Author Topic: Curtis and Graduation snippets  (Read 680 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: Curtis and Graduation snippets
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2007, 03:00:24 PM »
shit sounds like massacre second round....mix between hard shit and pop shit....still not impressed at all by the snippets, beats sound weak to me...imma wait till the final product but if this really is gonna end up being another massacre thats 2 less than 4 mic cd's in a row for 50......50 sounds goods on come and go and fully loaded...

imma wait till the final product now but im thinkin for now it dont sound wack but its nowhere near decent either....interscope aint to blame if this is wack...just like if this shit is fire....its not because of interscope

My Gun Go Off ---> this sounds like a nice start to the album....eminem beat i think but yeah this sounds aight....50 sounds livel
man down ---> sounds decent, could be dre....still dre beats sounding alot cheaper than they used to...its like his just repeating the beats he used to make in a new studio with a little difference to it....thing is dre beats dont got that same swagger about them right now....if this is dre ofcourse....anyways hook sounds nice....thats about it for me...beat is aight, nothing amazing
i'll still kill ---> beat sounds horrible....not seeing any decent sound to 50 on this.....gonna wait till the akon hook to decide if he can do something
i get money ---> first when i heard this i thought it was average and though 50 wasted some of his best shit on a dried up played out beat that he already rapped on 50 times but this joint grew on me alot....not amazing obviously but very nice....the one with luda on it is better
come & go sounds --> this is dre today!?!?!....damn this beat sounds wack....50 sounds fresh though, sounds clear and relaxed
ayo technology ---> decent...sounds forced but atleast 50 rappin with some life
follow my lead ---> sounds like one those fillers changing the vibe of the album and so on....decent at best....lyrics from 50 dont seem to bad though
movin on up --> the fuck is this??.....should have put on banks album, seems like that type of garbage
str8 to the bank --> not a fan at all....thought it was weak...decent beat....but overall i aint a fan....only part i like the yayo part...haha ha ha,lol.....yeah
amusement park ---> i think this beat was wasted, not that it is great or anything but 50 could've a more emotional track on this if he was really the same 50 as befo...but its all money n bitches now... nigga hears things different
fully loaded clip --> this sounds kinda live
peep show ---> 50 sounds constipated....who made this beat? sounds like some eminem garbage but i am probably wrong
fire --> this dont sound horrible to me....its just a song i coudnt judge until i hear it fully
all of me --> horrible beat...the fuck is this, i feel like im hearing the same beat many times....cannot judge until i hear the hook but dont sound too good to me
curtis 187 --> sounds promising....sounds like a low budget beat but 50 sounds good no doubt....
touch the sky ---> sounds like he is tryna jack eminems flow on this....

overall like i said....same as massacre...has decent stuff and wack stuff.....only thing is nothing really seems to stand out at all on this album.....gonna be another dissapointment i feel.....he should get timbo to work with him on 6-7 joints to get some chemisty cuz the nigga dre aint fuckin with him right or if this is the best dre got for 50 then i hope dre is saving all his shit for detox

Ya it dont sound to good, it sounds like a average album, alot of the beats sounded the same to me also. And ye I Get Money grew on me, actually a few tracks grew on me, from the snippets the album just looks average, nothing special, i guess u gotta wait for the album, it should be leaked in a few days!!!

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2007, 03:09:49 PM »
Come and Go sounded trash. It's either Dre has lost his creativity or he's just saving the good beats for Detox
Fire. It's hard to imagine fiddy rapping how he took nine over this corny pop beat.
Curtis 187 sounded good. Rest of the snippets which were premiered now sounded pretty boring.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2007, 09:35:58 PM »
50 deffinetly got a few nice tracks.Agree that  Man Down really sounds like Dre. Not gonna check the Kanye snippits yet, really looking forward to that one