Author Topic: Lil Eazy ft Timbaland - "I Got That" (Prod. Timbaland) [No Tags/Better Quality]  (Read 1302 times)

Soopahigh

Re: Lil Eazy ft Timbaland - "I Got That" (Prod. Timbaland) *mp3*
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2007, 04:42:26 AM »
i told yall dont sleep on the e man

theres more heat rocks comin from greenleaf, just stay tooned

ps
lil e's got alot of fans, and also his fair number of haters. all i can say is just like his pops, you shouldnt count out the lil big man. ppl said eazy e was done with after dre left and the chronic was released
what did eazy do? he dropped one of the biggest hip hop records in history with bone thugs, sad thou he never got to get his props and shine on cus he was takin too early

but this track is knoccin, its not a new track. e's playin it smart. hes makin the fans wait and wait. anticipation, probably learned that from dre

"hes makin the fans wait and wait. anticipation, probably learned that from dre"= loss of lots of fans. And no it doesnt work all the time, look at Crooked I, and Dre, they lost alot of fans threw all of the years of telling people there albums are going to drop. This oviously draw more attention but u also loose alot of fans and they get disinterested!!!

Fans are getting pissed off at Dre for not releasing Detox, but at the end of the day, do you really think a single Dre fan isn't gonna buy Detox when it drops?  That's all that matters.  No one's gonna be like "fuck Dre, I'll never support him again."  His shit's so good you'll be forced to buy it when it drops.

As for Boss dropping this year, I'm not holding my breath.  Don't get me wrong, I wish it would drop.  I think a lot of you guys haven't been around long enough to realize how ridiculously long we've been waiting for a Crooked I album.  I was a strong believer that it was FINALLY gonna drop after years of waiting when Boom Boom Clap came out.  That was back in my senior year of high school.  Now I'm half way done with college, and here we are, waiting in the same exact position.

Thats what i'm talking about !

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2007, 05:36:36 AM »
I heard Rud was saying it aint coming this year n shit too. Looks like the dubcnn staff aint to kean on the release lol. But I KNOW it is coming this year, ive talked to Crooekd personally a bunch of times, not just for that 1 lil interview, the album is basically DONE, hes just getting it all mixed and shit adding the last few touches man, and his deal is almost finalized, but i aint know who hes going with YET, but when i do ill let everyone know, its coming this year though my dude, and if it doesnt illl delete my account off here lol!!!

do you know how many times crook fully completed his albums, only to have to start from scratch again? that means nothing man.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

wcsoldier

Damn this comes out from nowhere ... when Gangsta Shit and the other tracks leaked ? like 18 months if I'm right

LiLDuVall tHe CaLi-Vanian

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2007, 07:17:47 AM »
Beat was sick! Lil E came wack!
Haha Timbo came better than Lil E

i agree lil eazy was ok but i liked timbaland better on this track...hopefully if he does do a video for it its a nice budget video not no cheap ass low budget video

Shango

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i like lil e on this track, it suits his voice...

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
ITS AIGHT  :-\

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
The hook, beat, and Lil' Eazy's verses on this track were all dope as fuck, but Timbalands verse sucks, he should stick to doin' hooks and quit rappin'. When it comes down to "singing" on hooks he's one of the best in the rap-game right now in my opinion, just behind people like Nate Dogg, Anthony Hamilton and R. Prophit..
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Woodrow

I liked that missy elliot track he did better, but this one is nice.

G iC3

• Muthafuckin' OG
Tight Tracc!!!!
G'z Up, Ho'z Down....& If Tha B!TCH Can't Swimm Than Tha B!TCH Iz Bound 2 Drizzown!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2007, 08:20:10 PM »
I heard Rud was saying it aint coming this year n shit too. Looks like the dubcnn staff aint to kean on the release lol. But I KNOW it is coming this year, ive talked to Crooekd personally a bunch of times, not just for that 1 lil interview, the album is basically DONE, hes just getting it all mixed and shit adding the last few touches man, and his deal is almost finalized, but i aint know who hes going with YET, but when i do ill let everyone know, its coming this year though my dude, and if it doesnt illl delete my account off here lol!!!

do you know how many times crook fully completed his albums, only to have to start from scratch again? that means nothing man.

I got a feeling man, i know shit happens but i just got a feeling, im pretty confident that its dropping this year!!!

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
It doesn't matter if it drops or not it's not gonna change anything musically for the west coast and that's ONE of the biggest the problems.

Pancho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
cant wait for the video

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
lil eazy picked the perfect timing for this song to drop

its the 20th anniversary of N.W.A.'s release of 1987's NWA and The Posse

next year will be the 20th of Eazy Duz It

shits comin full circle

we got timbo with e now, the biggest collab gots to be the nwa reunion with lil eazy on it and a lil e track with dre. man that will be some real big shit cus that was eazy's last wish, but it never came throu.

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
i'm not sure that lil e will work with dre right now
but i don't know ...
i see a collabo with ice cube near