Author Topic: Slip Capone is an interesting person  (Read 2801 times)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Slip Capone is an interesting person
« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2007, 12:58:25 PM »
to each his own... but that is a unique and unusual combination of traits...

yea im not attacking him or anything, i just agree alot of those things are a bit wierd

"i rarely sleep cause i have nightmares" - like...are u serious?? lol

That is a little weird

yea, that's all im saying...and he sure comes off as a gangsta rapper in his lyrics..
Oh yeah, a gangstar cant have nightmares

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2007, 01:02:36 PM »
You people must be ridiculously boring if that guy is weird to you. I like to think most californians have diverse roots you know? I'm a hip hop head, as well as a huge hippie-stoner rocker, and a comic book geek, and a beat generation literature connoeisseur and a funk-head and a tripper, etc etc. You gotta be into different shit. What's wrong with sex pistols and tight clothes? Sometimes that shit is cool, not to mention bitches go nuts.

It's so ironic to me that so much of the best hip hop comes from promoting tolerance for blacks and hip hop yet hip hop community people can't respect or tolerate anyone different from themselves. You gotta give to get, and ignorance like the ignorance most of you have just displayed is why Oprah does shit like use Ludacris to put hip hop on blast.

-T

Thats so real! +1

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #62 on: September 05, 2007, 01:14:43 PM »
all I know is Slip is a beast on the mic of the material I've heard from him, how he dresses or how gangsta he really is doesn't concern me, dude might be a little different but to each his own

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2007, 01:25:57 PM »
to each his own... but that is a unique and unusual combination of traits...

yea im not attacking him or anything, i just agree alot of those things are a bit wierd

"i rarely sleep cause i have nightmares" - like...are u serious?? lol

That is a little weird

yea, that's all im saying...and he sure comes off as a gangsta rapper in his lyrics..
Oh yeah, a gangstar cant have nightmares
to not sleep because of them? what the fuck :-\
If it's a really big problem for him what is wrong with it then? Everybody got their problems, some problems are more rare than others...

I got a feeling that a lot of what he wrote are just for fun, but who knows?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2007, 02:27:37 PM »
yeah dude, we all exaggerare online. it's the nature of writing.

on digital smoke, when Kurupt's little whack ass friend raps on "Get It"-'all night I hustle so I barely get some sleep with it/all night I hustle so i rarely get some sleep wit it" are you thinking "Oh God! He needs to get some sleep!" Nah man, he's exaggerating.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

djlocskeet

« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2007, 04:49:31 PM »
Slip Capone first appeared wit CPO Boss Hogg on the Murder Was The Case Soundtrack on a song called The Eulogy.  That nigga was 14 unless Kurupt wrote that shit for him that nigga was sick.

rik

« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2007, 05:01:07 PM »
LMAO @ this thread.

rik

« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2007, 05:02:22 PM »
yeah Slip's different; but he's mad cool peoples....i met him over at Guerilla Blacks barbershop in hawthorne with Mr. Tan a couple months ago

What barbershop in Hawthorne? I'm from Hawthorne.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2007, 12:04:48 AM »
i wasnt really trippin on the sex pistols shirt and shit, but now he's doin too much haha! remember this is just entertainment people so be easy about it!

www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Al Bundy

« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2007, 12:16:43 AM »
LMAO.. what the fuck?

dclee

« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2007, 12:32:21 AM »
Slip Capone first appeared wit CPO Boss Hogg on the Murder Was The Case Soundtrack on a song called The Eulogy.  That nigga was 14 unless Kurupt wrote that shit for him that nigga was sick.

Still blows my mind that he was that young when he debuted. Love that song btw.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2007, 12:54:59 AM »
Slip is a nut yall, who gives a fuck how he dresses n all that silly shit, its irrelevent to music, he aint no model or anything, he aint tryna attract people when he raps, his music is dope and thats all that matters!!!

Paul

« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2007, 08:07:36 AM »

straight fuckin gay as fuck

read this whole thread and i was getting abuse cause people were sticking up for this fudgepacker
funkyfreshintheflesh

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2007, 09:31:37 AM »

read this whole thread and i was getting abuse cause people were sticking up for this fudgepacker

nah dude, it's ridiculous how much pussy dude's that rock that get.

It's about novelty. Novelty is the most attractive thing there is. Why would a bitch wanna fuck you if you're just like everyobody else? If you can confidently rock your own style or 'swag' as you guys would put it (It still pisses me off that I would have used the word 'swagger', which is an OLD word, years ago y'all woulda laughed but now that Camron or whoever uses it it's all cool...) then bitches will come like fuckin' flies.

Think people. Think.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

d-nice

« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2007, 09:52:27 AM »

nah dude, it's ridiculous how much pussy dude's that rock that get.

It's about novelty. Novelty is the most attractive thing there is. Why would a bitch wanna fuck you if you're just like everyobody else? If you can confidently rock your own style or 'swag' as you guys would put it (It still pisses me off that I would have used the word 'swagger', which is an OLD word, years ago y'all woulda laughed but now that Camron or whoever uses it it's all cool...) then bitches will come like fuckin' flies.

Think people. Think.

-T

+1. Being yourself is all you can do at the end of the day. People don't respect a poser or a follower of trends. Just like trends they come and go. People respect originality and staying true to yourself, no matter how wierd or "gay" it may seem to others. Slip is a dope artist, period. Tech N9ne does not "look" like the guy next door either, but who gives a shit. And if he is getting ladies like that, how can you knock it, or if he is happy.