Author Topic: Curtis and Graduation snippets  (Read 687 times)

wcsoldier

Re: Curtis and Graduation snippets
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2007, 01:21:11 AM »
from the snippets ... Curtis sounds half pop BS , half more oriented rap songs , Massacre part 2.. Graduation sounds average but since it's Kanye it'll probably get a pass here

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2007, 01:59:15 AM »
Graduation has more of a slow mellow feel to it, and is a good album to listen to when u want a change from the nigga nigga nigga, fuck fuck fuck shit, cause u get a headache after listening to that lmao, Curtis is bangin too though, about 2-3 wack tracks, but rest sounds really good, both are solid albums!!!

wcsoldier

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2007, 02:35:32 AM »
^^^^ you have to listen to the full albums to say they are both solid ...

Jay_J

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2007, 03:34:01 AM »
i cant listen the snippets

can anybody record snippets for one track and upload that track to a share site????

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2007, 05:51:03 AM »
Come and Go don't sound like no "In da Club" part 2. Straight to tha Bank still sounds like the best track on the album.

Based on that, the outcome doesn't seem good for 50 then - in my opinion.

I'ma wait 'til the album leaks/comes out and see what people say then. I'ma hella reserved about 50's record, I haven't liked any of the tracks which we've seen videos of. "I Get Money" has a dope beat, but IMO 50 didn't come off very good on it.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 05:52:56 AM by T-Dogg »

Lucifuge

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2007, 09:15:53 AM »
how play this shit
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2007, 10:48:03 AM »
how you play this? i wonder what the europeans will think of this, i know nuff who be on his dick....and no i aint hatin on the euro cats in here, i love europe...im just sayin....

if this album is anywhere near decent his fans will love it...50 cent that is....i think its a safer bet to say that kanye will come out on top in terms of quality though still but we have to wait to hear the final product...

and to the cat who said u have to wait to hear the whole dre beat to judge it....true but when dre had his game on you only needed to hear about 20 seconds and u already knew it was heated...now nigga dropping hard and from what ppl are saying about his beats on this...looks like the trend is gonna continue...anyways somebody hook me up cuz this dont work for me

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2007, 11:31:16 AM »
I aint listening to none of the snippets but I would be completley shocked if Graduation aint better than Curtis.

Simply because of the fact because there is only 1 producer and it will most likely have that Kanye vibe. Kanye and Common are pretty much the only ones from those big commercial acts that only use 1 producer and thats how an album has a vibe and is well put together. Probably another 4.5/5 cd, like his previous 2.

Now 50 will probably have like 12 hard, street cuts, 2,3 dope club bangers and 3 crappy chick joints. Probably another 4/5 cd, like Massacre. Of course everybody will concentrate on those crappy chick songs. So basically another Interscope demanded album. Shit, even 50 complained of having to put songs on the cd, he didnt want to (Fire).

A big minus for Curtis is also putting Amusement Park, STTB and Fully Loaded Clip on the album. While STTB and FLC are dope but shouldve been bonus cuts, Amusement Park shouldnt be on the album. Add the acidental Follow My Lead leak and youve got 6 tracks out of 18 (Smile is the Itunes bonus track), so thats only 12 new tracks.

Come to think of it 4 Kanye tracks leaked also, so that means only 9 new tracks.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2007, 12:05:13 PM »
^^^^ you have to listen to the full albums to say they are both solid ...

O really, what else do i have to do to know there solid boss?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2007, 12:16:49 PM »
So, of course I couldnt resist.

Kanye: Like I predicted, it sounds like a very well put together cd, no wack tracks EXCEPT Drunk And Hot Girls, wtf is that ? But none of the tracks really stood out either.

50: Ima break it down like Lunatic:

My Gun Go Off ---> sounds dope, probably Em on the boards
man down ---> sounds great, could be Dre
i'll still kill ---> God damn! This shit is fire
i get money ---> love it
come & go sounds --> beat is like a mixture of Hustlers and Get Low, sounds nothing special, gonna wait for the full song
ayo technology ---> dope
follow my lead ---> grew on me a lot since it leaked, cool song
movin on up --> sounds boring but we'll see
str8 to the bank --> dope, hook is wack
amusement park ---> crap
fully loaded clip --> dope
peep show ---> after hearing that 1st youtube snippet I thought it was wack. But this here sounds a lot better, fast flow from 50 which is rare
fire --> chours sounds gay, well see. doesnt sound like Dre, something Tim might do 
all of me --> a love song but sounds great
curtis 187 --> damn, sounds like some old shool 50
touch the sky ---> spunds great, could be Dre

This actually sounds way better than I expected.

Blu Lacez

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2007, 01:37:49 PM »
So, of course I couldnt resist.

