Author Topic: Tanj's6000thPostSpectacular: Kokane, G.Clinton, Rock the Bells, shouts and more!  (Read 1138 times)

Blu Lacez

Happy Birthday, Playa!
have A Good One!!!!

Props!
+1

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
Yeah Happy B-DAY DOGG

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

jeromechickenbone

Props Tanj.  Great read on the concert review, thats the one show I'd love to go to this year.  And Props on the 6k, you're a great poster and an extremely level headed positive dude.  You'll eventually realize that Ron Paul>Hilary Clinton ;)

Ron Paul IS better than Hillary but Hillary has a chance. He has no buzz, to put it in hip-hop terms.

-T

My boy, check the straw polls.  He's winning damn near every one of them motherfuckers from New Hampshire to Texas.  Those are mini-elections that mothefuckers gotta pay like $35 to vote, and he's killin it. 

And the attitude of "he can't win, so vote elsewhere" is wack.  No disrespect, I got much love for you man, but if you like dude advertise and talk to people!!

tempo2

props for the shoutout tanj your the man.

the best poster on the board in my humble opinion. So how did you end up being allowed into the studio for the george clinton thing?

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
props my ninja that was a good read as always
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! smoke sumthin, drink sumthin for me, yeh.

props on the info and pics and props for that shout. happy 6000th.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Happy Birthday! What studio did you meet all those dudes at? Sorry if it's been mentioned, I had to zip through this topic on a tight schedule

I believe I was in the eaglerock area of pasadena.

Props Tanj.  Great read on the concert review, thats the one show I'd love to go to this year.  And Props on the 6k, you're a great poster and an extremely level headed positive dude.  You'll eventually realize that Ron Paul>Hilary Clinton ;)

Ron Paul IS better than Hillary but Hillary has a chance. He has no buzz, to put it in hip-hop terms.

-T

My boy, check the straw polls.  He's winning damn near every one of them motherfuckers from New Hampshire to Texas.  Those are mini-elections that mothefuckers gotta pay like $35 to vote, and he's killin it. 

And the attitude of "he can't win, so vote elsewhere" is wack.  No disrespect, I got much love for you man, but if you like dude advertise and talk to people!!

I agree it is whack but I just don't want a republican to win man. Us liberals have a tendency to be idealistic yet impractical you know? But that said, I HAVE been letting alot of people know about Ron Paul. I'm still down to vote for him if it looks like he'll be a major contender down the line.

props for the shoutout tanj your the man.

the best poster on the board in my humble opinion. So how did you end up being allowed into the studio for the george clinton thing?

baaasically I met this girl who is snoop's cousin in law. that's also how i've been chillin' with Snoop's brother Dirty Left lately.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
2-0, you know

-T

westcoastavengers.com

ToOoOoN!!!

happy b-day man!!! luck ass dude  8) KEEP REACHING FOR THAT FUNK!  ;D 8) +1

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Happy Bithday Man!!!

It looks like you had a great time with G. Clinton and Koka-Loc!

Props!

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
props tony and GM

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

TANJEEZY, how was the birthday?

Paul

oh shit iv been sleepin, this is the first time iv seen this thread

props on the shout out man, some quality stories there, 1 of the top poters on here

8)

oh and hope u had a nice bday!
funkyfreshintheflesh

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
TANJEEZY, how was the birthday?

extra cool. Me, my fam, and all the homies hit up the bombest Thai food in town then went to my homies apartment(sans family) across the street and got blunted as fuck, sipped on Brandy, watched Richard pryor and tenacious.
many homies rolled through, it was cool.
-T

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Sounds chill...Narrator is in town too. We should ALL hit a bleezy. 8)