Author Topic: Lil Eazy ft Timbaland - "I Got That" (Prod. Timbaland) [No Tags/Better Quality]  (Read 1304 times)

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Lil Eazy ft Timbaland - "I Got That" (Prod. Timbaland) *mp3*
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2007, 05:27:42 PM »
thats dope

cant wait

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2007, 05:35:58 PM »
i told yall dont sleep on the e man

theres more heat rocks comin from greenleaf, just stay tooned

ps
lil e's got alot of fans, and also his fair number of haters. all i can say is just like his pops, you shouldnt count out the lil big man. ppl said eazy e was done with after dre left and the chronic was released
what did eazy do? he dropped one of the biggest hip hop records in history with bone thugs, sad thou he never got to get his props and shine on cus he was takin too early

but this track is knoccin, its not a new track. e's playin it smart. hes makin the fans wait and wait. anticipation, probably learned that from dre

"hes makin the fans wait and wait. anticipation, probably learned that from dre"= loss of lots of fans. And no it doesnt work all the time, look at Crooked I, and Dre, they lost alot of fans threw all of the years of telling people there albums are going to drop. This oviously draw more attention but u also loose alot of fans and they get disinterested!!!

Fans are getting pissed off at Dre for not releasing Detox, but at the end of the day, do you really think a single Dre fan isn't gonna buy Detox when it drops?  That's all that matters.  No one's gonna be like "fuck Dre, I'll never support him again."  His shit's so good you'll be forced to buy it when it drops.

As for Boss dropping this year, I'm not holding my breath.  Don't get me wrong, I wish it would drop.  I think a lot of you guys haven't been around long enough to realize how ridiculously long we've been waiting for a Crooked I album.  I was a strong believer that it was FINALLY gonna drop after years of waiting when Boom Boom Clap came out.  That was back in my senior year of high school.  Now I'm half way done with college, and here we are, waiting in the same exact position.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 05:38:20 PM by Eddie »

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2007, 05:49:25 PM »

ps
lil e's got alot of fans, and also his fair number of haters. all i can say is just like his pops, you shouldnt count out the lil big man. ppl said eazy e was done with after dre left and the chronic was released
what did eazy do? he dropped one of the biggest hip hop records in history with bone thugs, sad thou he never got to get his props and shine on cus he was takin too early

but this track is knoccin, its not a new track. e's playin it smart. hes makin the fans wait and wait. anticipation, probably learned that from dre

"hes makin the fans wait and wait. anticipation, probably learned that from dre"= loss of lots of fans. And no it doesnt work all the time, look at Crooked I, and Dre, they lost alot of fans threw all of the years of telling people there albums are going to drop. This oviously draw more attention but u also loose alot of fans and they get disinterested!!!

Fans are getting pissed off at Dre for not releasing Detox, but at the end of the day, do you really think a single Dre fan isn't gonna buy Detox when it drops?  That's all that matters.  No one's gonna be like "fuck Dre, I'll never support him again."  His shit's so good you'll be forced to buy it when it drops.

As for Boss dropping this year, I'm not holding my breath.  Don't get me wrong, I wish it would drop.  I think a lot of you guys haven't been around long enough to realize how ridiculously long we've been waiting for a Crooked I album.  I was a strong believer that it was FINALLY gonna drop after years of waiting when Boom Boom Clap came out.  That was back in my senior year of high school.  Now I'm half way done with college, and here we are, waiting in the same exact position.

I heard Rud was saying it aint coming this year n shit too. Looks like the dubcnn staff aint to kean on the release lol. But I KNOW it is coming this year, ive talked to Crooekd personally a bunch of times, not just for that 1 lil interview, the album is basically DONE, hes just getting it all mixed and shit adding the last few touches man, and his deal is almost finalized, but i aint know who hes going with YET, but when i do ill let everyone know, its coming this year though my dude, and if it doesnt illl delete my account off here lol!!!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2007, 05:52:20 PM »
^^LMAO.  The Dubcnn staff would love nothing more than for BOSS to drop ASAP.  We're 100% behind this project, and don't try to say otherwise.  As for you offering to delete your account if it doesn't drop this year, I'll take you up on that.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 05:57:12 PM by Eddie »

rik

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2007, 05:56:40 PM »
Beat was sick! Lil E came wack!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2007, 05:58:08 PM »
^^LMAO.  The Dubcnn staff would love nothing more than for BOSS to drop ASAP.  We're 100% behind this project, and don't try to say otherwise.  As for you offering to delete your account if it doesn't drop this year, I'll take you up on that.

Hahaha write it down somewhere, dont worry ill hold Crooked responsible if he doesnt, ill get ahold of all the tracks and leak em, haha just playin, only time will tell patna!!!

Invincible

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2007, 06:00:47 PM »
Yer, I'm liking this too. Cool beat and hook. I'll be surprised if it gets no radio play over there.

Cheers Crip.

Ghetto187

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2007, 07:14:26 PM »
Yes This Is His First Single For His Prince Of Compton Cd.
The Main Reason Why I Like This Song Is Cuz It Has That Gangsta Mentality In It But With A New School Twist. I Can Picture Them Making A Music Video For This Song. And With Timbaland Being On This Song Lil' Eazy-E Will Be In The Main Stream Audience. I'm Sure That On His CD That He'll Still Have Some Gansta Records On It.

Heres The No Tagged Version Of The Song
Lil_Eazy-E_I_Got_That_Ft.Timbaland.mp3 - 4.23MB
How To Smoke Weed!

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2007, 07:29:40 PM »
Haha Timbo came better than Lil E
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2007, 09:32:53 PM »
TOP REASONS WHY THIS SONG WILL BE A SUCCESSS...

1 IT HAS A DOPE BEAT

2 IT HAS A GREAT CHORUS

PEOPLE DONT LISTEN TO MUSIC ANYMORE THEY JUST SKIM THROUGH IT

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2007, 09:49:26 PM »
this song demands play

this is huge for lil eazy

its not that hard to get him over with crossover mtv fans, this is somethin can do exactly that

its a certified banger

i hope they put out a video ASAP

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2007, 09:53:27 PM »
Cant wait for his album.

Tha Crip

Re: Lil Eazy ft Timbaland - "I Got That" (Prod. Timbaland) *mp3* {NEW LINK}
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2007, 10:18:37 PM »
i upped a better quality/no tag version on the first page
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Soopahigh

« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2007, 04:39:05 AM »

ps

What you mean by that  ???
You really think Dre really lost some fans ? I mean do you think that IF Detox drops people are gonna be like:
 "Nah man, i know it's dope and a masterpiece but i been waiting for so long that i ain't buying it"
I don't think so  ;)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 06:26:37 AM by soopahigh iz Active »

187_gangsta_crip

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2007, 04:40:27 AM »
Haha Timbo came better than Lil E

Na man, Lil E did his thing on the track... his verses were cool.. "Motherfucker george bush" lol