Author Topic: DUBCNN: Devin The Dude, photos from The Knitting Factory  (Read 131 times)

We Fly High

DUBCNN: Devin The Dude, photos from The Knitting Factory
« on: August 22, 2007, 03:55:44 PM »
www.dubcnn.com

Dubcnn recently had the chance to attend Devin The Dude's concert in Hollywood. The show was held July 29, 2007 at the Knitting Factory. Devin performed an extensive catalog of hits that night to a very receptive and loyal audience. Some of the songs he did were "Fuck Faces", "Lacville 79", "Fuck You", "What a Job", "Doobie Ashtray", and "Sticky Green". We were able to get some photos of the show, so check them out below:

Photo 1 | Photo 2 | Photo 3 | Photo 4 | Photo 5 | Photo 6 | Photo 7

Photo 8 | Photo 9 | Photo 10 | Photo 11 | Photo 12 | Photo 13 | Photo 14

Please be sure to pick up Devin's latest project "Waitin to Inhale", and look out for future releases from Coughee Brothaz and The Odd Squad.

Check out MySpace.com/DevinTheDude for more info.

Shouts to Rico for makin everything happen!

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Re: DUBCNN: Devin The Dude, photos from The Knitting Factory
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 04:03:49 PM »
Sweet...Thanks a lot.

I'm going to see Devin in October again(I went in April) but this time he's gonna have the Coughee Brothaz with him.  I'm looking forward to that shit.

We Fly High

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 03:53:20 PM »
wheres he performing at?

i really enjoyed his performance.. he kept the atmosphere real intimiate with his fans, and it seemed that all his fans knew his songs word for word.. and devin like gave dap to a bunch of people in the audience too..

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 05:51:57 PM »
I'm over here in NY so I'll see him in Burlington, VT.  And yeah the club he performed in was real intimate.  Shit, I was about 10 feet away last time.  The Cunninlynguists and Pack FM also performed that night and the tickets were a meager $16.  Talk about getting your money's worth.   ;D

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 09:39:59 PM »
For anyone in the bay area Devin The Dude, Mistah F.A.B, and Kead Da Sneak will be in concert together this Thursday the 30th at Fat City in San Francisco. I cant wait to finally check out a live show from Devin.