Kanye: Like I predicted, it sounds like a very well put together cd, no wack tracks EXCEPT Drunk And Hot Girls, wtf is that ? But none of the tracks really stood out either.

50: Ima break it down like Lunatic:

My Gun Go Off ---> sounds dope, probably Em on the boards
man down ---> sounds great, could be Dre
i'll still kill ---> God damn! This shit is fire
i get money ---> love it
come & go sounds --> beat is like a mixture of Hustlers and Get Low, sounds nothing special, gonna wait for the full song
ayo technology ---> dope
follow my lead ---> grew on me a lot since it leaked, cool song
movin on up --> sounds boring but we'll see
str8 to the bank --> dope, hook is wack
amusement park ---> crap
fully loaded clip --> dope
peep show ---> after hearing that 1st youtube snippet I thought it was wack. But this here sounds a lot better, fast flow from 50 which is rare
fire --> chours sounds gay, well see. doesnt sound like Dre, something Tim might do 
all of me --> a love song but sounds great
curtis 187 --> damn, sounds like some old shool 50
touch the sky ---> spunds great, could be Dre

This actually sounds way better than I expected.

^^Hey TTK..How'ya listen to the snippets..been going round in circles on that site tryna get the snippets to work..
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 01:40:10 PM by Blu Lacez »

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2007, 01:43:56 PM »
the snippets dont work anymore....

but they were posted on youtube:

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

Blu Lacez

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2007, 01:49:08 PM »
the snippets dont work anymore....

but they were posted on youtube:

^^
What's Happenin with Ma Karma, swear it was at 25  when i was typin ma revious message., now i's 24 :-\

Vodka, props on that info, i'll check Youtube..Props!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2007, 02:04:31 PM »
shit sounds like massacre second round....mix between hard shit and pop shit....still not impressed at all by the snippets, beats sound weak to me...imma wait till the final product but if this really is gonna end up being another massacre thats 2 less than 4 mic cd's in a row for 50......50 sounds goods on come and go and fully loaded...

imma wait till the final product now but im thinkin for now it dont sound wack but its nowhere near decent either....interscope aint to blame if this is wack...just like if this shit is fire....its not because of interscope

My Gun Go Off ---> this sounds like a nice start to the album....eminem beat i think but yeah this sounds aight....50 sounds livel
man down ---> sounds decent, could be dre....still dre beats sounding alot cheaper than they used to...its like his just repeating the beats he used to make in a new studio with a little difference to it....thing is dre beats dont got that same swagger about them right now....if this is dre ofcourse....anyways hook sounds nice....thats about it for me...beat is aight, nothing amazing
i'll still kill ---> beat sounds horrible....not seeing any decent sound to 50 on this.....gonna wait till the akon hook to decide if he can do something
i get money ---> first when i heard this i thought it was average and though 50 wasted some of his best shit on a dried up played out beat that he already rapped on 50 times but this joint grew on me alot....not amazing obviously but very nice....the one with luda on it is better
come & go sounds --> this is dre today!?!?!....damn this beat sounds wack....50 sounds fresh though, sounds clear and relaxed
ayo technology ---> decent...sounds forced but atleast 50 rappin with some life
follow my lead ---> sounds like one those fillers changing the vibe of the album and so on....decent at best....lyrics from 50 dont seem to bad though
movin on up --> the fuck is this??.....should have put on banks album, seems like that type of garbage
str8 to the bank --> not a fan at all....thought it was weak...decent beat....but overall i aint a fan....only part i like the yayo part...haha ha ha,lol.....yeah
amusement park ---> i think this beat was wasted, not that it is great or anything but 50 could've a more emotional track on this if he was really the same 50 as befo...but its all money n bitches now... nigga hears things different
fully loaded clip --> this sounds kinda live
peep show ---> 50 sounds constipated....who made this beat? sounds like some eminem garbage but i am probably wrong
fire --> this dont sound horrible to me....its just a song i coudnt judge until i hear it fully
all of me --> horrible beat...the fuck is this, i feel like im hearing the same beat many times....cannot judge until i hear the hook but dont sound too good to me
curtis 187 --> sounds promising....sounds like a low budget beat but 50 sounds good no doubt....
touch the sky ---> sounds like he is tryna jack eminems flow on this....

overall like i said....same as massacre...has decent stuff and wack stuff.....only thing is nothing really seems to stand out at all on this album.....gonna be another dissapointment i feel.....he should get timbo to work with him on 6-7 joints to get some chemisty cuz the nigga dre aint fuckin with him right or if this is the best dre got for 50 then i hope dre is saving all his shit for detox

« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 02:50:42 PM by LyRiCaL_G »

Lunatic

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2007, 02:22:15 PM »
What's Happenin with Ma Karma, swear it was at 25  when i was typin ma revious message., now i's 24 :-\
props blu
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com