Author Topic: I think milk is disgusting.  (Read 513 times)

BritneySpears

I think milk is disgusting.
« on: August 21, 2007, 11:16:26 AM »
It seriously makes me wanna throw up, but I do love cold butter milk :raisetheroof:

wcsoldier

Re: I think milk is disgusting.
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 11:18:47 AM »
you don't like tits ?  :sign_banhim:

rik

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 11:19:15 AM »
say word?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 11:19:26 AM »
What??? You don't eat any cerial???

BritneySpears

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2007, 11:19:43 AM »
you don't like tits ?  :sign_banhim:

I always refused to suck on my mom's nipples 8)

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2007, 11:19:49 AM »

BritneySpears

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2007, 11:19:57 AM »

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2007, 11:22:02 AM »

No.

you should be sent to austrialia.  (no offense to the aussies, just needed to make a seinfeld refrence.)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

BritneySpears

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2007, 11:26:12 AM »

No.

you should be sent to austrialia.  (no offense to the aussies, just needed to make a seinfeld refrence.)

What's wrong with peanutbutter sanwiches and punch in the morning?

wcsoldier

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2007, 11:26:28 AM »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2007, 11:27:02 AM »

8) 8) 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2007, 11:27:45 AM »
^^Why did they change the cookie crisp villain mascot? >:(

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2007, 11:31:49 AM »
You mean this guy???lol

Didin't Cini Minis have a mascot too??? Like A chef or something.

Paul

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2007, 11:38:42 AM »
i love milk
funkyfreshintheflesh

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2007, 11:39:52 AM »
You mean this guy???lol

Didin't Cini Minis have a mascot too??? Like A chef or something.

^^Naah, LOL, The Cookie Crook.

Eventually, Cookie Jarvis was phased out in favor of a new mascot, the Cookie Crook (1980 - 1997). The Cookie Crook was the anti-hero mascot and one of the earliest mascots for the cereal, who often attempted to steal the Cookie Crisp. He has a comb mustache, and wears a red chef's hat with cookies all over it. He also wears a black mask that goes over his face and nose, and a purple shirt.

Along with the Cookie Crook came Officer Crumb (1983 - 1997). Officer Crumb (sometimes known simply as the Cookie Cop) is a police officer, who was always trying to thwart the attempts of the Cookie Crook from stealing the Cookie Crisp. He is dressed in a standard blue police uniform, has a big nose, with a brown, thick mustache underneath it, and a unibrow hanging over his eyes. He spoke in an Irish accent and often was a diminutive character. At first, he was portrayed as a bit of a dupe, always losing out to the Cookie Crook, but eventually it was decided that having a criminal constantly thwarting a police officer was sending the wrong message to kids. So for the majority of their tenure as mascots, Officer Crumb would consistently come out on top, preventing the Crook from stealing the cereal time and again. A typical ad would begin with the Cookie Crook attempting to steal the cereal from a live-action breakfast table (often he and Officer Crumb were portrayed as no larger than mice, so their pictures on the cereal bowl were "life size.") The Crook would have some new gadget or scheme to steal the cereal, but then the Officer would arrive and save the kid's cereal in the nick of time. Despite his heroics, Officer Crumb was a secondary character, with the ever-failing Cookie Crook as the main mascot for the cereal. Eventually the format of the ads changed to full animation, with the duo portrayed as the size of normal humans and a more slapstick approach (similar to Looney Tunes) was used.

Officer Crumb, the Cookie Crisp Crook, and Chip the Cookie HoundIn the early 90's, the Cookie Crook was given a sidekick in Chip the Dog, a fat canine who also wore a mask and helped him in his crimes. Chip would howl the cereal's name ("Coooooooooooookie Crisp!") in each ad, before he and his master were inevitably foiled by Officer Crumb. Despite starting as a sidekick, Chip soon began getting larger parts in the ads, until finally, in 1997, he took over as the main mascot for the cereal, and the Cookie Crook and Officer Crumb were dropped altogether. In the new format of the ads, Chip was a friendly pooch (who no longer wore a mask) who would go around offering Cookie Crisp to children. Typically an adult would interfere on the grounds that cookies are not breakfast food, but they would change their minds once Chip gave them a taste of his cereal.

www.answers.com/topic/cookie-crisp