Author Topic: One of the greatest performances ever (this isnt rap)  (Read 145 times)

WC Iz Active

One of the greatest performances ever (this isnt rap)
« on: August 25, 2007, 12:49:58 PM »

Tom Petty, Axl Rose  - Free Fallin  Live at the 1989 MTV Music Awards.

This performanced is so legendary.  great rendition of a great song.  Tom sounds great and Axl is on another planet.  Petty is great but AXL completely steals the show,  his moves, his voice, he had it all.  I think this shows in 1989 and the early 90's why Axl was the biggest rock star on the planet.  Awesome performance, hope some of you guys can dig this, real rock and roll!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: One of the greatest performances ever (this isnt rap)
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 01:08:39 PM »
Guns n roses is the greatest. I can zone out when listening to them. Ive said it before ill say it again there the best rock group ever. Axl lyrics, singing no one touches.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2007, 01:15:19 PM »
Guns n roses is the greatest. I can zone out when listening to them. Ive said it before ill say it again there the best rock group ever. Axl lyrics, singing no one touches.

co-sign!!

BritneySpears

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 01:59:20 PM »
I have nothing against gay people, but Axle Rose looks mad homo in those tight leggings.

lol

everlast1986

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2007, 04:29:37 PM »
I've never really understood the Guns N Roses hype but Tom Petty is cool. I never get tired of this Tom Petty song though