Author Topic: Poetic Hustlaz & Graveyard Shift  (Read 181 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Poetic Hustlaz & Graveyard Shift
« on: August 19, 2007, 11:29:12 AM »
Whatever happened to these guys?  Trials & Tribulations was a tight album and Still Waters even though never officially released was dope.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
Re: Poetic Hustlaz & Graveyard Shift
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 11:48:53 AM »
great cds no clue what happend

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 03:35:08 PM »
they didn't sell.. that's what happened..

But yeah.. no doubt, my friends and I were all into "Trials and Tribulations" back in 97/98 when it came out.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2007, 06:12:16 AM »
After seeing this thread I went back and listened to Poetic Hustlaz last night at work on my ipod.  My friends and I used to always play "Weekend Buzz" on the weekends back when I was 16 in highschool, that brought back some memories.  Also, "Day and Night" was the reason I bought the album in the first place, I saw Layzie Bone performing that song with them on Soul Train or something like that.  And then, the track "Intro To Insanity" is bangin!  Flesh-n-Bone comes sick on the Hook... I still don't know what the hell he is saying on that hook, cause he says it so fast, but it is ill... That track is a 10!  Always loved that one.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2007, 12:24:46 PM »
After seeing this thread I went back and listened to Poetic Hustlaz last night at work on my ipod.  My friends and I used to always play "Weekend Buzz" on the weekends back when I was 16 in highschool, that brought back some memories.  Also, "Day and Night" was the reason I bought the album in the first place, I saw Layzie Bone performing that song with them on Soul Train or something like that.  And then, the track "Intro To Insanity" is bangin!  Flesh-n-Bone comes sick on the Hook... I still don't know what the hell he is saying on that hook, cause he says it so fast, but it is ill... That track is a 10!  Always loved that one.

Hell yeah Intro & Insanity.....he says something about beating your ass with bats and chains or something....

PsychoToons5150

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2007, 01:33:32 PM »
Graveyard shift was a really good cd even though it never got put out. the best track on there to me is careful line just because of the jazz like sound they used and they came off different it wasnt really gangster but it wasnt soft either.