Author Topic: Tanj's6000thPostSpectacular: Kokane, G.Clinton, Rock the Bells, shouts and more!  (Read 1154 times)

jeromechickenbone

Props Tanj.  Great read on the concert review, thats the one show I'd love to go to this year.  And Props on the 6k, you're a great poster and an extremely level headed positive dude.  You'll eventually realize that Ron Paul>Hilary Clinton ;)

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
yea props for the info 8)

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
Props on everything Tanj. Your a cool ass dude keep postin homie
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

We Fly High

props tanj

it was good meeting you at RTB, crazy coincidence that we stood next to each other. thanks for the smoke.

haha the roots guys name is Martin Luther, not Marc..

and you might of gave my friend a dap? cos i didnt leave to go to the press pit. but i know that after the intitial 5-10 minutes of chaos during Rage's set, i had no idea where you were.. the whole crowd just started swaying and we were basically stuck in between two separate mosh pits, with us in the center of it.. kind of like one of those Venn Diagrams, and we were basically stuck in the center haha. it was crazy though. i never been to a rock show besides RHCP, but this shit was just nuts.. i really did say "we need to get the fuck outta here!" hahaha, but i was able to stick it out..

tanj, how long did it take for u to get out of the parking lot?

TRG

damn man sounds like u've had some good/interesting times over the last few weeks, thanks for sharing the whole george clinton, kokane etc experience 8)

Vinnie

• 'G'
  • not quite that fly.
Hey Tanj, thank you for taking the time to type all of that out and for the shout out.  Congratulations on connecting with everyone there, hopefully all of the contreversy surrounding that situation has been buried, and for hitting 6k.

Thanks for one of the better Rock The Bells reviews that I have read, it is making me regret not going.

Happy Birthday.  If you are ever up in Santa Clarita, let me know.

XL Middleton

• Crown City Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.xlmiddleton.com
much props T you doin big things homie!!
XLMIDDLETON.COM
TWITTER.COM/XLMIDDLETON
FACEBOOK.COM/XLMIDDLETON
YOUTUBE.COM/XLMIDDLETONMUSIC
MYSPACE.COM/XLMIDDLETON

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Props on the 6000 Tanj and props on the shoutout too, Rock The Bells sounded really dope, I wanted to go this year but couldnt. ima definently try to make it next year 8)

T-Dub

Nice Pics Tanj, meeting them dudes must have been been just crazy, so thanks for sharing. Props on 6000 and thank you for the shout.  You always drop interesting posts and strong positive discussion.  Keep doing you. 

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
props man! It's a good read and prolly a real cool experience!

MIAMI4LIFE

props to the one of the realest and coolest cats on the board

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Props to all in thread. thanks you guys.

I ain't in L.A., I'm in the I.E. but I did go to L.A. area to meet those cats.

-T

Oh Yeah, That's True..But was referring to that as well...lol
But Wulda Love To Kick With Those Guyz!

Nothin Ever Happens Over Here-Dublin Ireland!

I'd love to be in Ireland. i bet it's beautiful. my dad's talked about retiring there. would be awesome.

doesn't it actually get cold there?

and word fatdodger.

-T

Ireland is indeed beautiful!!
Nice Place to retire and all!!!
Trust Me!
Does It Get Cold???

We can get four seasons in One Day!!
It rains alot here Too!!!

nah it doesn't get cold in CA anymore since Republicans stopped protecting the ozone, or rather launched a balls out assault on it. which is why I'd like to hit up Ireland and get cold. That'd be like doper than getting high these days.well...almost.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Props Tanj.  Great read on the concert review, thats the one show I'd love to go to this year.  And Props on the 6k, you're a great poster and an extremely level headed positive dude.  You'll eventually realize that Ron Paul>Hilary Clinton ;)

Ron Paul IS better than Hillary but Hillary has a chance. He has no buzz, to put it in hip-hop terms.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Invincible

Well done on the 6000. Props later.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
props tanj

it was good meeting you at RTB, crazy coincidence that we stood next to each other. thanks for the smoke.

haha the roots guys name is Martin Luther, not Marc..

and you might of gave my friend a dap? cos i didnt leave to go to the press pit. but i know that after the intitial 5-10 minutes of chaos during Rage's set, i had no idea where you were.. the whole crowd just started swaying and we were basically stuck in between two separate mosh pits, with us in the center of it.. kind of like one of those Venn Diagrams, and we were basically stuck in the center haha. it was crazy though. i never been to a rock show besides RHCP, but this shit was just nuts.. i really did say "we need to get the fuck outta here!" hahaha, but i was able to stick it out..

tanj, how long did it take for u to get out of the parking lot?

I remember clearly giving you dap BUT i remember the exchange and what I said to you being confusing in that moment. yeah it got crazy. I saw your friend throughout the rest of the show very near my people and I. Chim pe? Or Shim pe? But yeah it got crazy as fuck.

Yeah it was startling initially, but it worked out aight (the pit that is)

I'd love to see RHCP. I've seen their guitarist Jon Frusciante play with the Mars Volta but never RHCP themselves.

Martin Luther? Damn, like the guy that wrote the Magna Carta.

-T

westcoastavengers.com