back together with Daz & Kurupt? "Ain't Shit Without My Homeboys" was dope as fuck.

re-word these questions how you want, i would like to see them answered. especially the one about "Say Dr. Dre".

thanks 187.