Author Topic: Eminem motivates me to live  (Read 888 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Eminem motivates me to live
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2007, 11:31:22 PM »
I don't know about you guys but sometimes when I feel like shit and I listen to this guy it just really keeps me going.

you need a girl,seriously  :D :D :D :D
Haley is his girl. We share her.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Doggystylin

« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2007, 11:38:52 PM »
free post my dick, it is what you make it, and you mothafuckaz here at dubcc can't handle threads and gotta ruin them

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2007, 11:49:25 PM »
lmao at this thread

8) 8) 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2007, 11:58:09 PM »
free post my dick, it is what you make it, and you mothafuckaz here at dubcc can't handle threads and gotta ruin them
Exactly, this is why I'm calling for a 48-hour ban on everyone except for doggystylin and I.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2007, 12:10:03 AM »
lol

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2007, 12:19:20 AM »
I don't know about you guys but sometimes when I feel like shit and I listen to this guy it just really keeps me going. I don't know what it is. Maybe I see that hes gone through similar shit but worse and I'm like, look at him, he made it. He's living a good quiet life with his daughter in Detroit. But the thing is the delivery and the lyrics in the songs. Also his  mysoginism I really love and can relate to, I mean who doesn't love that part. I'm sure most guys can relate to that at one point or another.

Right now I'm listening to "say goodbye to hollywood", damn he rips this beat apart.

infinite > eminem show
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2007, 12:20:40 AM »
I don't know about you guys but sometimes when I feel like shit and I listen to this guy it just really keeps me going. I don't know what it is. Maybe I see that hes gone through similar shit but worse and I'm like, look at him, he made it. He's living a good quiet life with his daughter in Detroit. But the thing is the delivery and the lyrics in the songs. Also his  mysoginism I really love and can relate to, I mean who doesn't love that part. I'm sure most guys can relate to that at one point or another.

Right now I'm listening to "say goodbye to hollywood", damn he rips this beat apart.

so if i kill eminem your going to be dead as a result? 

i'd rather just kill you and bring less attetntion to myself.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Lucifuge

« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2007, 12:46:00 AM »
Eminem motivates me to kill ma grill:D
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2007, 12:54:34 AM »
Man stop busting Doggstylins balls lol, u guys are str8 rapeing dude, he just said what he left, if u think hes a fag then keep it to urself, i know u guys clownin but still lol!!!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2007, 01:11:20 AM »
Man stop busting Doggstylins balls lol, u guys are str8 rapeing dude, he just said what he left, if u think hes a fag then keep it to urself, i know u guys clownin but still lol!!!

if he had said "i wanna be a battle rapper and eminem was a ground breaking one" or somethin like that itd  be cool

or anything not gay infact.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2007, 01:44:20 AM »
He hasnt been good at anything other than appealing to pubescent white angst-ridden suburban teens since about 1999.

Al Bundy

« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2007, 01:47:51 AM »
this thread needed a big no homo sticker.

and this has deemed the gayest dubcc thread EVAR

swangin and bangin

« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2007, 01:49:15 AM »
nigga is you a homo sexual?

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2007, 02:16:35 AM »

man every time i see this al bundy dude he talkin bout homo shit. u need to get dick off ya mind and put it in ya mouth already u HOMO

Al Bundy

« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2007, 02:48:47 AM »

man every time i see this al bundy dude he talkin bout homo shit. u need to get dick off ya mind and put it in ya mouth already u HOMO

man every time i see this 2003era dude he talkin like a bitch. u need to get me off your mind and put a dick in ya mouth already no HOMO