Author Topic: If you had to erase one nation from the world, what would it be?  (Read 1709 times)

Invincible

Re: If you had to erase one nation from the world, what would it be?
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2007, 07:58:26 PM »
Great Britain

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2007, 07:58:43 PM »
Why FrancE?
I guess it has sth to do with being pro-Bush and hating France coz we said "NO" to this stupid war ...
i jus dnt like the attitudes of sum of the french....nt sayin u personally or wat not but wen i was in france (paris and caen) the ppl wer ignorant fuks

I know exactly what you mean, but from my own experience I can say that French will show interest and that they will be nice to you if you say little things in their language, like "merci beaucoup" or "est-ce que vous avez..." They're really not as bad as people make them out to be, plus people in Paris are different than people outside of Paris.
yea i heard that as well...but im kinda fluent in french lol

but most places i suppose it was ok wen i said im frm Ireland and not England lol

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

rik

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2007, 09:45:16 PM »
Luxembourg.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2007, 02:50:22 AM »
planet earth :D

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2007, 12:22:08 PM »
china? muthafuckin massacre!

8) 8) 8)

Visualize what you can't see

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2007, 01:27:21 AM »
Texas.

wcsoldier

« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2007, 01:42:21 AM »
Luxembourg.
you're crazy man ... I live 50 miles from there, for the same job , you earn twice the amount of money you would make in France .. and the country is fullfilled with Portugaese milfs  :banana_hitit:

Soopahigh

« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2007, 07:55:03 AM »
Come on, let's be serious.
pretty much most the people that aren't from the states are thinking to themselves ''the states''. do you know how much better the world would be without America
i
so yeah, 'm going to say Wipe America off the planet. or at least revoke it's independence from The United Kingdom and call it the USoUK or something

a world without the states=boring world.

Narrator

« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2007, 08:10:17 AM »
I still say Israel.  Almost all of the world's problems would end if somebody (like myself) set off a nuclear bomb in Israel.

Oh, yeah, and I also think that any Jews who don't die in the blast should be rounded up and taken to the gas chambers.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2007, 11:14:25 AM »
I still say Israel.  Almost all of the world's problems would end if somebody (like myself) set off a nuclear bomb in Israel.

Oh, yeah, and I also think that any Jews who don't die in the blast should be rounded up and taken to the gas chambers.

If we bomb Africa, aids will reduce drastically. I think that'll help the world more.

Elevz

« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2007, 12:45:48 PM »

If we bomb Africa, aids will reduce drastically. I think that'll help the world more.

People die of AIDS. Why kill them? Let the disease do the dirt.

vatican city

Best possible answer.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2007, 01:45:03 PM »

People die of AIDS. Why kill them? Let the disease do the dirt.

LOL. What a dumb question. How do you think AIDs spreads?

Narrator

« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2007, 03:01:08 PM »

How do you think AIDS got to Africa in the first place?