Author Topic: DUBCNN: Official Leak - Terrace Martin ft. Snoop, Game, Uncle Chuck - To The Top  (Read 2003 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com

Official Leak: Terrace Martin - To The Top - August 18, 2007 By : Eddie

We've been keeping you updated on the latest regarding producer extraordinaire Terrace Martin and his upcoming street album "Signal Flow." Check out the album cover here.

One of the songs from the project, "To The Top," was leaked onto the Internet earlier this morning without his consent. Terrace is making the best of the situation and has given us the track to officially leak on Dubcnn! He told us, "I didnt mean for it to leak so early, but it's all about the music...so enjoy!"

"To The Top" is an absolute banger, and features Snoop Dogg, The Game, and Uncle Chuck. Download it below, and bump it when you go out tonight!

Terrace Martin - To The Top (featuring Snoop Dogg, The Game, & Uncle Chuck)

After you've heard the track, re-visit our interview with Terrace from last week where he tells us about the making of this song. Also, head over to Terrace's Myspace Page and be sure to add him as your friend.

We will be dropping "Signal Flow" on Dubcnn in the very near future, so keep checking back for more exclusives from Terrace Martin!

Drop feedback, sorry if your post was deleted earlier!

everlast1986

Damn, that beat knocks. Props for the drop I'm anticipating 'Signal Flow'.

~Lucien~

wow... I'm impressed

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This is a banger for sure!

Terrance, Snoop, Game...everyone brought their game for this track. Props!

Blu Lacez

http://www.dubcnn.com

Official Leak: Terrace Martin - To The Top - August 18, 2007 By : Eddie

We've been keeping you updated on the latest regarding producer extraordinaire Terrace Martin and his upcoming street album "Signal Flow." Check out the album cover here.

One of the songs from the project, "To The Top," was leaked onto the Internet earlier this morning without his consent. Terrace is making the best of the situation and has given us the track to officially leak on Dubcnn! He told us, "I didnt mean for it to leak so early, but it's all about the music...so enjoy!"

"To The Top" is an absolute banger, and features Snoop Dogg, The Game, and Uncle Chuck. Download it below, and bump it when you go out tonight!

Terrace Martin - To The Top (featuring Snoop Dogg, The Game, & Uncle Chuck)

After you've heard the track, re-visit our interview with Terrace from last week where he tells us about the making of this song. Also, head over to Terrace's Myspace Page and be sure to add him as your friend.

We will be dropping "Signal Flow" on Dubcnn in the very near future, so keep checking back for more exclusives from Terrace Martin!

Drop feedback, sorry if your post was deleted earlier!

Moon Knight dropped this track earlier, but with a different name!-can't Find The Thread!
So the Track is called "To The Top'??
"I'm here" was the name that i figured it was called..

Track Is real Dope!!!!
I said it before, I'll say it again, Snoop & Game Sound Good on The Mic!!!

We need more Collabo from these two,for sure!!

Is that Uncle Chuck on The Hook??
Sounds Like T.Martin!!

props Eddie!

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
I love the music.  It outshines Snoop & Game easily.

Terrace should release an instrumental album.  I'll buy that for sure.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Laconic: Listen to this if you don't already have it

Locke High (Jazz) By Terrace Martin & Hi-Tek: http://media.raptalk.net/audio/Locke-High.mp3 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Yo, Styles.  It's forbidden when I click the link.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Right click on it....  don't ask.. I've already stopped asking....

~Lucien~

Laconic: Listen to this if you don't already have it

Locke High (Jazz) By Terrace Martin & Hi-Tek: http://media.raptalk.net/audio/Locke-High.mp3 

yeah that's some tight music styles  8)

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Styles, it still ain't working but I found it on his myspace page.  That's what I'm talking about, man.  That is just damn good MUSIC.  Instruments and actual musicians as opposed to computers and drum machines all the time.  You can tell Miles Davis is a big influence on Terrace and we should all be thankful for that.

I hope he continues to put this type of music out because he's just getting his feet wet in the game but he is miles ahead of most producers already.  You can't beat the organic feel to his shit.

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Thanks, by the way!  8)

d-nice

Game and Snoop have a good chemistry on the tracks they have done together. Nice smooth beat also.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Aiight.. cool... For some it works and for some it doesn't... I will be rid of that problem soon enough though...

Anyway.... THAT is musicianship ... Everybody that calls themselves a producer should take some music classes and learn an instrument... Terrace's big influence is Charlie Parker (earlier known as the Yard Bird)...

+1 for your taste in music...

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Aiight.. cool... For some it works and for some it doesn't... I will be rid of that problem soon enough though...

Anyway.... THAT is musicianship ... Everybody that calls themselves a producer should take some music classes and learn an instrument... Terrace's big influence is Charlie Parker (earlier known as the Yard Bird)...

+1 for your taste in music...
You're absolutely right and I'd prop you back if I could.  I've got one for you now.  Please click below and listen to "Yellow Lines" by the Cunninlynguists ft. Phonte(of Little Brother fame) and Witchdoctor.  It's not as jazzy but it's musical and that's what counts.

http://www.myspace.com/phontigallo

Tell me what you think.