Author Topic: Lil Eazy ft Timbaland - "I Got That" (Prod. Timbaland) [No Tags/Better Quality]  (Read 1298 times)

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
Re: Lil Eazy ft Timbaland - "I Got That" (Prod. Timbaland) *mp3*
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2007, 03:19:55 PM »
so like i said earlier, i sent this link to 2 of my friends who are avg. teen rap fans pretty much, and they loved it...i just sent it to 2 MORE avg teen rap/music fans, and they also both loved this song...that's 4/4 so far on my end, add me and the rest on this board that's 10/10

dont fuck around E, drop this on bet and shit...

Yeah man it's about that time another WEST artist after the game really blows up, since we know crook won't drop lol

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2007, 03:20:42 PM »
so like i said earlier, i sent this link to 2 of my friends who are avg. teen rap fans pretty much, and they loved it...i just sent it to 2 MORE avg teen rap/music fans, and they also both loved this song...that's 4/4 so far on my end, add me and the rest on this board that's 10/10

Yeah man it's about that time another WEST artist after the game really blows up, since we know crook won't drop lol

yea man i feel u (no homo)...trust me though, crooked IS gonna drop :P
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2007, 03:22:28 PM »

Yeah in the same week as Detox

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2007, 03:23:20 PM »

Yeah in the same week as Detox

lol :D

nahh im serious man...i've heard from some ppl who i'd consider pretty reliable that it will drop...will see i guess though lol

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2007, 03:25:13 PM »

Ya dont worry guys, Crooked is dropping this year FOR SUREEEEE, he aint fuckin around, hell the album is even done, just putting final touches to it n shit and trying to get it out, so dont worry. But they should make a video for this song and put it on BET/MTV and it should get a shit load of radioplay, they would be stupid if they let this song slip!!!

Blu Lacez

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2007, 03:26:21 PM »
I wonder if this is his new single!!!

It could do good with Timbalands popularity... This is actually the first West coast / Timbo song i actually like!
The Beat don't sound Westcoast...BUT IT"S NICE!!
Like The Strings ensemble on The Track!

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2007, 03:26:57 PM »

Ya dont worry guys, Crooked is dropping this year FOR SUREEEEE, he aint fuckin around, hell the album is even done, just putting final touches to it n shit and trying to get it out, so dont worry. But they should make a video for this song and put it on BET/MTV and it should get a shit load of radioplay, they would be stupid if they let this song slip!!!

yup like i said...11 ppl isn't alot, but that's all the ppl i know that have heard it, and no back feedback yet

and yes boss is droppin this yr 8)

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2007, 03:42:35 PM »
i told yall dont sleep on the e man

theres more heat rocks comin from greenleaf, just stay tooned

ps
lil e's got alot of fans, and also his fair number of haters. all i can say is just like his pops, you shouldnt count out the lil big man. ppl said eazy e was done with after dre left and the chronic was released
what did eazy do? he dropped one of the biggest hip hop records in history with bone thugs, sad thou he never got to get his props and shine on cus he was takin too early

but this track is knoccin, its not a new track. e's playin it smart. hes makin the fans wait and wait. anticipation, probably learned that from dre

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2007, 03:47:07 PM »

ps
lil e's got alot of fans, and also his fair number of haters. all i can say is just like his pops, you shouldnt count out the lil big man. ppl said eazy e was done with after dre left and the chronic was released
what did eazy do? he dropped one of the biggest hip hop records in history with bone thugs, sad thou he never got to get his props and shine on cus he was takin too early

but this track is knoccin, its not a new track. e's playin it smart. hes makin the fans wait and wait. anticipation, probably learned that from dre

yea and detox is goin well ::)

E better not fuck around and drop this shit as a single...oo and another thing...Dre is a certified legend he can afford 2 do that...E is nobody right now

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2007, 03:59:19 PM »

ps

"hes makin the fans wait and wait. anticipation, probably learned that from dre"= loss of lots of fans. And no it doesnt work all the time, look at Crooked I, and Dre, they lost alot of fans threw all of the years of telling people there albums are going to drop. This oviously draw more attention but u also loose alot of fans and they get disinterested!!!

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2007, 04:31:26 PM »
this will not be on the album...take it to the bank.

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2007, 05:21:57 PM »
yea, i agree with that. he gotta drop more interviews, videos and all that, promote himself alot better. its a shame with this whole crooked i situation. dude is dope and is deserving of an album. dealin with suge for that lil bit helped him but messed him up alot more but hes back on track with the hhw's. dre, shit u just gotta wait for that, its up to him, cus u kno when that shit drops its gonna be dope no matter what.

gman1er

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2007, 05:23:45 PM »
can i get that off of lime wire?

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2007, 05:24:25 PM »
yea, i agree with that. he gotta drop more interviews, videos and all that, promote himself alot better. its a shame with this whole crooked i situation. dude is dope and is deserving of an album. dealin with suge for that lil bit helped him but messed him up alot more but hes back on track with the hhw's. dre, shit u just gotta wait for that, its up to him, cus u kno when that shit drops its gonna be dope no matter what.

Promo for Lil E is coming next month when he officially drops a single, i got a interview coming up with him then, pointless for a interview right now though!!!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2007, 05:26:38 PM »
O and my myspace Bulletin says this is his new single!!!