Author Topic: Did Stat Quo get his shit pushed back?  (Read 400 times)

So Much Style

Re: Did Stat Quo get his shit pushed back?
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2007, 09:12:12 AM »
i dont tink bishop or stat are going to drop ever, but taht is besides the point...

stat quo's "we higher" is the tightest soing of the year of up there for me...dope ass sample..

at the end he says "Statlanta...STARTIN OVER"    so i bet dre told him to re do the wack shit knowwhatimsayin?
So much style back at it again

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2007, 10:15:51 AM »
Used to think Stat was shit but i've bin impressed by wot hes dropped lately, lovin that G.R.I.T.S track, shoud be a single IMO, and Here We Go straight Bangs!!, how ever i didnt really like We Get Higher as i thought it was mediocre, and i dont understand y they are making it a single ??? Really hope this album see's the light of day as hes one of the few south artists i like

For Bishop i think his album will eventually drop, however i don't think it'll have a big impact comercially and will only really b appreciated by the West.....but IMO bishop has too much desire, charisma and talent to simply dispear and he's marketable cos of his image (no homo) so i don't see him being dropped but i don't think he'll release his second album on Aftermath.....

dameons

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2007, 05:04:59 PM »
What a waste....His prime years stolen from him .

TRG

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2007, 05:17:40 PM »
interscope doesnt care about him probly... too busy piss fartin around

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2007, 06:21:11 PM »
yeah its becomming more and more of a joke each time now, a nigga signs to aftermath and either gets dropped or looses all his natural rapping ability hunger and passion through nothing but waiting....stat been in the game 4 years on aftermath and like someone said, has basically had his prime stolen from us....i dont want to see niggaz make one album and then dissappear...we should see their growth or decline through the music, not through delays.....

man stat should be workin on have 2 albums out now....

and with sales declining if it was bad to sign with dre before now its a terrible thing....but u know everyone will still do it....because of the oppurtunity it brings for that one person who does make it.....i mean lets be honest...if dre came to me or you we'd take a niggas hand off so u can understand all these rappers doing it too....but looking with perspective we all know cats like joell no matter how dope they are aint never dropping an album anytime soon... late 2009 earliest, i will tell u that now if nigga aint dropped....bishop will get a release date but i dont know if he will sell like game, game has the superstar vibe to him....i hope bishop is ready to blow up and i hope dre aint making this nigga washed up by waiting....

as for stat....who knows man, maybe he will drop an album...dre got 6 cuts and eminem got 3 so they may release it....could be dope but it'll get slept on most likely even if it does come out...ppl dont want to wait 4 years for a debut album....10 news niggas will have come in that time who have stolen his shine

pz

STONED KITTY

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2007, 06:32:14 PM »
Isn't it more Eminems fault since hes signed to Shady/Aftermath?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2007, 08:10:27 PM »