Author Topic: Slip Capone is an interesting person  (Read 2802 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Slip Capone is an interesting person
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2007, 05:24:39 PM »
haha yea he seems interesting dubcnnn u should interview him
Jay just did a feature on him a few weeks ago, check it out:

http://www.dubcnn.com/cgi-bin/newspro/viewnews.cgi?search+=slip%20capone

Second update down...

acgrundy

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2007, 06:28:55 PM »
I take it then that EMO is short for an Emotional state.... at least the way you are all describing it...

yes

that is some funny shit haha woulda never guessed

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2007, 02:05:57 AM »
Those words do make me wonder wether he suffers from mental retardation.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2007, 02:21:35 AM »
i wasnt really up on dude till right now.......he has some dope shit.......emo gangsta, haha, thats a new one......fuck it, props for being himself instead of frontin like the majority

Very true, dude is real unique lol!!!

Soopahigh

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2007, 02:52:42 AM »
i wasnt really up on dude till right now.......he has some dope shit.......emo gangsta, haha, thats a new one......fuck it, props for being himself instead of frontin like the majority

Okka

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2007, 03:59:08 AM »
WOW he's FUCKED UP :-\

Yeah, i was thinkin that same shit  :-X

Soopahigh

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2007, 04:15:18 AM »

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2007, 09:35:59 AM »
yeah Slip's different; but he's mad cool peoples....i met him over at Guerilla Blacks barbershop in hawthorne with Mr. Tan a couple months ago

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2007, 11:17:13 AM »
been waiting for a slip capone album for a while, didnt realise he was partly english.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2007, 12:25:06 PM »
interesting?? unique?? you mean str8 up GAY lol  8)

Paul

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2007, 12:50:27 PM »
What the fuck is wrong with u disabled's, slip capone is a fuckin weirdo and is fuckin gay as fuck. that shit isnt normal

people sayin oh at least hes bein himself, what if mc eiht and brotha lynch hung ARE being themself

if he wasnt slip capone all of u would be saying "look at this fag"

props lunatic for picking out those lines, made me laugh :D
funkyfreshintheflesh

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2007, 01:05:07 PM »
What the fuck is wrong with u disabled's, slip capone is a fuckin weirdo and is fuckin gay as fuck. that shit isnt normal

people sayin oh at least hes bein himself, what if mc eiht and brotha lynch hung ARE being themself

first of all, i wasnt even up on dude at all.....so the fact that he's 'slip capone' means shit to me......and dudes a fag cuz he dresses trendy and is emo?.......shit, those fools usually pull the most white girls out here in LA so fuck that ignorant shit.......let the dude be himself instead of being a fucking sheep and following the same robot way of thinking as everyone else......appearently dude is still gangsta wit it and affiliated, unless he was faking it in all those crip pics, he's just on sum other shit.....i know fools who used to be deep in that neighborhood shit and have changed for various reasons, and now dress like GROWN MEN..........but if you were to trip on them thinking they were soft you would get your ass BEAT......so what the fuck does the way someone dresses like have to do with anything.......i've also seen dudes in khaki suits get straight hit up by REAL g's and bitch up, so it goes both ways............
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Paul

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2007, 01:16:56 PM »

first of all, i wasnt even up on dude at all.....so the fact that he's 'slip capone' means shit to me......and dudes a fag cuz he dresses trendy and is emo?.......shit, those fools usually pull the most white girls out here in LA so fuck that ignorant shit.......let the dude be himself instead of being a fucking sheep and following the same robot way of thinking as everyone else......appearently dude is still gangsta wit it and affiliated, unless he was faking it in all those crip pics, he's just on sum other shit.....i know fools who used to be deep in that neighborhood shit and have changed for various reasons, and now dress like GROWN MEN..........but if you were to trip on them thinking they were soft you would get your ass BEAT......so what the fuck does the way someone dresses like have to do with anything.......i've also seen dudes in khaki suits get straight hit up by REAL g's and bitch up, so it goes both ways............

im not sayin hes not bein himself, but him being himself makes him look and sound gay

he dresses trendy? hahaha, sex pistols t shirt and skinny jeans is fuckin gay

he is a gang member and yes he would kick my ass, whats that got to do with anything

my whole point was why is people sticking up for himself when he sounds, looks  and is mentally gay as fuck

oh and btw im not a wigger in my house wearing big baggy roccafella, dada etc clothes
funkyfreshintheflesh

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2007, 01:24:31 PM »

im not sayin hes not bein himself, but him being himself makes him look and sound gay

he dresses trendy? hahaha, sex pistols t shirt and skinny jeans is fuckin gay

he is a gang member and yes he would kick my ass, whats that got to do with anything

my whole point was why is people sticking up for himself when he sounds, looks  and is mentally gay as fuck

oh and btw im not a wigger in my house wearing big baggy roccafella, dada etc clothes
see you got it twisted homie.......theres a whole hollywood scene out here of people who dress like that, and the bitches love it......is it 'gangsta'? nope, but dressing gangsta in that scene will get you no pussy, or in any of the clubs for that matter......the funny part is, you admitted that he would 'kick your ass', so then , by your deffinition, you would get your ass beat by a dude you looks like a fag........so what does that make you?........clothes mean shit is my point.......is dude a bit emotional?......yeah, and that is wierd, but i bet sum of your favorite hardcore gangsta rappers have wished they didnt have to always 'act' so hard, because is reality, that aint them.........this cat just is crazy enough to admit it........end of my point
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2007, 01:28:13 PM »

this is waht lotta people thats aint from LA should know

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.