Author Topic: Eminem motivates me to live  (Read 887 times)

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
Re: Eminem motivates me to live
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2007, 04:00:04 AM »
this thread needed a big no homo sticker.

and this has deemed the gayest dubcc thread EVAR

man every time i see this al bundy dude he talkin bout homo shit. u need to get dick off ya mind and put it in ya mouth already u HOMO

man every time i see this 2003era dude he talkin like a bitch. u need to get me off your mind and put a dick in ya mouth already no HOMO

not only are u a HOMO, ur a mutha fuckin retard as well, get the fuck outta here hahah al bundy??? wtf u named yaself after a white loser haha HOMOOO

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2007, 06:42:20 AM »
If Eminem is the reason you decided to go on with your life, you must be a pretty unstable person.. Maybe you should find some pleasure out of other experiences too?

Invincible

« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2007, 06:59:07 AM »
If Eminem is the reason you decided to go on with your life, you must be a pretty unstable person.. Maybe you should find some pleasure out of other experiences too?

Word.

rik

« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2007, 09:47:37 AM »
free post my dick, it is what you make it, and you mothafuckaz here at dubcc can't handle threads and gotta ruin them
Exactly, this is why I'm calling for a 48-hour ban on everyone except for doggystylin and I.

That hurt, B.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2007, 11:57:37 AM »

I think his name is Stan.

Sikotic™

« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2007, 12:26:11 PM »
Stop judging and making fun of him. He took the time to tell you his true inner feelings about Marshall and all y;all can do is insult him and make fun of him? I hope when you're down, someone kicks all of you in the ass.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy

« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2007, 01:02:54 PM »

man every time i see this al bundy dude he talkin bout homo shit. u need to get dick off ya mind and put it in ya mouth already u HOMO

man every time i see this 2003era dude he talkin like a bitch. u need to get me off your mind and put a dick in ya mouth already no HOMO

not only are u a HOMO, ur a mutha fuckin retard as well, get the fuck outta here hahah al bundy??? wtf u named yaself after a white loser haha HOMOOO

And you probably have a dogg pound tatt on your ass & a heart with daz' name on it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2007, 09:42:30 PM »

And you probably have a dogg pound tatt on your ass & a heart with daz' name on it.
LMMFAO!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Invincible

« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2007, 09:44:52 PM »

:laugh:

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2007, 11:16:25 PM »

ur room is full of al bundy posters with dick holes and cum stains on 'em, u love tha white cock.

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2007, 11:47:26 PM »
Stan is dead foo

Al Bundy

« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2007, 12:18:48 AM »

ur room is full of al bundy posters with dick holes and cum stains on 'em, u love tha white cock.

You got played. Quit while you're behind.

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2007, 12:30:43 AM »

hahah stupid white boy, you make me laugh with ya gay shit. u cant play anybody on here wit a username like al bundy, u fantasize about a middle aged white man.

this is you jackin off watchin married with children

« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 12:32:33 AM by 2003era »

Al Bundy

« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2007, 12:46:57 AM »

hahah stupid white boy, you make me laugh with ya gay shit. u cant play anybody on here wit a username like al bundy, u fantasize about a middle aged white man.

:loser:

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2007, 12:55:21 AM »

:loser:

hahaha game over white boy, u aint got shit HOMOOO