Author Topic: Slip Capone is an interesting person  (Read 2796 times)

Paul

Re: Slip Capone is an interesting person
« Reply #90 on: September 15, 2007, 12:59:22 PM »

straight fuckin gay as fuck

read this whole thread and i was getting abuse cause people were sticking up for this fudgepacker

nah dude, it's ridiculous how much pussy dude's that rock that get.

It's about novelty. Novelty is the most attractive thing there is. Why would a bitch wanna fuck you if you're just like everyobody else? If you can confidently rock your own style or 'swag' as you guys would put it (It still pisses me off that I would have used the word 'swagger', which is an OLD word, years ago y'all woulda laughed but now that Camron or whoever uses it it's all cool...) then bitches will come like fuckin' flies.

Think people. Think.

-T

+1. Being yourself is all you can do at the end of the day. People don't respect a poser or a follower of trends. Just like trends they come and go. People respect originality and staying true to yourself, no matter how wierd or "gay" it may seem to others. Slip is a dope artist, period. Tech N9ne does not "look" like the guy next door either, but who gives a shit. And if he is getting ladies like that, how can you knock it, or if he is happy.

the thing about tech n9ne is the way he looks suits his style, u listen to a slip capone track then look at this picture with gay ass sweat bands with the british flag on it you just think this guys a tramp

thing is , you guys live in USA, people have different veiws on people and how to act, in Cali he miht get all the pussy, here in scotland this guy would get beat up as if he were pussy lol

lol in USA we dont bead down pussies.

lol, what u talkin bout
funkyfreshintheflesh

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #91 on: December 02, 2007, 05:22:30 AM »
man never knew that Slip was emo, he got some dope shit! Dubcnn needs to do an interview with Slip! 8)

therealtran

• 'G'
  • University of Michigan
« Reply #92 on: December 03, 2007, 09:16:11 PM »
You people must be ridiculously boring if that guy is weird to you. I like to think most californians have diverse roots you know? I'm a hip hop head, as well as a huge hippie-stoner rocker, and a comic book geek, and a beat generation literature connoeisseur and a funk-head and a tripper, etc etc. You gotta be into different shit. What's wrong with sex pistols and tight clothes? Sometimes that shit is cool, not to mention bitches go nuts.

It's so ironic to me that so much of the best hip hop comes from promoting tolerance for blacks and hip hop yet hip hop community people can't respect or tolerate anyone different from themselves. You gotta give to get, and ignorance like the ignorance most of you have just displayed is why Oprah does shit like use Ludacris to put hip hop on blast.

-T

Inside Death Row

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #93 on: December 05, 2007, 10:27:31 AM »
slip was off the hook.

can some1 name his appearances, he has made?

MWTC
some stuff with Knoc..and what else?

jbel1021

« Reply #94 on: December 05, 2007, 06:15:11 PM »
This summer I was exchanging messages with him on myspace. He said he had to move cuz his house got shot up and shit. Seems like a decent guy. He needs to get back with DPG.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #95 on: December 06, 2007, 09:47:03 PM »
You people must be ridiculously boring if that guy is weird to you. I like to think most californians have diverse roots you know? I'm a hip hop head, as well as a huge hippie-stoner rocker, and a comic book geek, and a beat generation literature connoeisseur and a funk-head and a tripper, etc etc. You gotta be into different shit. What's wrong with sex pistols and tight clothes? Sometimes that shit is cool, not to mention bitches go nuts.

It's so ironic to me that so much of the best hip hop comes from promoting tolerance for blacks and hip hop yet hip hop community people can't respect or tolerate anyone different from themselves. You gotta give to get, and ignorance like the ignorance most of you have just displayed is why Oprah does shit like use Ludacris to put hip hop on blast.

-T

thanks man, I appreciate people finding value in my words

+1

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

d-nice

« Reply #96 on: December 06, 2007, 09:58:16 PM »

-T

thanks man, I appreciate people finding value in my words

+1

-T

What up homie!!!!

Good Morning

« Reply #97 on: December 06, 2007, 10:09:23 PM »
emo and gangsta should not cross. unless youre dmx, dude is like fall out boy meets boot camp click, thats not interesting, thats just a cheap ass marketing ploy.

d-nice

« Reply #98 on: December 06, 2007, 10:17:47 PM »
emo and gangsta should not cross. unless youre dmx, dude is like fall out boy meets boot camp click, thats not interesting, thats just a cheap ass marketing ploy.

I think the point of the thread is to say that you can't judge a book by its cover. Slip Capone is a dope ass rapper and most people probably already thought they had a idea of what he looked like after hearing a song like C-Walk or something. But he is his own person and if that is the way he want to dress, cool, he ain't bothering me. As long as he keeps making that dope music.

HEC

« Reply #99 on: December 07, 2007, 06:10:33 AM »

I think the point of the thread is to say that you can't judge a book by its cover. Slip Capone is a dope ass rapper and most people probably already thought they had a idea of what he looked like after hearing a song like C-Walk or something. But he is his own person and if that is the way he want to dress, cool, he ain't bothering me. As long as he keeps making that dope music.

yeah I could care less what he wears, all I know everytime I hear Slip he brings heat "My Heart Don't Pump No Fear" my favorite Slip verse

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #100 on: December 07, 2007, 07:52:45 AM »
Did anybody remeber who ripped that verse in ''C-Walk'' off Kuruption? Slip is dope, never mind how he looks like.
It's funky enough!

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #101 on: December 07, 2007, 08:30:54 AM »

he's just being himself its not a marketing ploy Slip is a real dude!

Suga Foot

« Reply #102 on: December 07, 2007, 09:25:46 AM »
haha I was listening to Murder Was the Case 2 days ago.  I love "The Eulogy" (Blaaaa!)

well....if that's who he is, then that's who he is.  Can't hate someone for being himself.  I have more respect for real people than fake people, no matter how they fit into society.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #103 on: December 07, 2007, 12:49:23 PM »
how is tight pants and sex pistols emo?

yall are idiots.

sex pistols are a fucking punk band from the 70's.

whatever rock culture is at the moment is what you call that shit?

how stupid would you call some white kid for referring to today's hip hop in early 80's terms? think before you fucking speak.

you know what? I don't blame yall, I blame the education system in the western world.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Zander

« Reply #104 on: December 07, 2007, 05:18:26 PM »
how is tight pants and sex pistols emo?

yall are idiots.

sex pistols are a fucking punk band from the 70's.

whatever rock culture is at the moment is what you call that shit?

how stupid would you call some white kid for referring to today's hip hop in early 80's terms? think before you fucking speak.

you know what? I don't blame yall, I blame the education system in the western world.

-T

Slip called himself an emo and what does the educational system in the western world have to do with this topic?