Author Topic: Man arrested for giving Japanese PM Abe the finger  (Read 148 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Man arrested for giving Japanese PM Abe the finger
« on: August 27, 2007, 05:48:33 AM »
A man who is a member of right-wing group in Japan has been arrested for giving Prime Minister Shinzo Abe the finger. . . Literally. . .

The man was upset that Abe failed to visit Yasukuni Shrine on the anniversay of Japan’s defeat in World War II, and so he cut off his little finger and sent it to Abe’s Liberal Democratic Party headquarters.

An envelope delivered to the Liberal Democratic Party headquarters in Tokyo also contained a letter of protest and a disk of photographs of the 54-year-old man cutting off his finger, a police official in Okayama Prefecture, western Japan, said.

“I thought they would ignore me if I just sent the letter, so I put my little finger in as well,” Kyodo news agency quoted the man as telling police.

Removing part of a finger is a traditional form of punishment or atonement among gangsters in Japan.
http://japundit.com/archives/2007/08/23/6810/

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

ToOoOoN!!!

Re: Man arrested for giving Japanese PM Abe the finger
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 08:32:10 AM »
LMAO what the fuck lolol so funny it belongs to the g-spot  ;D

AndrE16686

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 09:33:42 PM »
Gangsta.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 07:04:36 AM »
this guy is nuts, should have chopped his balls off tho, itd be more gangsta
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2007, 09:10:05 AM »

A Welsh rugby fan cut off his own testicles to celebrate Wales beating England at rugby, the Daily Mirror reported on Tuesday.

Geoff Huish, 26, was so convinced England would win Saturday’s match he told fellow drinkers at a social club, “If Wales win I’ll cut my balls off,” the paper said.

Friends at the club in Caerphilly, south Wales, thought he was joking.

But after the game Huish went home, severed his testicles with a knife, and walked 200 metres back to the bar with the testicles to show the shocked drinkers what he had done.

Huish was taken to hospital where he remained in a seriously ill condition, the paper said. Police told the paper he had a history of mental problems.

Wales’s 11-9 victory at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff was their first home win over England in 12 years.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2007, 09:18:18 AM »

A Welsh rugby fan cut off his own testicles to celebrate Wales beating England at rugby, the Daily Mirror reported on Tuesday.

Geoff Huish, 26, was so convinced England would win Saturday’s match he told fellow drinkers at a social club, “If Wales win I’ll cut my balls off,” the paper said.

Friends at the club in Caerphilly, south Wales, thought he was joking.

But after the game Huish went home, severed his testicles with a knife, and walked 200 metres back to the bar with the testicles to show the shocked drinkers what he had done.

Huish was taken to hospital where he remained in a seriously ill condition, the paper said. Police told the paper he had a history of mental problems.

Wales’s 11-9 victory at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff was their first home win over England in 12 years.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

this is insane looool   ;D

+1 on that
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]