Author Topic: What's homie's deal?  (Read 205 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
What's homie's deal?
« on: August 20, 2007, 04:36:37 PM »
Al Sharpton is seriously out his mind. Not like it's unknown but still.

Was he not the biggest influence of Don Imus's firement? I don't care if that's not a word, it is now.

The Rev. Al Sharpton says dismissed radio star Don Imus should be allowed back on the air if he commits to avoiding any racist, sexist, or homophobic comments.

LOL!

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: What's homie's deal?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 06:58:10 PM »
Sharpton is a fucking moron. Who does he think he is that gives him the right to call for someone to be fired from their job in the first place, and then act like he has any say so at all to say oh well its okay to give his job back now.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

everlast1986

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 02:16:08 PM »
When Al Sharpton feels the need to be an attention whore thats what he gets most of the time. Especially when racism is brought up.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 05:16:31 PM »
homies like 50,just tryin to stay relevant

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 08:26:49 PM »
homies like 50,just tryin to stay relevant

If he wants to keep his name in the news he should just kill himself. At least then he would be mentioned for something positive.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 10:07:07 PM »
Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are bitches. Jesse Jackson is still gonna pay that bitches tuition even after it's been proven that she lied on those Duke guys.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sparegeez

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 07:06:20 PM »
Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are bitches. Jesse Jackson is still gonna pay that bitches tuition even after it's been proven that she lied on those Duke guys.

He can't be a bitch, you know he's paying her tuition for something else. Remember what she did at that party for a few bucks, imagine what she would do for a whole fucking tuition!! :)

herpes

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2007, 08:14:35 PM »
Al Sharpton is a self serving piece of shit.  Blacks in NY have known that for the longest time.  The sad thing is tho and most black people will tell you this.  A friend of mine told me this, look bottom line is this isnt the 60's where we forced the white man to listen to our problems.  Times have changed and they still dont give a shit.  White people are still in control so our problems they dont listen to us.  The only way they do listen is when a clown like Sharpton shoots off from the mouth.  White people may think he is a joke but atleast they listen b/c he pisses them off so much.  The sad thing is, most white people think black people actually support this clown.  But hes the only way we can get anyone to listen.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2007, 01:10:30 AM »

He can't be a bitch, you know he's paying her tuition for something else. Remember what she did at that party for a few bucks, imagine what she would do for a whole fucking tuition!! :)
He's still paying for that shit. A reverend like himself should have her paying him to allow him to fuck her. Isn't that how most religious leaders work anyways?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2007, 04:25:24 PM »

He's still paying for that shit. A reverend like himself should have her paying him to allow him to fuck her. Isn't that how most religious leaders work anyways?
lmao,you cold