Author Topic: DUBCNN: Official Leak - Terrace Martin ft. Snoop, Game, Uncle Chuck - To The Top  (Read 1990 times)

C-clamp

• Muthafuckin' OG
Snoop fuckin ripped that track.........And terrance martin hasn't made a bad beat yet.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com

Official Leak: Terrace Martin - To The Top - August 18, 2007 By : Eddie

We've been keeping you updated on the latest regarding producer extraordinaire Terrace Martin and his upcoming street album "Signal Flow." Check out the album cover here.

One of the songs from the project, "To The Top," was leaked onto the Internet earlier this morning without his consent. Terrace is making the best of the situation and has given us the track to officially leak on Dubcnn! He told us, "I didnt mean for it to leak so early, but it's all about the music...so enjoy!"

"To The Top" is an absolute banger, and features Snoop Dogg, The Game, and Uncle Chuck. Download it below, and bump it when you go out tonight!

Terrace Martin - To The Top (featuring Snoop Dogg, The Game, & Uncle Chuck)

After you've heard the track, re-visit our interview with Terrace from last week where he tells us about the making of this song. Also, head over to Terrace's Myspace Page and be sure to add him as your friend.

We will be dropping "Signal Flow" on Dubcnn in the very near future, so keep checking back for more exclusives from Terrace Martin!

Drop feedback, sorry if your post was deleted earlier!

Moon Knight dropped this track earlier, but with a different name!-can't Find The Thread!
So the Track is called "To The Top'??
"I'm here" was the name that i figured it was called..

Track Is real Dope!!!!
I said it before, I'll say it again, Snoop & Game Sound Good on The Mic!!!

We need more Collabo from these two,for sure!!

Is that Uncle Chuck on The Hook??
Sounds Like T.Martin!!

props Eddie!

Yep, this is the same as that other song posted, "To The Top" is the real name of it.  You couldn't find the other threads because I deleted them ;D  That is Uncle Chuck on the hook.

Lunatic

damn this beat KNOCKS WOAH :o :o

T.Martin should be the MAIN producer for doggystyle along with soopa

im still in amazement how DOPE this is 8)

Chuck is real funky on this hook, its dope ;D

this might be a 10/10 track on the real...

props 2 martin for hittin us up with the OFFICIAL leak
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thanks Laconic...imma check that song out..

as for T..... I've been listening to his music for the past several years ever since his cousin T-Lee introduced me to it. I have some real old stuff of his around the house somewhere. If I find it I will up it...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Lunatic

thanks Laconic...imma check that song out..

as for T..... I've been listening to his music for the past several years ever since his cousin T-Lee introduced me to it. I have some real old stuff of his around the house somewhere. If I find it I will up it...

we'd appreciate that styles ;)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nice collabo..the beat def has something

Sosna

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This shit is bangin', man!! Props, Terrance!

Blu Lacez

http://www.dubcnn.com

Official Leak: Terrace Martin - To The Top - August 18, 2007 By : Eddie

We've been keeping you updated on the latest regarding producer extraordinaire Terrace Martin and his upcoming street album "Signal Flow." Check out the album cover here.

One of the songs from the project, "To The Top," was leaked onto the Internet earlier this morning without his consent. Terrace is making the best of the situation and has given us the track to officially leak on Dubcnn! He told us, "I didnt mean for it to leak so early, but it's all about the music...so enjoy!"

"To The Top" is an absolute banger, and features Snoop Dogg, The Game, and Uncle Chuck. Download it below, and bump it when you go out tonight!

Terrace Martin - To The Top (featuring Snoop Dogg, The Game, & Uncle Chuck)

After you've heard the track, re-visit our interview with Terrace from last week where he tells us about the making of this song. Also, head over to Terrace's Myspace Page and be sure to add him as your friend.

We will be dropping "Signal Flow" on Dubcnn in the very near future, so keep checking back for more exclusives from Terrace Martin!

Drop feedback, sorry if your post was deleted earlier!

Moon Knight dropped this track earlier, but with a different name!-can't Find The Thread!
So the Track is called "To The Top'??
"I'm here" was the name that i figured it was called..

Track Is real Dope!!!!
I said it before, I'll say it again, Snoop & Game Sound Good on The Mic!!!

We need more Collabo from these two,for sure!!

Is that Uncle Chuck on The Hook??
Sounds Like T.Martin!!

props Eddie!

Yep, this is the same as that other song posted, "To The Top" is the real name of it.  You couldn't find the other threads because I deleted them ;D  That is Uncle Chuck on the hook.

LOL..LOL, aIIGHT EDDIE!1
PROPS!
+

Dogg Ly Dogg

Terrace Martin is the producer of the moment, he got beats fa sho and his mixtape is no doubt a most awaited product to me

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
in my archives somewhere i have an audio interview that we did at a high scale bar where we were both completely smashed..lol... never released that one...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
in my archives somewhere i have an audio interview that we did at a high scale bar where we were both completely smashed..lol... never released that one...
Haha1 Good shit.  Check ya PM, man.

overseadog

• Lil Geezy
Dope beat !!
SNOOP  first verse was so  :o :o
I already love that song great chorus and Game did his thing !!

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nice track. The piano works very well on the bass/drum base. I guess Uncle Chuck is the guy who sang the hooks? He's good. He did good job sounding like Kokane after rehabilitation. And as usually Snoop and The Game did their parts well.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
keep it coming

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
wow... I'm impressed

dayum whos that hot biatch  8)